Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 363 364 365 366 367 ... 535 536
@Aequorin: I'm using my home connection (wired), which admittedly isn't that great but it should still be able to load something like a game or Coli.
@Aequorin: I'm using my home connection (wired), which admittedly isn't that great but it should still be able to load something like a game or Coli.
@Aequorin

Having the same issue as Whimseeker - the Fairgrounds will not connect for me at all.

I've tried Firefox AND Chrome, toggling the sockets on my account page, AND using the alternate link at the bottom of each game's page. Nothing works and hasn't for a while.
@Aequorin

Having the same issue as Whimseeker - the Fairgrounds will not connect for me at all.

I've tried Firefox AND Chrome, toggling the sockets on my account page, AND using the alternate link at the bottom of each game's page. Nothing works and hasn't for a while.
We're working on it, hang in there. Thank you for your patience while we figure out why only certain players are struggling with Fairgrounds/Coliseum and aren't on work/school connections or using Trend Micro.
We're working on it, hang in there. Thank you for your patience while we figure out why only certain players are struggling with Fairgrounds/Coliseum and aren't on work/school connections or using Trend Micro.
I have the same problem. the websocket test thing says it's working, I connect from home, tried chrome and firefox. I have mac, and no antivir I know of... I tried the different sockets on the accounts page and tried the alt link with both of them.

I hope it works again soon!
I have the same problem. the websocket test thing says it's working, I connect from home, tried chrome and firefox. I have mac, and no antivir I know of... I tried the different sockets on the accounts page and tried the alt link with both of them.

I hope it works again soon!
I'm 8h ahead of flight rising time. Please ping if you need me!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
legacy challenge: 9 points
@Aequorin

Could this be related to why the Coliseum on my end is running horrifyingly slow? Like, snail's pace slow? This is a problem I've been having for a little over a week now, and it is getting really concerning with the Mistral Jamboree beginning tomorrow.

I can't think of what would cause this. I've tried disabling extensions, trying the Opera browser, trying on my tablet, clearing cache, rebooting, etc. And the problem only seems to be happening in the Coliseum. The Fairgrounds are running just fine for me. =/
@Aequorin

Could this be related to why the Coliseum on my end is running horrifyingly slow? Like, snail's pace slow? This is a problem I've been having for a little over a week now, and it is getting really concerning with the Mistral Jamboree beginning tomorrow.

I can't think of what would cause this. I've tried disabling extensions, trying the Opera browser, trying on my tablet, clearing cache, rebooting, etc. And the problem only seems to be happening in the Coliseum. The Fairgrounds are running just fine for me. =/
If there are any more specs/information about my setup I can provide, or anything I can try out to help narrow down possible causes, I'd be glad to! :o I want to be of as much help as I can!
If there are any more specs/information about my setup I can provide, or anything I can try out to help narrow down possible causes, I'd be glad to! :o I want to be of as much help as I can!
For some reason Faire and Colisseum aren't working for me all of a sudden. A window pops up suggesting that I change my socket preference in my settings, and I've done that a couple times to no avail. This has never happened before, and I checked the socket link which says they should be working for me, so I'm not sure what to do! Thank you!
For some reason Faire and Colisseum aren't working for me all of a sudden. A window pops up suggesting that I change my socket preference in my settings, and I've done that a couple times to no avail. This has never happened before, and I checked the socket link which says they should be working for me, so I'm not sure what to do! Thank you!
I'm getting the same error message as Areolfos, and this is a rather new development of mine as well. The socket link also says that it should be working for me, and I was wondering if there's anything that can be done as well...
I'm getting the same error message as Areolfos, and this is a rather new development of mine as well. The socket link also says that it should be working for me, and I was wondering if there's anything that can be done as well...
Xlk1AUGw_o.png
Can't get into any of the games or Coli. Popup states "use alt socket" which does nothing
Can't get into any of the games or Coli. Popup states "use alt socket" which does nothing
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
Coliseum and fair just stop working for me, no pop up or anything, no script is off on f.r and flash is up to date... D8

I'm using firefox.
Coliseum and fair just stop working for me, no pop up or anything, no script is off on f.r and flash is up to date... D8

I'm using firefox.
1 2 ... 363 364 365 366 367 ... 535 536