Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm back after a LONG hiatus!
How has everyone been? I know the site has changed a ton and it's crazy because in about two to three days I'll have been on it for five years.

As someone just getting back into things (currently downsizing my lair to start over) what would suggest I do? I was a bit sucked into the whole Furvilla scene for awhile so it's nice to be back. :)
How has everyone been? I know the site has changed a ton and it's crazy because in about two to three days I'll have been on it for five years.

As someone just getting back into things (currently downsizing my lair to start over) what would suggest I do? I was a bit sucked into the whole Furvilla scene for awhile so it's nice to be back. :)
48vur6d.png
@BeakyBirds

Welcome back!
@BeakyBirds

Welcome back!

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@BlinkleBlueInk

Thanks! I'm glad the site isn't entirely changed; just all new stuff. :D
@BlinkleBlueInk

Thanks! I'm glad the site isn't entirely changed; just all new stuff. :D
48vur6d.png
@BeakyBirds

Remember when they had welcoming week?
@BeakyBirds

Remember when they had welcoming week?

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
16471.png
@BlinkleBlueInk

Oh yes. I also remember when everyone used their Imperial Scrolls they got from the Kickstarter. And now they're worth like.. an astronomical amount of treasure. I know someone who still has one. :o

To top it off, I was silly and sold my Sky Cat. :(
@BlinkleBlueInk

Oh yes. I also remember when everyone used their Imperial Scrolls they got from the Kickstarter. And now they're worth like.. an astronomical amount of treasure. I know someone who still has one. :o

To top it off, I was silly and sold my Sky Cat. :(
48vur6d.png
@BeakyBirds

When did the scrolls come out? I remember being inactive for around 2 years, so
@BeakyBirds

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
16471.png
[quote name="BlinkleBlueInk" date="2018-06-03 15:09:33" ] @BeakyBirds When did the scrolls come out? I remember being inactive for around 2 years, so [/quote] They were out on the beta launch - and were awarded to those who backed (Kickstarter) the correct tier. There weren't many of them, and plenty of people sold/used them right away. But if they hadn't, we wouldn't have had imperials around the site. :P
BlinkleBlueInk wrote on 2018-06-03 15:09:33:
@BeakyBirds

They were out on the beta launch - and were awarded to those who backed (Kickstarter) the correct tier. There weren't many of them, and plenty of people sold/used them right away. But if they hadn't, we wouldn't have had imperials around the site. :P
48vur6d.png
@BeakyBirds
Well welcome back! Seems like a lot of old players are returning.
I'd suggest looking through all the new features, for a start. The Coliseum has been updated. You can now revive your progens from the grave, along with exalted fodder for a limited time, and the exalt pillars have changed.
Lots of cool genes have been added.

Mnnnnn... You could always dip into the MP and check out new apparel too?
@BeakyBirds
Well welcome back! Seems like a lot of old players are returning.
I'd suggest looking through all the new features, for a start. The Coliseum has been updated. You can now revive your progens from the grave, along with exalted fodder for a limited time, and the exalt pillars have changed.
Lots of cool genes have been added.

Mnnnnn... You could always dip into the MP and check out new apparel too?
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit You can revive your progens?! That's insane! :o
@ColorfulCredit You can revive your progens?! That's insane! :o
48vur6d.png
@BeakyBirds
Ypuyup, let me get you the link
http://www1.flightrising.com/support/self-service
@BeakyBirds
Ypuyup, let me get you the link
http://www1.flightrising.com/support/self-service
Hello, Star Voyagers.