Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | GMM:BFTP Game Thread [D6]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Also i would be willing to switch to est @BlueCoriander

That way the votes aren’t tied and we get a lynch
Also i would be willing to switch to est @BlueCoriander

That way the votes aren’t tied and we get a lynch
Like i think both of them are scum, and Rose’s claim hasn’t particularly done anything to change my mind atm but like

I refuse to let this game no lynch again
Like i think both of them are scum, and Rose’s claim hasn’t particularly done anything to change my mind atm but like

I refuse to let this game no lynch again
Each game gets One (1) No Lynch and ya’ll used it d1 instead of on mylo and now that i do think we have scum on the chopping block and your only reason for voting DS is “aggressive?”

I don’t think that flys
Each game gets One (1) No Lynch and ya’ll used it d1 instead of on mylo and now that i do think we have scum on the chopping block and your only reason for voting DS is “aggressive?”

I don’t think that flys
[quote name="Rosetta248" date="2018-05-28 10:41:33" ] @/everyone Time for dat role claim because I got a lot to do today so I probably won't be on until after the day ends so I won't be here to defend myself further. I am Rhea I am the roleblocker, yes I did block Oricole. But I am telling you this - I am a town roleblocker. I may die tonight if we Lynch town, though if town is lynched we are kind of doomed anyways. I'm not going until the full detail of the Oricole story as it's simple - yes I did RB Oricole, I did not believe there claim. It looks like they were indeed their claim once abyssum died, therefore yes I have made a mistake as town to town. (Though Oricoles post and the mods reply, make it seem like their 1-shot was planned to kill me). I could be wrong though. Since you came in late @luxmold if you look at the sign-in to this came it says the possible roles, and Rhea is indeed marked as an either/or. So it's basically up to you guys whether you believe I'm town aligned or not, but I am telling you I am Rhea. I encourage you to Lynch another - as with my Lynch the game will end with a town loss. Good luck, I hope we hit the mafia for the Lynch! [/quote] Did you just claim a titan? Lmao
Rosetta248 wrote on 2018-05-28 10:41:33:
@/everyone

Time for dat role claim because I got a lot to do today so I probably won't be on until after the day ends so I won't be here to defend myself further.

I am Rhea I am the roleblocker, yes I did block Oricole. But I am telling you this - I am a town roleblocker. I may die tonight if we Lynch town, though if town is lynched we are kind of doomed anyways. I'm not going until the full detail of the Oricole story as it's simple - yes I did RB Oricole, I did not believe there claim. It looks like they were indeed their claim once abyssum died, therefore yes I have made a mistake as town to town. (Though Oricoles post and the mods reply, make it seem like their 1-shot was planned to kill me). I could be wrong though. Since you came in late @luxmold if you look at the sign-in to this came it says the possible roles, and Rhea is indeed marked as an either/or. So it's basically up to you guys whether you believe I'm town aligned or not, but I am telling you I am Rhea. I encourage you to Lynch another - as with my Lynch the game will end with a town loss.

Good luck, I hope we hit the mafia for the Lynch!

Did you just claim a titan? Lmao
How dare you not break pings

I thought you had something relevant to say to me

Something that does strike me as off is how Rose wants to go to DS instead of

Say

Anyone else
How dare you not break pings

I thought you had something relevant to say to me

Something that does strike me as off is how Rose wants to go to DS instead of

Say

Anyone else
@cheesybagelbites @ArtemisAgrotera @estetisk @BlueCoriander @Moonwater

Can one of yall come in and vote for Rose

Ds is an inactive lynch and a sour one at that
@cheesybagelbites @ArtemisAgrotera @estetisk @BlueCoriander @Moonwater

Can one of yall come in and vote for Rose

Ds is an inactive lynch and a sour one at that
@luxmold

Yeah I guess I'll enter that vote, I feel better about a rose lynch than ds by a decent margin

(I should catch up on the thread tonight, my parents neglected to inform me of a string of memorial day event obligations throughout this weekend rip)
@luxmold

