Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plague & Shadow is HORRYFIYNG
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I like them both, especially the plague one.
I like them both, especially the plague one.
mXMhPXb.png SYTGlgJ.png
EEEEEEH HE HE HE HE HE HE [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=169&tertgene=21&winggene=1&wings=12&auth=652ddbe33db5859077a84b0d6d1397a362ed4c87&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
EEEEEEH HE HE HE HE HE HE

dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=169&tertgene=21&winggene=1&wings=12&auth=652ddbe33db5859077a84b0d6d1397a362ed4c87&dummyext=prev.png
Honestly the plague primal eyes are solidifying my decision to move back to pleg. Mutation stuff like this is 100% my aesthetic. Gimme.
Honestly the plague primal eyes are solidifying my decision to move back to pleg. Mutation stuff like this is 100% my aesthetic. Gimme.
hXmdLFY.png
^ show me ur dragons wearing my accents pls ‹3
-
behold, the doggy squad

kvOs32.pngzdnrx2.pngaqfFQ2.pngX6bKQ2.pngiRHms2.png
I love Plague primal eyes!
They definitely fit that aesthetic, but I get that it's not everyone's cup of tea.
Makes me think I should vacation back in Plague again.
I love Plague primal eyes!
They definitely fit that aesthetic, but I get that it's not everyone's cup of tea.
Makes me think I should vacation back in Plague again.
The reports from Dr. Krova's findings on Primal Plague eyes are in.

"An excited couple from the edge of the Wyrmwound visited today. Their son was displaying a never before seen trait, many milky green eyes with raised flesh around them. They were fascinated by the occurrence but wanted to know if there were any adverse effects.

After doing some thorough tests over a few days, results were consistent. The hatchling can see perfectly well and even responded to thermal vision tests, showing that like a Mirror, he can differentiate heat signatures as well. His field of vision is very wide and every eye responds as normal and blinks independently at regular intervals. The raised skin seems to be compensating for the new mutation, but shows to be tougher than it looks.

He does not seem to be bothered or in pain, and is otherwise normal and after many tests, appears to be perfectly healthy. This mutation, while unusual and thus far unheard of, seems to be mostly if not entirely beneficial.

I have arranged a schedule with the parents so they will be returning with him in once a month over the next few months so I may further study the mutation and help if anything unexpected or adverse is to happen."

While certainly situational, these eyes capture Plague pretty well and look superb. I also just like body horror.

p.s., Plague is not nor has ever been about zombies *cough* that's Light *cough* we're about survival of the fittest, against all odds, and spreading the sickness.
The reports from Dr. Krova's findings on Primal Plague eyes are in.

"An excited couple from the edge of the Wyrmwound visited today. Their son was displaying a never before seen trait, many milky green eyes with raised flesh around them. They were fascinated by the occurrence but wanted to know if there were any adverse effects.

After doing some thorough tests over a few days, results were consistent. The hatchling can see perfectly well and even responded to thermal vision tests, showing that like a Mirror, he can differentiate heat signatures as well. His field of vision is very wide and every eye responds as normal and blinks independently at regular intervals. The raised skin seems to be compensating for the new mutation, but shows to be tougher than it looks.

He does not seem to be bothered or in pain, and is otherwise normal and after many tests, appears to be perfectly healthy. This mutation, while unusual and thus far unheard of, seems to be mostly if not entirely beneficial.

I have arranged a schedule with the parents so they will be returning with him in once a month over the next few months so I may further study the mutation and help if anything unexpected or adverse is to happen."

While certainly situational, these eyes capture Plague pretty well and look superb. I also just like body horror.

p.s., Plague is not nor has ever been about zombies *cough* that's Light *cough* we're about survival of the fittest, against all odds, and spreading the sickness.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
I do love the shadow primal eyes but would be very picky about what dragon I'd want them on.

Same for the plague eyes. Those eyes are super gross and, while I'm a little confused why the blood and gore regulations are so strict but we can have eyes that look like literal boils (which can't be pleasant at all), the lore possibilities are wonderful.

I do love the shadow primal eyes but would be very picky about what dragon I'd want them on.

Same for the plague eyes. Those eyes are super gross and, while I'm a little confused why the blood and gore regulations are so strict but we can have eyes that look like literal boils (which can't be pleasant at all), the lore possibilities are wonderful.

extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
I really like the plague eyes tbh but shadow....

GET AWAY FROM ME
I really like the plague eyes tbh but shadow....

GET AWAY FROM ME
Waystone1.gif
Nasty looking mutations is Plague's aesthetic so can't really complain on that end, but I'd like it more if the mutated eyes didn't go over the forehead. That's probably going to obscure a lot of genes with cool head patterns :/
Nasty looking mutations is Plague's aesthetic so can't really complain on that end, but I'd like it more if the mutated eyes didn't go over the forehead. That's probably going to obscure a lot of genes with cool head patterns :/
QYzhmAi.png
I’m in plague so I guess I’m evil for my flight having gross eyes? It’s not even like the other flights can accidentally get those eyes when breeding so why are you complaining?

That being said they probably should add an option for people to not have to see them if it’s something that triggers them.
I’m in plague so I guess I’m evil for my flight having gross eyes? It’s not even like the other flights can accidentally get those eyes when breeding so why are you complaining?

That being said they probably should add an option for people to not have to see them if it’s something that triggers them.
Perfect for my fandragon, honestly.
Perfect for my fandragon, honestly.
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9