Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 304 305
I love the familiar and the plans for the lairs, and the eyes are cool but...

;_; my poor breeding project for my dream dragon. First the color wheel and now these random eye chances. I mean I love them, but breeding my dream dragon is going to be so much harder now since I have to worry about the different color tints and the other types. I just pray that the eye change scrolls are cheap enough in the market or there's a way to get common eyes.
I love the familiar and the plans for the lairs, and the eyes are cool but...

;_; my poor breeding project for my dream dragon. First the color wheel and now these random eye chances. I mean I love them, but breeding my dream dragon is going to be so much harder now since I have to worry about the different color tints and the other types. I just pray that the eye change scrolls are cheap enough in the market or there's a way to get common eyes.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
I was breeding some dragons to exalt later but how could I say no to those eyes? BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42278135] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422782/42278135_350.png[/img] [/url] BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42278156] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422782/42278156_350.png[/img] [/url]
I was breeding some dragons to exalt later but how could I say no to those eyes?

BBCode:

42278135_350.png

BBCode:

42278156_350.png
61zFGNt.pngmxuWRDL.png
Happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary!
vQjCN2I.png
My only complaint is this - WHY JUST THE WEEKEND

I am busy literally every weekend. Even just stretching this to Monday or Tuesday would have been useful. It's actually 3:55 am for me right now, but I woke up and decided to check out the front page.

I know it's too late now to change anything, but d*** does this put a damper on my hype. Maybe if I blast through all my work tomorrow, I can make some progress before the evening (when I become too busy).

Beyond that, everything is looking GREAT. I am in love with it all!
My only complaint is this - WHY JUST THE WEEKEND

I am busy literally every weekend. Even just stretching this to Monday or Tuesday would have been useful. It's actually 3:55 am for me right now, but I woke up and decided to check out the front page.

I know it's too late now to change anything, but d*** does this put a damper on my hype. Maybe if I blast through all my work tomorrow, I can make some progress before the evening (when I become too busy).

Beyond that, everything is looking GREAT. I am in love with it all!
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
[quote name="Andrewsarchus" date="2018-06-08 00:37:57" ] That being said, I know it's already been implemented, so it'll be hard to change. So I'm not asking for the developers to change it to a gene. Rather, I ask yoou guys, the developers, to at least provide us with a vial that will turn any dragon's eyes to basic. So that way, if I have a dragon with eyes I don't want, I can change it. I don't have to worry about my dream dragon being stuck with weird eyes I don't want. [/quote] Pretty much this. The multiple eyes makes my skin crawl, but at least I have an "out" with the glowing eyes, since that costs gems. It's not a really good "out" since it costs gems to prevent me from being squicked out every time I see the dragon, but... I'm working on so many projects that just flat out -don't exist-. The new eyes are neat, but they just don't work for the projects I have. It'd be super devastating to not have a way to remove the special eye color back to basic. I'm totally fine making breeding projects that need the special eyes, but just... give me out to default, you know?
Andrewsarchus wrote on 2018-06-08 00:37:57:

That being said, I know it's already been implemented, so it'll be hard to change. So I'm not asking for the developers to change it to a gene. Rather, I ask yoou guys, the developers, to at least provide us with a vial that will turn any dragon's eyes to basic. So that way, if I have a dragon with eyes I don't want, I can change it. I don't have to worry about my dream dragon being stuck with weird eyes I don't want.

Pretty much this. The multiple eyes makes my skin crawl, but at least I have an "out" with the glowing eyes, since that costs gems. It's not a really good "out" since it costs gems to prevent me from being squicked out every time I see the dragon, but...

I'm working on so many projects that just flat out -don't exist-. The new eyes are neat, but they just don't work for the projects I have. It'd be super devastating to not have a way to remove the special eye color back to basic.

I'm totally fine making breeding projects that need the special eyes, but just... give me out to default, you know?

dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
I SCREAMED WOOOOOOOOO IRL AND SHED A TEAR I'M SO EXCITED THANKS DEVS
I SCREAMED WOOOOOOOOO IRL AND SHED A TEAR I'M SO EXCITED THANKS DEVS
CtTh6gf.pngqMXS9ph.pngakcZL0a.pngjMdQNOY.png
OHHHHHHH THIS IS ALL SO EXCITING I'M SO PUMPED FOR THE HIBERNAL DEN!!!!!! as someone who has a very STRICT lair theme, i can't WAIT to have a place to put pretty dragons/fandragons that don't fit in my lore!!!!!!
OHHHHHHH THIS IS ALL SO EXCITING I'M SO PUMPED FOR THE HIBERNAL DEN!!!!!! as someone who has a very STRICT lair theme, i can't WAIT to have a place to put pretty dragons/fandragons that don't fit in my lore!!!!!!
O38s96u.pngvTLQkiw.pngcqm7SWw.png
Oh heck, that really is neat-o!

Happy anniversary, staffers, and thanks!
Oh heck, that really is neat-o!

Happy anniversary, staffers, and thanks!
I am the bones you couldn't break
The eyes are such an amazing concept! I just...Wish it was possible to apply something to the eyes to make them go back to normal. I would pay so much dragon money to be able to apply the eyes to my dragons the way I want them applied, not through randomness.

*sighs heavily* It's already going to be so hard to get my dream dragons. Does it really need an extra step? It's a great concept, but I wish it was opt in/opt out, or at least that the scattering scroll was permanent. Pleeeeese make the scattering scroll permanent?

but OOHHHHHH MY GOSH. LAIR TABS. THANK YOU. THIS IS REAL GREAT. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO BE IMPLEMENTED.
The eyes are such an amazing concept! I just...Wish it was possible to apply something to the eyes to make them go back to normal. I would pay so much dragon money to be able to apply the eyes to my dragons the way I want them applied, not through randomness.

*sighs heavily* It's already going to be so hard to get my dream dragons. Does it really need an extra step? It's a great concept, but I wish it was opt in/opt out, or at least that the scattering scroll was permanent. Pleeeeese make the scattering scroll permanent?

but OOHHHHHH MY GOSH. LAIR TABS. THANK YOU. THIS IS REAL GREAT. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO BE IMPLEMENTED.
9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png Left: Sales thread. Right: Egg a day challenge. 9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png
Please... please provide a way of changing them to Common in the future... I really can't imagine how upsetting it's going to be getting eyes that are considered "really rare and cool!" on a hard or important Hatch and not having the option of making them at least COMMON
the BASE OPTION

please..... let us have like.. a baldwin item or SOMETHING that lets us undo this going forward for the special occasions where we need to
Please... please provide a way of changing them to Common in the future... I really can't imagine how upsetting it's going to be getting eyes that are considered "really rare and cool!" on a hard or important Hatch and not having the option of making them at least COMMON
the BASE OPTION

please..... let us have like.. a baldwin item or SOMETHING that lets us undo this going forward for the special occasions where we need to
1186.png1185.pngexport.png export.png export.png1187.png1188.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 304 305