Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Private Breeding Request]
1 2 3 4
Gonna wait out the breeding cool down first.

Oh, i haven't bred same colors before, so is it guaranteed that the children are gonna be those colors?
Gonna wait out the breeding cool down first.

Oh, i haven't bred same colors before, so is it guaranteed that the children are gonna be those colors?
hTjYFxw.png
I mean it's up to @shrimpymcgarden as well. Pearsal won't be ready to breed for another five days, however. I've never been asked to do something like this so I'll think on it.
I mean it's up to @shrimpymcgarden as well. Pearsal won't be ready to breed for another five days, however. I've never been asked to do something like this so I'll think on it.
"I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion, then it will start a chain reaction of the same. People will never know how far a little kindness can go." - Rachel Joy Scott
I am honestly in awe because I have never had a request like this either. Shira has never been bred and was a gift from a friend of mine. So she is ready to breed. Currently my Nests are full as is my lair but I should be close-ish to a lair upgrade and have some hatchlings up in the AH. It all depends on how we want to do this and if we are still needed. I'm at the point of thinking on it as well since I do love this drag but I can assure Prisym too that I am good on my worth when it comes to making sure a dragon is returned home. I borrowed a drag for breeding from a friend and kept telling her I could give her back whenever she was ready and had room. In the end she let me keep it because it was a good pair and I enjoyed them.

Again though never had this request before either but yea if @Prisym is alright with working something out to help then I am too.

Edit: Didn't mean that in assuming I would do the breeding either just putting that there in case that was the route we went with.
I am honestly in awe because I have never had a request like this either. Shira has never been bred and was a gift from a friend of mine. So she is ready to breed. Currently my Nests are full as is my lair but I should be close-ish to a lair upgrade and have some hatchlings up in the AH. It all depends on how we want to do this and if we are still needed. I'm at the point of thinking on it as well since I do love this drag but I can assure Prisym too that I am good on my worth when it comes to making sure a dragon is returned home. I borrowed a drag for breeding from a friend and kept telling her I could give her back whenever she was ready and had room. In the end she let me keep it because it was a good pair and I enjoyed them.

Again though never had this request before either but yea if @Prisym is alright with working something out to help then I am too.

Edit: Didn't mean that in assuming I would do the breeding either just putting that there in case that was the route we went with.
@Prisym @shrimpymcgarden hanks so much for being willing to work something out, you guys!! ;o; I'm more than happy to pay you guys to breed them! (Or @Prisym, if you decide you don't want to breed them, I'd potentially love to just outright buy Pearsal from you and I'd be happy to pay a few hundred gems for him, if you'd rather do that!)
@Prisym @shrimpymcgarden hanks so much for being willing to work something out, you guys!! ;o; I'm more than happy to pay you guys to breed them! (Or @Prisym, if you decide you don't want to breed them, I'd potentially love to just outright buy Pearsal from you and I'd be happy to pay a few hundred gems for him, if you'd rather do that!)
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@shrimpymcgarden - I have the extra room in my lair so I can breed our dragons on my end if you want to do it that way. I have no issue in doing it. Pearsal is still three or four days away from being able to be bred, however.

@BurntLeafyToast - I'll gladly breed them, no worries there. However, I am not willing to sell Pearsal, as he was a gift from a friend of mine when I first started FR. I leave it up to shrimpy if they want to do it one way or the other, I leave it entirely up to them at this point~
You will, however, be waiting a few more days until Pearsal is ready to be bred.
@shrimpymcgarden - I have the extra room in my lair so I can breed our dragons on my end if you want to do it that way. I have no issue in doing it. Pearsal is still three or four days away from being able to be bred, however.

@BurntLeafyToast - I'll gladly breed them, no worries there. However, I am not willing to sell Pearsal, as he was a gift from a friend of mine when I first started FR. I leave it up to shrimpy if they want to do it one way or the other, I leave it entirely up to them at this point~
You will, however, be waiting a few more days until Pearsal is ready to be bred.
"I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion, then it will start a chain reaction of the same. People will never know how far a little kindness can go." - Rachel Joy Scott
@prisym- Yea I feel I can trust you with Shira. She too was a gift from a friend and her coloring is gorgeous so it's hard to part with her but You seem the same with Prisym, I'm also patient so yea we can do that and I can wait until Prisym is ready to breed too. That's fine.
@prisym- Yea I feel I can trust you with Shira. She too was a gift from a friend and her coloring is gorgeous so it's hard to part with her but You seem the same with Prisym, I'm also patient so yea we can do that and I can wait until Prisym is ready to breed too. That's fine.
@shrimpymcgarden - Pearsal is ready to breed, send Shira in a Crossroads when you're ready~
@shrimpymcgarden - Pearsal is ready to breed, send Shira in a Crossroads when you're ready~
@Prisym - She has been sent. Take good care of her <3 Keep me updated too, im curious how many eggs they will have.
@Prisym - She has been sent. Take good care of her <3 Keep me updated too, im curious how many eggs they will have.
@shrimpymcgarden - https://gyazo.com/e9dcb5a80402508f0fe2e41919ee17b6 We have two eggs~
I just did the first incubation, so you'll have Shira back on 5/26~
@shrimpymcgarden - https://gyazo.com/e9dcb5a80402508f0fe2e41919ee17b6 We have two eggs~
I just did the first incubation, so you'll have Shira back on 5/26~
@Prisym - Sounds good to me. :) Thank you for letting me know
@Prisym - Sounds good to me. :) Thank you for letting me know
1 2 3 4