Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plague & Shadow is HORRYFIYNG
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I like it, just imagine the lore possibilities.

But for my precious precious precious wasteland-survivor dragons and breeding projects? No.

But again, considering the lore possibilities! hummm magnificent. Again Plague being the origin of eldritch horrors, but as lore says: these mutated hatchlings aren't any different to others: everyone's hate and despise them just for aesthetics. Plague Life is going to be 'tm' soon x'D

But yeah, as soon as its <1% chances to appear doesn't touch the otherwise perfect dragons of my breeding projects, I love the primal eyes, but I'll have to make more breeding projects to get perfect dragons with them :P
I like it, just imagine the lore possibilities.

But for my precious precious precious wasteland-survivor dragons and breeding projects? No.

But again, considering the lore possibilities! hummm magnificent. Again Plague being the origin of eldritch horrors, but as lore says: these mutated hatchlings aren't any different to others: everyone's hate and despise them just for aesthetics. Plague Life is going to be 'tm' soon x'D

But yeah, as soon as its <1% chances to appear doesn't touch the otherwise perfect dragons of my breeding projects, I love the primal eyes, but I'll have to make more breeding projects to get perfect dragons with them :P
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

I love the aesthetic for both Plague and Shadow but... The eyes are just... They're too much. Tbh, I kinda feel that way about most of them, though.

I planned on switching flights (indecisive)... To Plague of all things. I think that the primal eyes changed my mind, haha. Arcane here I come! ... In August. :sigh:
I love the aesthetic for both Plague and Shadow but... The eyes are just... They're too much. Tbh, I kinda feel that way about most of them, though.

I planned on switching flights (indecisive)... To Plague of all things. I think that the primal eyes changed my mind, haha. Arcane here I come! ... In August. :sigh:
lTI46fW.png
Wow. I'm going to have nightmares now. And I agree. Poor things.
Wow. I'm going to have nightmares now. And I agree. Poor things.
It’s not blood it’s veins and stuff that probably have extra protection...
Just cause you say no offense at the end doesn’t mean it isn’t offensive. I feel like it’s kinda unfair that we get a lot of hatish just for our ascetic...
It’s not blood it’s veins and stuff that probably have extra protection...
Just cause you say no offense at the end doesn’t mean it isn’t offensive. I feel like it’s kinda unfair that we get a lot of hatish just for our ascetic...
Candies.gif
I love plague and shadow primal eyes! They offer a lot of lore possibilities and convinced me to come back to the site.
I'm tired of plague and shadow getting flak for being the "evil looking" flights. I don't see how people get so freaked out by something much more cartoony than most movies and tv shows
I love plague and shadow primal eyes! They offer a lot of lore possibilities and convinced me to come back to the site.
I'm tired of plague and shadow getting flak for being the "evil looking" flights. I don't see how people get so freaked out by something much more cartoony than most movies and tv shows
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
Yeah, eyes are bit creepy but i love em bc of it

tho i have to point out that Plaguebringer hates zombies bc they have failed in that 'survival' thing, those are earth's thing... and tbh earth's primal is also creepy so yeh
Yeah, eyes are bit creepy but i love em bc of it

tho i have to point out that Plaguebringer hates zombies bc they have failed in that 'survival' thing, those are earth's thing... and tbh earth's primal is also creepy so yeh
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
Those two are my favourite Primal Eyes, And I love the Plague aesthetic so much
If I wasn't so dedicated to my flight, I'd go there
Those two are my favourite Primal Eyes, And I love the Plague aesthetic so much
If I wasn't so dedicated to my flight, I'd go there
qR6otwA.png
Oof this thread is old

Anyway I love both the plague and shadow primal eyes ok good goopy fellas
Oof this thread is old

Anyway I love both the plague and shadow primal eyes ok good goopy fellas
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Both the Plague and Shadow primal eyes are dangerous in the sense they can wreck a dragon's whole look if it's not what you're going for. Getting them on the right dragon though is super rewarding.
Both the Plague and Shadow primal eyes are dangerous in the sense they can wreck a dragon's whole look if it's not what you're going for. Getting them on the right dragon though is super rewarding.
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
Shadow Primal is one of my faves <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47260793] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/472608/47260793_350.png[/img] [/url] And Plague Primal has amazing lore possibilities!
Shadow Primal is one of my faves <3

47260793_350.png

And Plague Primal has amazing lore possibilities!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9