Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 304 305
i love this... but....

would it be possible to have an eye clear scroll or something to that effect? like gene removal but it makes a dragons eyes the common type, just in case someone breeds a dream dragon but its ruined via a random eye alteration!

i personally will definitely enjoy this feature tho omg. and happy 5th anniversary to me too, its been a long journey, team! thanks for improving this site over the years, its still one of my favourite places on the internet.
i love this... but....

would it be possible to have an eye clear scroll or something to that effect? like gene removal but it makes a dragons eyes the common type, just in case someone breeds a dream dragon but its ruined via a random eye alteration!

i personally will definitely enjoy this feature tho omg. and happy 5th anniversary to me too, its been a long journey, team! thanks for improving this site over the years, its still one of my favourite places on the internet.
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
YESSSSS

EYES AESTHETIC
YESSSSS

EYES AESTHETIC
item is 'cedar logs', i used img address for the aesthetic... smirks... 3b87c336cf6c669dce9bfb5ba3402cd32ca38ca4.png . jonah .. she / her .. 4ca884a715e1cf294981e119a25647a39de979df.png
..... || faq » sales » avatar ||
..... "alone, dreaming, miracle."
.. fr +3
I'M SO HYPED! I LOVE breeding and random chance so WEEE! Also happy anniversary!!!
I'M SO HYPED! I LOVE breeding and random chance so WEEE! Also happy anniversary!!!
This is all VERY cool, I can't remember being this excited about an update!

BUT, I don't think vial of Scatter should be a limited item. I already can imagine breeding Plague dragon for two years and then it's born with Primal eyes. It will harden breeding significatly, and we already have unchangeable gender. Maybe make it a gem item or very rare coli drop, or introduce an item that makes eyes common. I hope you'll reconsider this, or it will be a pain in the tail...
This is all VERY cool, I can't remember being this excited about an update!

BUT, I don't think vial of Scatter should be a limited item. I already can imagine breeding Plague dragon for two years and then it's born with Primal eyes. It will harden breeding significatly, and we already have unchangeable gender. Maybe make it a gem item or very rare coli drop, or introduce an item that makes eyes common. I hope you'll reconsider this, or it will be a pain in the tail...
UbXQ54R.jpg YfP5gFc.png bK9tD5H.jpg Idhdu5a.png BczZn60.png
PLEASE give us something that will revert any of the rare eyes back to normal eyes. Please please PLEASE. This is going to ruin breeding projects ;;
PLEASE give us something that will revert any of the rare eyes back to normal eyes. Please please PLEASE. This is going to ruin breeding projects ;;
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
[quote name="@AkaiKurieta" date="2018-06-08 00:38:41" ] "As you once did for the Vacuous Rom... Grant us eyes, Grant us eyes! Plant eyes on our brains to cleanse our beastly idiocy!" (as SOON as I saw the multiple eyes on the PC I immediatly thought of this. If anyone gets my reference I'll give them my soul.) [/quote] This is a fine note!
@AkaiKurieta wrote on 2018-06-08 00:38:41:
"As you once did for the Vacuous Rom... Grant us eyes, Grant us eyes! Plant eyes on our brains to cleanse our beastly idiocy!"

(as SOON as I saw the multiple eyes on the PC I immediatly thought of this. If anyone gets my reference I'll give them my soul.)
This is a fine note!
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
Is there a way to preview what the vial of glowing sight will look like on a dragon before using it? Or a way to remove it if we don't like how it looks? I can think of a few dragons to use it on, but I'm afraid of thinking it might not look as good as I imagine...

Aside from that, everything looks really neat. Definitely looking forward to the lair overhaul. =D
Is there a way to preview what the vial of glowing sight will look like on a dragon before using it? Or a way to remove it if we don't like how it looks? I can think of a few dragons to use it on, but I'm afraid of thinking it might not look as good as I imagine...

Aside from that, everything looks really neat. Definitely looking forward to the lair overhaul. =D
I like this a lot
I like this a lot
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
Glowing eyes aaah <3
Glowing eyes aaah <3
I miss pings - DMs work better. Semi-hiatus.
Oh my goodness I did NOT know that the familiar was gifted to all players! I was so excited a few minutes ago when I got the ‘10 familiars’ achievement!
Oh my goodness I did NOT know that the familiar was gifted to all players! I was so excited a few minutes ago when I got the ‘10 familiars’ achievement!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 304 305