Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Eevee or Pikachu??
1 2 3 4 5
My girlfriend and I will be getting Eevee!
My girlfriend and I will be getting Eevee!
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
At this point I think I'll actually get Pikachu, in the interest of staying true to the original! That said, I could still change my mind before release - I'm not quite completely decided yet.
At this point I think I'll actually get Pikachu, in the interest of staying true to the original! That said, I could still change my mind before release - I'm not quite completely decided yet.
22AwWAB.png
I'm not really interested in the game, and likely won't buy it... not that I even have a Switch. if that ever changed, I'd get the Pikachu one. I'm not an Eevee fan at all, and Pikachu was my favorite Pokemon for a long time.
I'm not really interested in the game, and likely won't buy it... not that I even have a Switch. if that ever changed, I'd get the Pikachu one. I'm not an Eevee fan at all, and Pikachu was my favorite Pokemon for a long time.
they/them | +2 FR time
I have pings disabled
I want to play co-op with my fiance.
If we need two versions for that (for some reason), I'll be getting Pikachu because although I'd prefer Eevee, his love of Eevee outweighs mine.

If we only need one version, Eevee all the way. I'm a Raichu fan and would like to see it get more spotlight, even if it means knocking Pikachu down a few pegs.

Though, that never before seen Pokemon could change everything. If it's a new eeveelution, that'd be awesome. If it's the previously canceled Gorochu, that will change my feelings on the Pikachu version.

As for the game in general, I'm not feeling the catching mechanic changes but the possibility of co-op is awesome.
I want to play co-op with my fiance.
If we need two versions for that (for some reason), I'll be getting Pikachu because although I'd prefer Eevee, his love of Eevee outweighs mine.

If we only need one version, Eevee all the way. I'm a Raichu fan and would like to see it get more spotlight, even if it means knocking Pikachu down a few pegs.

Though, that never before seen Pokemon could change everything. If it's a new eeveelution, that'd be awesome. If it's the previously canceled Gorochu, that will change my feelings on the Pikachu version.

As for the game in general, I'm not feeling the catching mechanic changes but the possibility of co-op is awesome.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

I don't think I'm going to get this one, I just want another core-RPG (GEN. 4. REMAKES.) so I'm kinda sad they're made it, but if HAD to choose I'd go for eevee because I don't like pikachu.
I don't think I'm going to get this one, I just want another core-RPG (GEN. 4. REMAKES.) so I'm kinda sad they're made it, but if HAD to choose I'd go for eevee because I don't like pikachu.
as_banner_by_jeraruhh-dcnhndl.jpg
I really want Eevee!

(Also the Pokémon you choose cannot evolve, but other ones you catch can!)
I really want Eevee!

(Also the Pokémon you choose cannot evolve, but other ones you catch can!)
hu72dVR.png
Don't know how much I like this. I hope that this is just a spin off and not what the games will look like for now on.

I will be getting Eevee though. Even though we probably won't be able to evolve them, I still would like Eevee.
Don't know how much I like this. I hope that this is just a spin off and not what the games will look like for now on.

I will be getting Eevee though. Even though we probably won't be able to evolve them, I still would like Eevee.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
If I had a switch, I would most likely choose eevee! I'm not sure if you can actually evolve this eevee, but regardless eevee has been one of my favourite pokemon for years, so I don't think I'd be able to pass that up!
If I had a switch, I would most likely choose eevee! I'm not sure if you can actually evolve this eevee, but regardless eevee has been one of my favourite pokemon for years, so I don't think I'd be able to pass that up!
FalYOWW.png
| Tundra
| She/Her
| FR Time +5

| FR Blog
| Art Blog
| DeviantArt
HvCm96W.png
Whenever I get the Switch I will most surely end up getting the Eevee version! I have just never been too big on Pikachu as a whole.
Whenever I get the Switch I will most surely end up getting the Eevee version! I have just never been too big on Pikachu as a whole.
I've always been a fan of the Pokemon Spin offs, so I'd probably get some enjoyment of Let's go. As for which version I'll get.... If evolution is possible between the mascot Pokemon, Let's go Pikachu.

If not, I'd probably still get Pikachu, don't get me wrong I love eevee but I guess I'm a little burnt out on it?
I've always been a fan of the Pokemon Spin offs, so I'd probably get some enjoyment of Let's go. As for which version I'll get.... If evolution is possible between the mascot Pokemon, Let's go Pikachu.

If not, I'd probably still get Pikachu, don't get me wrong I love eevee but I guess I'm a little burnt out on it?
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
1 2 3 4 5