TOPIC | [Private Breeding Request]
1 2 3 4
@shrimpymcgarden @BurntLeafyToast - The nest will be hatching tomorrow~
There are two babies!
Shrimpy- You'll be getting Shira back tomorrow~
@shrimpymcgarden @BurntLeafyToast - The nest will be hatching tomorrow~
There are two babies!
Shrimpy- You'll be getting Shira back tomorrow~
"I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion, then it will start a chain reaction of the same. People will never know how far a little kindness can go." - Rachel Joy Scott
@Prisym @shrimpymcgarden Thank you both so much for your help!! ;o;
@Prisym @shrimpymcgarden Thank you both so much for your help!! ;o;
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@Prisym
Sounds Perfect thank you so much

@BurntLeafyToast
You are very welcome. Glad I could help :3
@Prisym
Sounds Perfect thank you so much

@BurntLeafyToast
You are very welcome. Glad I could help :3
@BurntLeafyToast

Hey, look at that. The other pair didn't have to wait nearly as long.

Were you looking to just get one {or in this case two?} children?

If i don't need to breed with Frosts' dragon anymore let me know.

@BurntLeafyToast

Hey, look at that. The other pair didn't have to wait nearly as long.

Were you looking to just get one {or in this case two?} children?

If i don't need to breed with Frosts' dragon anymore let me know.

hTjYFxw.png
@Eyesofblue I'm looking to get a pair that can breed with each other, so if you're still willing, I'd still like to breed your dragon! <3
@Eyesofblue I'm looking to get a pair that can breed with each other, so if you're still willing, I'd still like to breed your dragon! <3
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
I see, in that case i'll contact Frost in three more days, which is when their derg will be ready.
I see, in that case i'll contact Frost in three more days, which is when their derg will be ready.
hTjYFxw.png
@BurntLeafyToast - The babies have hatched! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419684/41968314_350.png[/img] Lead Basic - Bubblegum Seraph - Robin Thylacine [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419684/41968315_350.png[/img] Lead Basic - Bubblegum Seraph - Aqua Thylacine Which one would you like? And how much were you willing to pay both of us? @shrimpymcgarden - I sent Shira back to you! :3 They made really pretty babies~ Albeit, now comes the question of payment from Leafy.
@BurntLeafyToast - The babies have hatched!
41968314_350.png
Lead Basic - Bubblegum Seraph - Robin Thylacine

41968315_350.png
Lead Basic - Bubblegum Seraph - Aqua Thylacine

Which one would you like? And how much were you willing to pay both of us?

@shrimpymcgarden - I sent Shira back to you! :3 They made really pretty babies~ Albeit, now comes the question of payment from Leafy.

"I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion, then it will start a chain reaction of the same. People will never know how far a little kindness can go." - Rachel Joy Scott
@Prisym I'd love the lead/bubblegum/aqua boy! He's exactly the colors I was going for! :D And would 50g each be good for you guys for payment? :) Thanks so much for breeding them! @shrimpymcgarden
@Prisym I'd love the lead/bubblegum/aqua boy! He's exactly the colors I was going for! :D And would 50g each be good for you guys for payment? :) Thanks so much for breeding them! @shrimpymcgarden
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast - Fodder price is about 5,000g. I'm sorry but 50g is just nowhere near enough. Though for Shrimpy, I'm unsure of how much they may want.
@BurntLeafyToast - Fodder price is about 5,000g. I'm sorry but 50g is just nowhere near enough. Though for Shrimpy, I'm unsure of how much they may want.
@Prisym I'm offering 50 gems, not 50 treasure! ^^' Fodder price in gems is about 5 gems. Though, if you'd prefer treasure, just name your price! :)
@Prisym I'm offering 50 gems, not 50 treasure! ^^' Fodder price in gems is about 5 gems. Though, if you'd prefer treasure, just name your price! :)
lG9UFR1.png
1 2 3 4