Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plague & Shadow is HORRYFIYNG
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
It's hard to diss this aesthetic though...we breed EEEEVIIIILLLL
It's hard to diss this aesthetic though...we breed EEEEVIIIILLLL
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
urghhhh
urghhhh
I love it, but then again, I am into body horror. Shadow and plague are actually my favourite flights! It makes sense that they would have scary primals, since they're supposed to be scary flights.
I love it, but then again, I am into body horror. Shadow and plague are actually my favourite flights! It makes sense that they would have scary primals, since they're supposed to be scary flights.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Shadow is beautiful
Shadow is beautiful
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
[quote name="Premiumhugs" date="2018-12-17 13:02:51" ] @BraveEguana Just letting you know in case you weren't subbed to this thread, someone brought it back up- may be worth specifying at the top that this is about primal eyes not the flights in general and was posted the same day of the new eyes release as most people don't check the date of the original post :> [/quote] @Premiumhugs My post was about the eyes, too?! xD
Premiumhugs wrote on 2018-12-17 13:02:51:
@BraveEguana
Just letting you know in case you weren't subbed to this thread, someone brought it back up- may be worth specifying at the top that this is about primal eyes not the flights in general and was posted the same day of the new eyes release as most people don't check the date of the original post :>
@Premiumhugs My post was about the eyes, too?! xD
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
*laughs in evil goop*

I love both eyes tho, I’m planning a vacation to breed a plague primal dream derg after trickmurk passes this year
*laughs in evil goop*

I love both eyes tho, I’m planning a vacation to breed a plague primal dream derg after trickmurk passes this year
88V
FaCKLHz.png
At the beginning, I did kinda find them disgusting, but to be honest, they've... GROWN on me!
I'll see myself out.
At the beginning, I did kinda find them disgusting, but to be honest, they've... GROWN on me!
I'll see myself out.
zFhC5.gif
I prefer them to "good" flights. Bite first, ask questions later, lay down all your cards and take no crap, no fakeness or standing on pillars preening like they're angels.
I prefer them to "good" flights. Bite first, ask questions later, lay down all your cards and take no crap, no fakeness or standing on pillars preening like they're angels.
xe/xyr/xem
Please stop overlooking Nature, we're evil too!
Heck, all dragons are evil. We are the genocidal conquerors, after all.
Please stop overlooking Nature, we're evil too!
Heck, all dragons are evil. We are the genocidal conquerors, after all.
yeah but think about the absolutely delicious lore/writing possibilities
yeah but think about the absolutely delicious lore/writing possibilities
banner_grimm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9