Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 304 305
This is amazing, I love you all so much staff and thanks for everything you do!!!
This is amazing, I love you all so much staff and thanks for everything you do!!!
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
I'm gonna cry this is amazing, this is the best update ever..... ;u;
I'm gonna cry this is amazing, this is the best update ever..... ;u;
I'm really on the fence about this... I love the familiar though, and Yay 5 years!
I'm really on the fence about this... I love the familiar though, and Yay 5 years!
0HN5KEp.pngSk0CWD3.png
Those eye types are neat, and I'm glad to hear about the new dragon storage feature, it all sounds pretty great!
Those eye types are neat, and I'm glad to hear about the new dragon storage feature, it all sounds pretty great!
yR78QOG.png
I'm both super excited and incredibly frustrated with the eyes. These are so cool!!! ... I have a billion dragons I want primal fire eyes on, though. Completely unreasonable goal and no guarantee I'll get even a single one. Could get lucky and have a primal eye pop up on every single use! Could get severely unlucky and pour every single vial you earn in to one dragon and not get anything past uncommon. I wish we could select what eye type we wanted if these are going away so quickly... I'll just have to make friends with the glowing eyes since those are sticking around.

Either way this is COOL and I love the familiar, so pretty!! Hatching dragons with different eyes will be fun too!
I'm both super excited and incredibly frustrated with the eyes. These are so cool!!! ... I have a billion dragons I want primal fire eyes on, though. Completely unreasonable goal and no guarantee I'll get even a single one. Could get lucky and have a primal eye pop up on every single use! Could get severely unlucky and pour every single vial you earn in to one dragon and not get anything past uncommon. I wish we could select what eye type we wanted if these are going away so quickly... I'll just have to make friends with the glowing eyes since those are sticking around.

Either way this is COOL and I love the familiar, so pretty!! Hatching dragons with different eyes will be fun too!
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
Very interesting....
Very interesting....
Hold on tighter with my lighter shining through!
This is freaking awesome. :D
This is freaking awesome. :D
Happy Anniversary!
I love the eyes, especially the rare, faceted and primal eyes! You guys have done a great job! The familiar has turned out to be beautiful, too!
However, I support the notion to let the Vial of Scattersight be available after the festivities end after Sunday. It may be as rare to obtain as unhatched eggs in the coliseum, but we need it - especially for those players, who will register later.
Please consider it!
Happy Anniversary!
I love the eyes, especially the rare, faceted and primal eyes! You guys have done a great job! The familiar has turned out to be beautiful, too!
However, I support the notion to let the Vial of Scattersight be available after the festivities end after Sunday. It may be as rare to obtain as unhatched eggs in the coliseum, but we need it - especially for those players, who will register later.
Please consider it!
jc4RTcO.png
Happy anniversary Flightrising!
Happy anniversary Flightrising!
35326_s.gif
hey, how long does the whole thing last? I wanna hatch some kidos with nice eyes but my nests have at least two days left
hey, how long does the whole thing last? I wanna hatch some kidos with nice eyes but my nests have at least two days left
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 304 305