Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is the worst thing you've...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A tie between Rotten milk, which tasted like warm curdled beer to me (and I'm not much of a drinker so yeah, nasty) and anything my friend makes. He's a horrible "cook", and I use that term loosely.

Take somthing like spaghetti for example: I make my family's homemade sauce by hand, the only thing I don't do is make my own pasta or grow fresh herbs and tomatoes. My friend? He gets a jar of store sauce, microwaves it while boiling the noodles, drains them, then dumps and mixes the sauce with the noodles with no seasoning. Not even freaking salt. It was the blandest thing I had ever tasted and I wondered if his taste buds were dead or something. Then there was the time he made a dish with cactus and imitation crab...it some how had absolutely no flavor AND managed to burn my mouth into oblivion. The lemonade he offered to cool it down was at least 90% water and 10% lemon juice with a little mint, so yeah, bland city.

A runner up would possibly be Chorizo. I can't stand the smell, and the one time I tasted it I immediately spit it out and went to put tooth paste on my tongue.
A tie between Rotten milk, which tasted like warm curdled beer to me (and I'm not much of a drinker so yeah, nasty) and anything my friend makes. He's a horrible "cook", and I use that term loosely.

Take somthing like spaghetti for example: I make my family's homemade sauce by hand, the only thing I don't do is make my own pasta or grow fresh herbs and tomatoes. My friend? He gets a jar of store sauce, microwaves it while boiling the noodles, drains them, then dumps and mixes the sauce with the noodles with no seasoning. Not even freaking salt. It was the blandest thing I had ever tasted and I wondered if his taste buds were dead or something. Then there was the time he made a dish with cactus and imitation crab...it some how had absolutely no flavor AND managed to burn my mouth into oblivion. The lemonade he offered to cool it down was at least 90% water and 10% lemon juice with a little mint, so yeah, bland city.

A runner up would possibly be Chorizo. I can't stand the smell, and the one time I tasted it I immediately spit it out and went to put tooth paste on my tongue.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
i remember i drank this non alcoholic drink called 'black beer'... i regret every bit of it
i remember i drank this non alcoholic drink called 'black beer'... i regret every bit of it
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
I was at some party and there was a bottle of wine. (I was, like 6/7 at the time)
and i put a drip on my tongue and it was bad. Just bad.

Then another time I was at Panera Bread and there's a side you can pick and one of them is a pickle. My parents ordered that and i asked for a bite... NOPE! do not eat pickles, yuck.

I was at some party and there was a bottle of wine. (I was, like 6/7 at the time)
and i put a drip on my tongue and it was bad. Just bad.

Then another time I was at Panera Bread and there's a side you can pick and one of them is a pickle. My parents ordered that and i asked for a bite... NOPE! do not eat pickles, yuck.

0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
either the soured milk that i didn't even realize was soured or the out-of-date blood orange juice which i still regret drinking because the taste of that was revolting

and for the love of god don't get me started on cucumber soup, that was an assault on my tastebuds that i almost threw up trying to keep that down
either the soured milk that i didn't even realize was soured or the out-of-date blood orange juice which i still regret drinking because the taste of that was revolting

and for the love of god don't get me started on cucumber soup, that was an assault on my tastebuds that i almost threw up trying to keep that down
13954.gif
expired olives

that stuff was nasty
expired olives

that stuff was nasty
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif SHE/HER, +0

WISHLIST HERE

I ACCEPT RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS

CHECK OUT MY NESTS!
Cheap brandy. It tasted like essence of cough syrup and broken promises. Don't worry, I'm over age, but... yeah. Never get it from Member's Mark. Just trust me.
Cheap brandy. It tasted like essence of cough syrup and broken promises. Don't worry, I'm over age, but... yeah. Never get it from Member's Mark. Just trust me.
+3 FR time, forum frequenter, always up for a chat!
A rotten tuna sandwich
A rotten tuna sandwich
Frankenstein3.jpg
@TheWhiteTigerGod Oh no, you don't like chorizo? Aaaaa that's like one of my favourite breakfast food additions! But I can get why it's more of an acquired taste thing. A bunch of my friends don't really like it.

@Anthemis I had this period of time where I just couldn't drink any dark soda, no Fanta, Pepsi, Coke, Dr. Pepper, none of it, and it all changed one day when I drank a really old and flat cup of Sprite. Went back to Coke and haven't stopped. c':
But I've been meaning to drink less sodas lately. Too much sugar. (I work at McDonald's so soda is a very easy to access free drink for the employees.)

@Inuka I used to hate tomatoes also as a kid, one time I ate one of the small round ones that go in salads and stuff and I actually almost threw up. But now for some reason I love them, gotta have them in my sandwiches and stuff, makes it taste so much better. Same with mustard, to be honest.
@TheWhiteTigerGod Oh no, you don't like chorizo? Aaaaa that's like one of my favourite breakfast food additions! But I can get why it's more of an acquired taste thing. A bunch of my friends don't really like it.

@Anthemis I had this period of time where I just couldn't drink any dark soda, no Fanta, Pepsi, Coke, Dr. Pepper, none of it, and it all changed one day when I drank a really old and flat cup of Sprite. Went back to Coke and haven't stopped. c':
But I've been meaning to drink less sodas lately. Too much sugar. (I work at McDonald's so soda is a very easy to access free drink for the employees.)

@Inuka I used to hate tomatoes also as a kid, one time I ate one of the small round ones that go in salads and stuff and I actually almost threw up. But now for some reason I love them, gotta have them in my sandwiches and stuff, makes it taste so much better. Same with mustard, to be honest.
The artificial cherry in Pepto Bismol or milk of magnesium. Absolutely can't stand that flavor or smell. I have some pink soap for cleaning oil paint out of brushes and I literally have to hold my breath due to it smelling exactly how the artificial cherry smells.
The artificial cherry in Pepto Bismol or milk of magnesium. Absolutely can't stand that flavor or smell. I have some pink soap for cleaning oil paint out of brushes and I literally have to hold my breath due to it smelling exactly how the artificial cherry smells.
Some girl made pie and brought it into class for everyone to eat on the last day of 7th grade, everyone seemed to like theirs enough so I tried a bite of my piece and it was just Awful. Imagine if someone made a pie and used all salt instead of sugar, or maybe poured peroxide into it, or just straight shat into the damn thing. That's what it was like. I unashamedly spit it out and threw it away. I swear that girl didn't like me because I was best friends with her crush. Either that or celery cooked in soup, nasty stuff there.
Some girl made pie and brought it into class for everyone to eat on the last day of 7th grade, everyone seemed to like theirs enough so I tried a bite of my piece and it was just Awful. Imagine if someone made a pie and used all salt instead of sugar, or maybe poured peroxide into it, or just straight shat into the damn thing. That's what it was like. I unashamedly spit it out and threw it away. I swear that girl didn't like me because I was best friends with her crush. Either that or celery cooked in soup, nasty stuff there.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9