Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | GMM:BFTP Game Thread [D6]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Yeahhhh... the inactives kind of made this game not work.

Thank you @starrynite @Avante!
Yeahhhh... the inactives kind of made this game not work.

Thank you @starrynite @Avante!
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
(well, that and the fact that the active people kept dying.)
(well, that and the fact that the active people kept dying.)
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Message endorsed again. I would have loved to play with everyone, not just the players who had been active.

GG to maf - the only one of you on my radar was Rose.
Message endorsed again. I would have loved to play with everyone, not just the players who had been active.

GG to maf - the only one of you on my radar was Rose.
He/She/They | FR +3
@quinnelope xp

Good game everyone!
@quinnelope xp

Good game everyone!
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@starrynite
I don't mind if you share mafia chat. Idk about blue or moon tho
@starrynite
I don't mind if you share mafia chat. Idk about blue or moon tho
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Good game everyone!

So first of all I'd like to apologize for being one of those inactives: I didn't realize I'd be as busy as I became. That's not an excuse, and I will make sure that I do better should I ever join another mafia game.

Big thank you to @Rosetta248 and @BlueCoriander for putting up with my bossiness in maf chat and for dealing with my inactive periods.

Thanks again to everyone, especially to @starrynite and @Avante for hosting such a wonderful game!
Good game everyone!

So first of all I'd like to apologize for being one of those inactives: I didn't realize I'd be as busy as I became. That's not an excuse, and I will make sure that I do better should I ever join another mafia game.

Big thank you to @Rosetta248 and @BlueCoriander for putting up with my bossiness in maf chat and for dealing with my inactive periods.

Thanks again to everyone, especially to @starrynite and @Avante for hosting such a wonderful game!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
:)
:)
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
HEY LUX HOW BOUT MY READS THO
HEY LUX HOW BOUT MY READS THO
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53