Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is the worst thing you've...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
... ever tasted?

I'm going to be writing these "worst x" posts because I like to hear about other peoples' experiences and people are cool, let's face it, so if you're cool and interested in telling us what you've experienced go right ahead!

It can be an individual food item, some combination of foods or chemicals, or even random things you see or hear about every day.
When I had braces on a few years ago, I was blessed to taste the adhesive glue stuff they used to put it on while I was yawning... don't do that. It tasted so horrid, like washed-up throat mucous from when you're sick and have the flu, mixed with glue. It's nasty! Couldn't get the taste out for a while.
... ever tasted?

I'm going to be writing these "worst x" posts because I like to hear about other peoples' experiences and people are cool, let's face it, so if you're cool and interested in telling us what you've experienced go right ahead!

It can be an individual food item, some combination of foods or chemicals, or even random things you see or hear about every day.
When I had braces on a few years ago, I was blessed to taste the adhesive glue stuff they used to put it on while I was yawning... don't do that. It tasted so horrid, like washed-up throat mucous from when you're sick and have the flu, mixed with glue. It's nasty! Couldn't get the taste out for a while.
There is NO taste in the world nastier than this junk: [img]https://naturvet.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Bitter-Yuck-S-8oz_NV-09000.jpg[/img] My husband & I bought some to keep our cat from eating our house plant, and figured if she was going to have to taste it, we should too. Just the teeniest little drop, and it was absolutely HORRID. ANd she still chewed on the plant. -__-
There is NO taste in the world nastier than this junk:
Bitter-Yuck-S-8oz_NV-09000.jpg

My husband & I bought some to keep our cat from eating our house plant, and figured if she was going to have to taste it, we should too. Just the teeniest little drop, and it was absolutely HORRID.

ANd she still chewed on the plant. -__-
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
tuna
tuna
I4TUkY9.png
My grandma's ham. Pretty much everything else she makes is delicious, but her Christmas ham is always the driest, yet slimiest thing I have ever tasted.
My grandma's ham. Pretty much everything else she makes is delicious, but her Christmas ham is always the driest, yet slimiest thing I have ever tasted.
DontCare_zps2af8a852.png
Flavored barium drinks hospitals use for certain scans. The plain ones are terrible, but the flavored ones are the most horrendous thing I have ever had to taste. During my time going through chemo, I think I've tried every flavor they had, and it was like they were TRYING to make them as disgusting as possible.
Flavored barium drinks hospitals use for certain scans. The plain ones are terrible, but the flavored ones are the most horrendous thing I have ever had to taste. During my time going through chemo, I think I've tried every flavor they had, and it was like they were TRYING to make them as disgusting as possible.
Formerly known as Brenning.
When I was getting a painkiller injection for tooth pulling, I tasted either the needle or the medication: it was like a cocktail of acid, metal, and PAIN.
When I was getting a painkiller injection for tooth pulling, I tasted either the needle or the medication: it was like a cocktail of acid, metal, and PAIN.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Rotten milk, I forget to check the best buy labels often
Rotten milk, I forget to check the best buy labels often
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
Mmm, I tried an earwax jellybean once.

Horrible. Just abysmal.
It tasted like 300 year-old moldy cardboard soaked in liquid regret. I was tasting it for days. My dad still owes me a bag of popcorn ones for that.

On another note, my baby brother and my mom were doing a school thing and had to modify a recipe to make it healthier but still tasty. My mom found a good lemon bar recipe and thought it would be a good idea to use baking stevia instead of sugar.
Mistakes were made that day. According to them, it tasted like lemon-scented pain. I did not eat any after hearing that. They ended up making a better crust and modifying the crust-filling ratio, and also using lemon zest in the filling. It was better, but not great. It was stained with the memories of the stevia monstrosity that came before it.
Mmm, I tried an earwax jellybean once.

Horrible. Just abysmal.
It tasted like 300 year-old moldy cardboard soaked in liquid regret. I was tasting it for days. My dad still owes me a bag of popcorn ones for that.

On another note, my baby brother and my mom were doing a school thing and had to modify a recipe to make it healthier but still tasty. My mom found a good lemon bar recipe and thought it would be a good idea to use baking stevia instead of sugar.
Mistakes were made that day. According to them, it tasted like lemon-scented pain. I did not eat any after hearing that. They ended up making a better crust and modifying the crust-filling ratio, and also using lemon zest in the filling. It was better, but not great. It was stained with the memories of the stevia monstrosity that came before it.
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.png
A Nintendo switch game cartridge. Needed to test if the rumours are true. They are.
A Nintendo switch game cartridge. Needed to test if the rumours are true. They are.
Mayonnaise, and anything with too much in it. I HATE mayonnaise with a passion.
Mayonnaise, and anything with too much in it. I HATE mayonnaise with a passion.
tumblr_puz35hDKrI1skw924o2_r1_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9