Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 361 362 363 364 365 ... 535 536
I can't get the area to load. I get the [quote]Unable to connct to the game server. If the problem persists, please try toggling the Alternate Socket option in your Account Settings.[/quote] I get the error message in FF 20 and Chrome, and with alternate sockets.
I can't get the area to load. I get the
Quote:
Unable to connct to the game server. If the problem persists, please try toggling the Alternate Socket option in your Account Settings.

I get the error message in FF 20 and Chrome, and with alternate sockets.
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
Yep, Coli's stopped working again today, despite working perfectly until rollover. I'm using Firefox 27.0.1 if that helps anything.
Yep, Coli's stopped working again today, despite working perfectly until rollover. I'm using Firefox 27.0.1 if that helps anything.
XZljjSy.gif
The Coli is not working for me either, hopes its back up soon :)
The Coli is not working for me either, hopes its back up soon :)
TIDELORD_sig.png
It's just extremely slow for me. I didn't know if it was because of the Stylish and Tampermonkey extensions that I put on my Chrome or not... After temporarily removing them, that didn't seem to help, though.
It's just extremely slow for me. I didn't know if it was because of the Stylish and Tampermonkey extensions that I put on my Chrome or not... After temporarily removing them, that didn't seem to help, though.
Coliseum will not load on either socket. It keeps giving me a connection error. I have tried refreshing, changing sockets, and clearing my cache.

I'm using firefox on linux (ubuntu).
Coliseum will not load on either socket. It keeps giving me a connection error. I have tried refreshing, changing sockets, and clearing my cache.

I'm using firefox on linux (ubuntu).
2q1bbjm.png302ngoh.png2ika7f9.png2zg87ib.png
same coliseum not loading issue as septica. I'm on firefox. It'sbeen like this since the day before
same coliseum not loading issue as septica. I'm on firefox. It'sbeen like this since the day before
Coliseum was broken for me yesterday and again today. I've tried using the alternate socket as suggested by the error message, and that doesn't work.

I've tried using Firefox v28.0, Chrome v33.0.1750.154 m, and Safari for iOS 7.
Coliseum was broken for me yesterday and again today. I've tried using the alternate socket as suggested by the error message, and that doesn't work.

I've tried using Firefox v28.0, Chrome v33.0.1750.154 m, and Safari for iOS 7.
0MKRFfK.png
  • she/her
  • EST (FR+3)
  • Old as dirt water
kA2rq7D.png
I'm getting grayed out/browned out buttons for
abilities and stats
and
monster battle

They are not able to be "pushed" only the "organize party" button can be "pushed"
I'm getting grayed out/browned out buttons for
abilities and stats
and
monster battle

They are not able to be "pushed" only the "organize party" button can be "pushed"
8dAdQCR.png
Okay, so it's not just my Chrome extensions that are making it slow. I tried playing it on Opera, and it's slow as well.
Okay, so it's not just my Chrome extensions that are making it slow. I tried playing it on Opera, and it's slow as well.
Still not working for me today either.
Still not working for me today either.
1 2 ... 361 362 363 364 365 ... 535 536