Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Eevee or Pikachu??
1 2 3 4 5
i wont be able to get it sadly, but i love eevee!! <3 pikachu is good too but eevee won my heart :")
i wont be able to get it sadly, but i love eevee!! <3 pikachu is good too but eevee won my heart :")
3w2qxKL.png henlo im cridea!!
→ august/ramona !
→ they/he/she prns
→ ask for links/listo!!
My younger sister and I are getting both, she's getting Eevee while I'm getting Pikachu.
My younger sister and I are getting both, she's getting Eevee while I'm getting Pikachu.
i don't have a switch and probably won't get one but if i was i'd 1000% go for eevee
i don't have a switch and probably won't get one but if i was i'd 1000% go for eevee
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
i dont care for either one bc it was confirmed that u cant evolve them but i want whichever version has ekans [quote name="Jeraruhh" date="2018-05-31 06:19:36" ] I don't think I'm going to get this one, I just want another core-RPG (GEN. 4. REMAKES.) so I'm kinda sad they're made it, but if HAD to choose I'd go for eevee because I don't like pikachu. [/quote] it is a core game (remake of yellow version), theyre just changing a lot of elements of the series now such as simplifying wild encounters the 2019 thing they were talking about is 8th gen so thats why they worded it differently also it wont connect to sumo but i think thats just bc theyre making the 9th gen game and also i think they made this game as an anniversary celebration (probably to go along with their 7th gen as the 20th anniversary celebration) i think u will be able to send sumo and evee/pikachu pokemon to 9th gen
i dont care for either one bc it was confirmed that u cant evolve them but

i want whichever version has ekans
Jeraruhh wrote on 2018-05-31 06:19:36:
I don't think I'm going to get this one, I just want another core-RPG (GEN. 4. REMAKES.) so I'm kinda sad they're made it, but if HAD to choose I'd go for eevee because I don't like pikachu.
it is a core game (remake of yellow version), theyre just changing a lot of elements of the series now such as simplifying wild encounters
the 2019 thing they were talking about is 8th gen so thats why they worded it differently

also it wont connect to sumo but i think thats just bc theyre making the 9th gen game and also i think they made this game as an anniversary celebration (probably to go along with their 7th gen as the 20th anniversary celebration)

i think u will be able to send sumo and evee/pikachu pokemon to 9th gen
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
definitely eevee, more flexible
definitely eevee, more flexible
I like big piles of cash and I can not lie
I'll be getting both eventually. I'll look into what each game's content is like once more info has been released and decide which one I'll buy first from there!

I normally get both versions of each game that's released in the Pokemon series ^^
I'll be getting both eventually. I'll look into what each game's content is like once more info has been released and decide which one I'll buy first from there!

I normally get both versions of each game that's released in the Pokemon series ^^
This is going to be the next turf war isn’t it?

Also, what could the surprise Pokemon be? I’ve seen some theories on how it varies via console, either Gorochu or a new Eeveelution. While I doubt these two are verified and will be implemented, I’m still getting Eevee juuuust in case! Also I was going to get Eevee before I knew of this but this theory really sealed it!

Also, what could the surprise Pokemon be? I’ve seen some theories on how it varies via console, either Gorochu or a new Eeveelution. While I doubt these two are verified and will be implemented, I’m still getting Eevee juuuust in case! Also I was going to get Eevee before I knew of this but this theory really sealed it!
hu72dVR.png
I normally buy both nowadays (i didn't when i was younger, now I actually have six alola games-all games, plus an extra copy of sun and ultra moon for replaying while the other copy is for things like breeding and storage and all that. I don't have black 2, red, white, diamond or sapphire. And that's it.)
But these games are 60 so instead of paying 80 for both I would be paying 120 for both (and I honestly see zero reasons any of the switch games have to be 60 other than it's "cool" to have 60 games if it connects to the tv.) So I'm probably getting eevee version (I have yellow on virtual console, but i also have never actually beaten it yet) and hoping somebody buys me the pikachu version. So I don't have to spend my money. Better yet get somebody to buy BOTH of them for me.
Then I don't have to spend ANY money.

They look good so far. Visually the games look great so I am all in for them. I don't like the rings when you throw a ball just from an asthetic standpoint cause it bugs at the artist side of me but the games still look great and I'll get used to it anyways so in the long run it doesn't matter much either way. I'm still way excited for new pokemon games and I don't see any reason NOT to be. I know I'm gonna buy them either way.
I also haven't slept since 2 pm yesterday, I think and it is 8 am now so I can't quite get coherent thoughts out anymore other than "I like pokemon I'm buy pokdmon"
I normally buy both nowadays (i didn't when i was younger, now I actually have six alola games-all games, plus an extra copy of sun and ultra moon for replaying while the other copy is for things like breeding and storage and all that. I don't have black 2, red, white, diamond or sapphire. And that's it.)
But these games are 60 so instead of paying 80 for both I would be paying 120 for both (and I honestly see zero reasons any of the switch games have to be 60 other than it's "cool" to have 60 games if it connects to the tv.) So I'm probably getting eevee version (I have yellow on virtual console, but i also have never actually beaten it yet) and hoping somebody buys me the pikachu version. So I don't have to spend my money. Better yet get somebody to buy BOTH of them for me.
Then I don't have to spend ANY money.

They look good so far. Visually the games look great so I am all in for them. I don't like the rings when you throw a ball just from an asthetic standpoint cause it bugs at the artist side of me but the games still look great and I'll get used to it anyways so in the long run it doesn't matter much either way. I'm still way excited for new pokemon games and I don't see any reason NOT to be. I know I'm gonna buy them either way.
I also haven't slept since 2 pm yesterday, I think and it is 8 am now so I can't quite get coherent thoughts out anymore other than "I like pokemon I'm buy pokdmon"
[quote name="@DuaS48" date="2018-06-01 08:37:49" ] This is going to be the next turf war isn’t it? Also, what could the surprise Pokemon be? I’ve seen some theories on how it varies via console, either Gorochu or a new Eeveelution. While I doubt these two are verified and will be implemented, I’m still getting Eevee juuuust in case! Also I was going to get Eevee before I knew of this but this theory really sealed it! [/quote] the new pokemon is confirmed to be a normal- type eeveelution! it'll probably be the same gift pokemon no matter what version you get :)
@DuaS48 wrote on 2018-06-01 08:37:49:

the new pokemon is confirmed to be a normal- type eeveelution! it'll probably be the same gift pokemon no matter what version you get :)
[quote name="@Kivovis" date="2018-06-01 14:20:24" ] [quote name="@/DuaS48" date="2018-06-01 08:37:49" ] This is going to be the next turf war isn’t it? Also, what could the surprise Pokemon be? I’ve seen some theories on how it varies via console, either Gorochu or a new Eeveelution. While I doubt these two are verified and will be implemented, I’m still getting Eevee juuuust in case! Also I was going to get Eevee before I knew of this but this theory really sealed it! [/quote] the new pokemon is confirmed to be a normal- type eeveelution! it'll probably be the same gift pokemon no matter what version you get :) [/quote] Where’d you see that? Is there a link if it has a design, or just the announcement? That sounds really cool, seeing as it would be a Gen8!
@Kivovis wrote on 2018-06-01 14:20:24:
@/DuaS48 wrote on 2018-06-01 08:37:49:

the new pokemon is confirmed to be a normal- type eeveelution! it'll probably be the same gift pokemon no matter what version you get :)
Where’d you see that? Is there a link if it has a design, or just the announcement? That sounds really cool, seeing as it would be a Gen8!
hu72dVR.png
1 2 3 4 5