Yeah I guess I'll enter that vote, I feel better about a rose lynch than ds by a decent margin

(I should catch up on the thread tonight, my parents neglected to inform me of a string of memorial day event obligations throughout this weekend rip)
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
You have made my day

Thank you
You have made my day

Thank you
I'll put down my vote for Rosetta248: estetisk and DS may be slightly scummy, but they're both mostly inactive. While I do have stronger feelings for estetisk, maybe they'll come back next phase and we can talk to them more.
I'll put down my vote for Rosetta248: estetisk and DS may be slightly scummy, but they're both mostly inactive. While I do have stronger feelings for estetisk, maybe they'll come back next phase and we can talk to them more.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
[center][b][size=5]Night 4[/size][/b][/center] ----- "Ooh, who's this? Wait- wasn't there one more of you... [i]oh.[/i] Kronos!" The aforementioned Titaness, who had been planning strategies for the regular armies to abide by, exhaled audibly when Themis yelled her name. She stood up and put her notes away, walking towards the throne room. "Themis, what are you screeching for-" Kronos cut herself off, eyes falling upon the familiar body. This time, it was not one of the gods she'd so wished so see dead. It was one of her own. She had been stabbed to death, wounds littering her body. Upon closer inspection, Kronos' eyes turned steely. It was [i]Rhea.[/i] "Why can't you bring her back? Do the reverse time thing! Kronos bring her back!" Themis exclaimed, biting her lip. "No. It would be torture for her. I am not going to harm her like she harmed me so long ago. Leave, spies," she snapped. A new fury was present in her eyes, one that chilled even Themis. It just got serious. ----- [img]https://i.imgur.com/CZM2WYQ.png[/img] ----- The votes were 4-2 in favor of Rosetta248, resulting in their lynch. Rosetta248 was Rhea, the [color=red]Mafia Roleblocker[/color]. ----- [b] Night 4 will end on May 29th at 18:00 FR time. Please submit night actions and refrain from posting.[/b] Players: @luxmold @cheesybagelbites @ArtemisAgrotera @thatonespeedster @Rosetta248 @SilverMoonfire @DarrenSanders @estetisk @RavenWolf @quinnelope @BlueCoriander @Moonwater @abyssum Substitutes: Spectators: @morphogenetic @Fortuna @AHamilton @Firo @kirkfan2255 @VulpixSerpens @Tsaiah
Night 4

"Ooh, who's this? Wait- wasn't there one more of you... oh. Kronos!"

The aforementioned Titaness, who had been planning strategies for the regular armies to abide by, exhaled audibly when Themis yelled her name.

She stood up and put her notes away, walking towards the throne room.

"Themis, what are you screeching for-" Kronos cut herself off, eyes falling upon the familiar body. This time, it was not one of the gods she'd so wished so see dead.

It was one of her own.

She had been stabbed to death, wounds littering her body. Upon closer inspection, Kronos' eyes turned steely.

It was Rhea.

"Why can't you bring her back? Do the reverse time thing! Kronos bring her back!" Themis exclaimed, biting her lip.

"No. It would be torture for her. I am not going to harm her like she harmed me so long ago. Leave, spies," she snapped.

A new fury was present in her eyes, one that chilled even Themis.

It just got serious.
CZM2WYQ.png
The votes were 4-2 in favor of Rosetta248, resulting in their lynch. Rosetta248 was Rhea, the Mafia Roleblocker.

Night 4 will end on May 29th at 18:00 FR time. Please submit night actions and refrain from posting.

Players: @luxmold @cheesybagelbites @ArtemisAgrotera @thatonespeedster @Rosetta248 @SilverMoonfire @DarrenSanders @estetisk @RavenWolf @quinnelope @BlueCoriander @Moonwater @abyssum

Substitutes:

Spectators: @morphogenetic @Fortuna @AHamilton @Firo @kirkfan2255 @VulpixSerpens @Tsaiah
l6jLd4V.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53