Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey, Plague flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yeah, I'm talking to you. I just did a puzzle of one of your nests, and what the heck is in the bottom right corner? (I had a screenshot but photobucket is being a bum right now.)

Is that... is that a Guardian skull?

Do you guys eat Guardians?

What the heck, cannibals?
Yeah, I'm talking to you. I just did a puzzle of one of your nests, and what the heck is in the bottom right corner? (I had a screenshot but photobucket is being a bum right now.)

Is that... is that a Guardian skull?

Do you guys eat Guardians?

What the heck, cannibals?
tgTY.png
We might. c;
We might. c;
tumblr_inline_neg4f1HZyZ1rhxwp5.png
mother says food is food :I ......
mother says food is food :I ......
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Could be worse. Could be your head. We just had an...unfortunate accident at that one super awesome party we held in our private forums.
Could be worse. Could be your head. We just had an...unfortunate accident at that one super awesome party we held in our private forums.
only the strongest of us can survive... and as @mythoria says... food is food and you gotta get it when and where you can. ;x
only the strongest of us can survive... and as @mythoria says... food is food and you gotta get it when and where you can. ;x
That is a Guardian skull, my dear windy friend! No, you can't have one.
That is a Guardian skull, my dear windy friend! No, you can't have one.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
Ugh, you guys are gross. Wind flight is supposed to like everyone, but I'm going to politely decline all party invitations from you in the future.
Ugh, you guys are gross. Wind flight is supposed to like everyone, but I'm going to politely decline all party invitations from you in the future.
tgTY.png
We are not cannibals.

It's just some dragons take better to our current strains than others... it's not our fault some wandering dragons don't take our gifts with grace. We give the same gifts as our Plaguemother does to us when we take in new blood from other clans. Some survive, some don't.

We do love bones though. They make for lovely lovely nests. Who is to say what one bone is or is not? It's something I found lying around. Why question where it came from so much?
We are not cannibals.

It's just some dragons take better to our current strains than others... it's not our fault some wandering dragons don't take our gifts with grace. We give the same gifts as our Plaguemother does to us when we take in new blood from other clans. Some survive, some don't.

We do love bones though. They make for lovely lovely nests. Who is to say what one bone is or is not? It's something I found lying around. Why question where it came from so much?
Y3kY2LN.png
@Naga shh, shh, its ok honey. I'm sure it just festered and died there and they left it around for effect. Come on home, the Windsinger is much less terrifying.
@Naga shh, shh, its ok honey. I'm sure it just festered and died there and they left it around for effect. Come on home, the Windsinger is much less terrifying.
Nonsense. We who are strong enough to live in the domain of the Plaguemother do not eat other dragons.

...But it is a rather charming and whimsical ornament, yes?
Nonsense. We who are strong enough to live in the domain of the Plaguemother do not eat other dragons.

...But it is a rather charming and whimsical ornament, yes?
My Nuzlocke!
Seeking Marriage Prospects
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9