Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey, Plague flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Arbor Man! i am always finding spiders in my car! How do they get in!?
@Arbor Man! i am always finding spiders in my car! How do they get in!?
Look, buddy, it's Plague Flight, not "Play Nice With Others Flight."
Look, buddy, it's Plague Flight, not "Play Nice With Others Flight."
What we have in common with the Arcane dragons, as well as the Light, is our desire for knowledge and understanding. Where we differ is that they seek magic, a thing that bristles to our technology. Some of us stormchasers are less opposed to this and the Arcanist's scholars than others.

We all need to become unstoppable, if we wish to push back the tides of the Shade, @Amalythia. And the Plaguekin are unlikely to make this sort of headway without some assistance, assuming they were even willing.

So yes, @Arsenic is correct... it is not as though we are unable to do this without them.
What we have in common with the Arcane dragons, as well as the Light, is our desire for knowledge and understanding. Where we differ is that they seek magic, a thing that bristles to our technology. Some of us stormchasers are less opposed to this and the Arcanist's scholars than others.

We all need to become unstoppable, if we wish to push back the tides of the Shade, @Amalythia. And the Plaguekin are unlikely to make this sort of headway without some assistance, assuming they were even willing.

So yes, @Arsenic is correct... it is not as though we are unable to do this without them.
264hw1y.png
I find it funny that people only notice the skull in the Plague nest.
The Shifting Expanse have a full skeleton, Fishspine Reef is also filled with bones ...

So, why only call the Plague flight out for their taste in nest decorating? xD
I find it funny that people only notice the skull in the Plague nest.
The Shifting Expanse have a full skeleton, Fishspine Reef is also filled with bones ...

So, why only call the Plague flight out for their taste in nest decorating? xD
tumblr_inline_njsal07HsJ1t8m45a.png
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
[/center]
what even this had like two replies when I last checked and has since turned into a plague party

As the opposite end of the spectrum from Plague, I find it a little strange that your babies sleep on what was once your kin instead of giving their memories respect. However, I'm from the Wind flight, so I understand from reading all these comments that different flights have different customs, and in fact you may find some of ours strange.
what even this had like two replies when I last checked and has since turned into a plague party

As the opposite end of the spectrum from Plague, I find it a little strange that your babies sleep on what was once your kin instead of giving their memories respect. However, I'm from the Wind flight, so I understand from reading all these comments that different flights have different customs, and in fact you may find some of ours strange.
tgTY.png
[quote name="ZeraLintarii" date="2013-07-06 16:49:02" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=2&id=334747#336628"] The Plague dragons seem to be most like the Zerg to me. ... They must be contained.[/quote] For the Sssswarm.
The Plague dragons seem to be most like the Zerg to me.
They must be contained.

For the Sssswarm.
[quote name="Naga" date="2013-07-07 06:07:28" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=3&id=334747#347086"][s]what even this had like two replies when I last checked and has since turned into a plague party[/s] As the opposite end of the spectrum from Plague, I find it a little strange that your babies sleep on what was once your kin instead of giving their memories respect. However, I'm from the Wind flight, so I understand from reading all these comments that different flights have different customs, and in fact you may find some of ours strange.[/quote] Life and death are a cycle, my friend. Death is the inevitability of life, and life is the inevitability of death. If you cannot understand how life flourishes in death, then you cannot hope to understand Plague. Besides, it's a good way to bolster the immunity of our young. The dead would understand that it's for the greater good and all that rot.

Life and death are a cycle, my friend. Death is the inevitability of life, and life is the inevitability of death. If you cannot understand how life flourishes in death, then you cannot hope to understand Plague.

Besides, it's a good way to bolster the immunity of our young. The dead would understand that it's for the greater good and all that rot.
@MadameThunder , "Heed your own words, stormborn. Wishing to face a force beyond your comprehension. One day, your technology will crumble to dust, run out of power.

We do not need to be recharged. We have no cables to be plugged that could turn us off. Where others fall, we will stand. We will outlast."
- Karesh

( OOCly I love all of u tho. )
@MadameThunder , "Heed your own words, stormborn. Wishing to face a force beyond your comprehension. One day, your technology will crumble to dust, run out of power.

We do not need to be recharged. We have no cables to be plugged that could turn us off. Where others fall, we will stand. We will outlast."
- Karesh

( OOCly I love all of u tho. )
UZVTEBc.png
@Glumduk I always wondered why Crim wanted nature eggs. New head headcanon.
@Naga You should see what the earth dragon nests look like, few other dragons could sleep in them!
@Surreal Really? Never noticed, I really need to pay more attention. I think what's got everyone's attention is that these bones are DRAGON bones, and well, you know, with the plague's personality and all, people assume the worst.
@Amalythia We of the earth flight also do not sniff our eggs, and if we did, the would smell just like the nest.
@Glumduk I always wondered why Crim wanted nature eggs. New head headcanon.
@Naga You should see what the earth dragon nests look like, few other dragons could sleep in them!
@Surreal Really? Never noticed, I really need to pay more attention. I think what's got everyone's attention is that these bones are DRAGON bones, and well, you know, with the plague's personality and all, people assume the worst.
@Amalythia We of the earth flight also do not sniff our eggs, and if we did, the would smell just like the nest.
Y02PS6v.png
@Amalythia
Ahaha, best motto ever. XD

Ohman, suddenly all those hundreds of little bottles of bones lying around everywhere are starting to make sense..
@Amalythia
Ahaha, best motto ever. XD

Ohman, suddenly all those hundreds of little bottles of bones lying around everywhere are starting to make sense..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9