Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Private Breeding Request]
1 2 3 4
@BurntLeafyToast - I'm sorry, I got confused with the currency. I'm used to g = gold because of another site...I am so so sorry! I seriously feel bad now ><
I'll take the 50 gems, still, I'm sorry!
@BurntLeafyToast - I'm sorry, I got confused with the currency. I'm used to g = gold because of another site...I am so so sorry! I seriously feel bad now ><
I'll take the 50 gems, still, I'm sorry!
"I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion, then it will start a chain reaction of the same. People will never know how far a little kindness can go." - Rachel Joy Scott
@Prisym- they made gorgeous babies! Thank you I will accept her back when I can (hoping I can do it quick from mobile while I’m out and about haha)

@BurntLeafyToast- the gems sound good to me. Gets me closer to a breed change I’m going for. Thank you so much.
@Prisym- they made gorgeous babies! Thank you I will accept her back when I can (hoping I can do it quick from mobile while I’m out and about haha)

@BurntLeafyToast- the gems sound good to me. Gets me closer to a breed change I’m going for. Thank you so much.
@Prisym No worries!! I get so lost with other sites' currencies, so I feel you. :'D But ok, I'll send the 50g in a 2-way CR, so you can send one (or both, idk if you wanted to keep one...?) of the hatchlings! Thanks again!

@shrimpymcgarden 50g headed your way!! Thank you so much! <3
@Prisym No worries!! I get so lost with other sites' currencies, so I feel you. :'D But ok, I'll send the 50g in a 2-way CR, so you can send one (or both, idk if you wanted to keep one...?) of the hatchlings! Thanks again!

@shrimpymcgarden 50g headed your way!! Thank you so much! <3
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast
@Eyesofblue

Stardew is Ready to breed, I'm ready whenever you are
@BurntLeafyToast
@Eyesofblue

Stardew is Ready to breed, I'm ready whenever you are
wVB1S8O.jpg
@FrostFire15

I'll send a CR at some point with Faolin, I'm gonna be running errands at the same time though.

Sorry if I'm slow.
@FrostFire15

I'll send a CR at some point with Faolin, I'm gonna be running errands at the same time though.

Sorry if I'm slow.
hTjYFxw.png
@BurntLeafyToast
@Eyesofblue

So the nest is ready to hatch tomorrow, there are three eggs.
I recently returned my old computer to exchange it for a new one. It's not in yet so until then, I'm borrowing a friend's for a bit, so I won't be as active. Sorry if it takes me a while to respond to anything,:/
@BurntLeafyToast
@Eyesofblue

So the nest is ready to hatch tomorrow, there are three eggs.
I recently returned my old computer to exchange it for a new one. It's not in yet so until then, I'm borrowing a friend's for a bit, so I won't be as active. Sorry if it takes me a while to respond to anything,:/
wVB1S8O.jpg
@BurntLeafyToast

So the nest has hatched, there are three babies, I can send them over as soon as you are ready.
@BurntLeafyToast

So the nest has hatched, there are three babies, I can send them over as soon as you are ready.
wVB1S8O.jpg
@FrostFire15 That sounds fantastic, thank you so much! ;o; I'd also like to offer you 50 gems for helping me, so I'll include those in the trade! <3 <3

@Eyesofblue Sending you 50g as well! Thanks so much for helping me out! :'D
@FrostFire15 That sounds fantastic, thank you so much! ;o; I'd also like to offer you 50 gems for helping me, so I'll include those in the trade! <3 <3

@Eyesofblue Sending you 50g as well! Thanks so much for helping me out! :'D
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
1 2 3 4