Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is the worst thing you've...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
chocolate

chocolate

fight me m8
candy corn, closely followed by beer. I don't get how anyone can like those.
candy corn, closely followed by beer. I don't get how anyone can like those.
dyk3ud.jpg
Pineapples dipped in Cane's sauce. It's alright at first but the aftertaste made me die inside a little bit
Pineapples dipped in Cane's sauce. It's alright at first but the aftertaste made me die inside a little bit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
  • she / they
  • fr +2
  • rp friendly
A Coke someone had put a cigarette out in. Yuck.
A Coke someone had put a cigarette out in. Yuck.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
Nothing too horrible, just cold medicine. But by Cob, if it wasn't the vilest thing on this earth... It was a clear liquid that tasted like a vile mix of poison, acid, and what I'd naively imagine antifreeze tastes like.
Nothing too horrible, just cold medicine. But by Cob, if it wasn't the vilest thing on this earth... It was a clear liquid that tasted like a vile mix of poison, acid, and what I'd naively imagine antifreeze tastes like.
I had some wine at church once-
Ya, never again
Also, bleach. Which may seem strange to have tasted but what happened was I was at camp and we were washing plates with bleach. They didn't dry properly and at lunch my popcorn got on the bleach. It tastes like chemicals, which is expected of course, but it was disgusting.
I had some wine at church once-
Ya, never again
Also, bleach. Which may seem strange to have tasted but what happened was I was at camp and we were washing plates with bleach. They didn't dry properly and at lunch my popcorn got on the bleach. It tastes like chemicals, which is expected of course, but it was disgusting.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
the worst thing I've ever had was actually a sushi roll slice, which is usually my favorite food.

however.

rotten crab salad.

I need say no more.
the worst thing I've ever had was actually a sushi roll slice, which is usually my favorite food.

however.

rotten crab salad.

I need say no more.
So I'm weird and lick things alot. (I am very uh innuendo-y?)

So-

-Liquid laundry detergent
-Lotion
-A nintendo switch cartridge
-A plasma ball (tastes like metal btw)
So I'm weird and lick things alot. (I am very uh innuendo-y?)

So-

-Liquid laundry detergent
-Lotion
-A nintendo switch cartridge
-A plasma ball (tastes like metal btw)
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
@PopatoPips

Wait, you licked laundry detergent??? That sounds dangerous.
@PopatoPips

Wait, you licked laundry detergent??? That sounds dangerous.
@wumbology I didn't swallow it- so I was relatively safe and it wasn't that much. It doesn't take a lot to taste it.
@wumbology I didn't swallow it- so I was relatively safe and it wasn't that much. It doesn't take a lot to taste it.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9