Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Eevee or Pikachu??
1 2 3 4 5
As you probably guessed, Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee are an official thing! They're core RPG games that ARE spinoffs with pokemon go and traditional pokemon weaved in together!

My question is which version are you going to buy? I personally was going to go for Eevee but after seeing Pikachu I'm not really sure. Both are so ADORABLE!!
As you probably guessed, Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee are an official thing! They're core RPG games that ARE spinoffs with pokemon go and traditional pokemon weaved in together!

My question is which version are you going to buy? I personally was going to go for Eevee but after seeing Pikachu I'm not really sure. Both are so ADORABLE!!
Waystone1.gif
Also Pikachu on the shoulder makes me really nostalgic and reminds me of the original anime!
Also Pikachu on the shoulder makes me really nostalgic and reminds me of the original anime!
Waystone1.gif
woAH ok that looks cool
ehhh i think i’ll skip this one but if i end up deciding to get it probably eevee. i loved eevee when i first started so it fits
woAH ok that looks cool
ehhh i think i’ll skip this one but if i end up deciding to get it probably eevee. i loved eevee when i first started so it fits

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
Despite never playing PoGo, I'm all up for it. I prefer Eevee over Pikachu, and while I really like Raichu, I'm guessing you won't be able to evolve the 'mon. So I'll be choosing Eevee.

(REALLY hyped for the core RPG titles next year owo. Sinnoh remakes when hahahaha)
Despite never playing PoGo, I'm all up for it. I prefer Eevee over Pikachu, and while I really like Raichu, I'm guessing you won't be able to evolve the 'mon. So I'll be choosing Eevee.

(REALLY hyped for the core RPG titles next year owo. Sinnoh remakes when hahahaha)
indigo game boy advance with a blinking eye on the screen game boy advance logo indigo game boy advance with a blinking eye on the screen

they/them | fr + 17 | bio + graphics | 3d model adopts
Pikachu all the way for me. My boyfriend loves Eevee so i'll let him get that one. I think the game looks super cute but it does seem way more simple then previous games. The multiplayer looks good and the fact that your Pokemon follow you is enough for me.
Pikachu all the way for me. My boyfriend loves Eevee so i'll let him get that one. I think the game looks super cute but it does seem way more simple then previous games. The multiplayer looks good and the fact that your Pokemon follow you is enough for me.
tumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo9_250.png
I think I'll go Eevee. I would get Pikachu because I don't want to get the 'mainstream title', but screw it, I'm going to get the one that I want.
I think I'll go Eevee. I would get Pikachu because I don't want to get the 'mainstream title', but screw it, I'm going to get the one that I want.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I'm going to go with Eeevee because I'm pretty sure that once I evolve Pikachu, it'll lose a lot of cool features as Raichu, like with Pokemon Yellow.
I'm going to go with Eeevee because I'm pretty sure that once I evolve Pikachu, it'll lose a lot of cool features as Raichu, like with Pokemon Yellow.
xe/xyr/xem
I want Pikachu! But I don't have a Switch... Save all the money!
I want Pikachu! But I don't have a Switch... Save all the money!
Totally Eevee :'D My favourite baby yeesssss
Totally Eevee :'D My favourite baby yeesssss
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
Well...first I need a Switch lol, but i'll be getting Eevee! I'm all worried I won't be able to evolve them tho! I can understand not evolving Pikachu but...I want my lil Jolteon ;-;
Well...first I need a Switch lol, but i'll be getting Eevee! I'm all worried I won't be able to evolve them tho! I can understand not evolving Pikachu but...I want my lil Jolteon ;-;
1 2 3 4 5