Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Private Breeding Request]
1 2 3 4
[center]Hey there, I'm trying to breed a pair of Lead/Bubblegum/Aqua dragons and I was wondering if you guys would be willing to breed your dragons to produce a pair of dragons with those colors? I can offer gems/treasure or we can negotiate a different breeding fee! ^^ If you're willing, I'd like to suggest that these two sets of dragons breed! @Prisym 's Pearsal [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35381644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353817/35381644_350.png[/img] [/url] with @shrimpymcgarden 's Shira [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35955305] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359554/35955305_350.png[/img] [/url] and @FrostFire15 's Stardew [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36545614] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365457/36545614_350.png[/img] [/url] with @Eyesofblue 's Faolin [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40815499] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408155/40815499_350.png[/img] [/url] Please let me know what you all think! I'd be happy to pay you and offer collateral while your dragons breed! Or if anyone would prefer to sell one of their dragons instead of breeding them, I'd be happy to pay nearly any price! :0 Thank you all so much for your help! My end goal is going to be a pair that breeds hatchlings like these. :) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=118&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=5&gender=0&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=109&auth=50ced688dc9eff9a30469e2dec04e496b50d2eb4&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Hey there, I'm trying to breed a pair of Lead/Bubblegum/Aqua dragons and I was wondering if you guys would be willing to breed your dragons to produce a pair of dragons with those colors? I can offer gems/treasure or we can negotiate a different breeding fee! ^^

If you're willing, I'd like to suggest that these two sets of dragons breed!

@Prisym 's Pearsal

35381644_350.png

with @shrimpymcgarden 's Shira

35955305_350.png

and @FrostFire15 's Stardew

36545614_350.png

with @Eyesofblue 's Faolin

40815499_350.png

Please let me know what you all think! I'd be happy to pay you and offer collateral while your dragons breed! Or if anyone would prefer to sell one of their dragons instead of breeding them, I'd be happy to pay nearly any price! :0

Thank you all so much for your help! My end goal is going to be a pair that breeds hatchlings like these. :)

dragon?age=0&body=118&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=5&gender=0&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=109&auth=50ced688dc9eff9a30469e2dec04e496b50d2eb4&dummyext=prev.png
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
You have a bit of unfortunate timing, it will be at least 10 days before Faolin can breed again. At any rate that's a interesting request i hadn't expected to receive.

That is one cute hatchling derg though! I'm not against the idea but as the potential mother is someone else's derg i'm not the only one involved.

how much treasure?

Regardless, on my end, a minimum wait of 10 days will be required.

got any gene scrolls?
You have a bit of unfortunate timing, it will be at least 10 days before Faolin can breed again. At any rate that's a interesting request i hadn't expected to receive.

That is one cute hatchling derg though! I'm not against the idea but as the potential mother is someone else's derg i'm not the only one involved.

how much treasure?

Regardless, on my end, a minimum wait of 10 days will be required.

got any gene scrolls?
hTjYFxw.png
@Eyesofblue I don't mind waiting! :) And how much treasure were you thinking for a breeding fee? I'm open to whatever! And I don't have any gene scrolls on me right now except for a few smirch scrolls.
@Eyesofblue I don't mind waiting! :) And how much treasure were you thinking for a breeding fee? I'm open to whatever! And I don't have any gene scrolls on me right now except for a few smirch scrolls.
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
I don't know actually. is there even a usual/expected breeding fee?

Plus FrostFire still has to weigh in, and we would have to coordinate who sends their derg to whos lair.

Speaking of... *peeks at Stardew*. Oh, looks like Stardew is breeding as well. 13 days.

I feel odd trying to come up with a number, what sounds reasonable to you?
I don't know actually. is there even a usual/expected breeding fee?

Plus FrostFire still has to weigh in, and we would have to coordinate who sends their derg to whos lair.

Speaking of... *peeks at Stardew*. Oh, looks like Stardew is breeding as well. 13 days.

I feel odd trying to come up with a number, what sounds reasonable to you?
hTjYFxw.png
@Eyesofblue I'm not sure if there's a standard fee or anything, I don't usually do breeding requests like this. :'D Hmm, would something like 20g or 20kt be alright?

Or, if you're into dragons, you could take one of the last 4 dragons in my lair as payment? They're kids from my hatchery. :)
@Eyesofblue I'm not sure if there's a standard fee or anything, I don't usually do breeding requests like this. :'D Hmm, would something like 20g or 20kt be alright?

Or, if you're into dragons, you could take one of the last 4 dragons in my lair as payment? They're kids from my hatchery. :)
lG9UFR1.png
I do like dergs but as of right now i need my lair space for my own children from my breeding pairs, so i prefer treasure.

I don't want to finalize any prices before even knowing what FrostFire has to say. After all, without that derg, nothing happens. The offer seems good though.
I do like dergs but as of right now i need my lair space for my own children from my breeding pairs, so i prefer treasure.

I don't want to finalize any prices before even knowing what FrostFire has to say. After all, without that derg, nothing happens. The offer seems good though.
hTjYFxw.png
@BurntLeafyToast

I'm sorry, Stardew won't be able to breed for 13 days like previously stated, and I would really like to keep her in my lair, but if Eyesofblue is willing to send their's to my lair, we can probably work something out. I would just prefer that Stardew stays in my lair, she means a lot to me, sorry ^_^'
@BurntLeafyToast

I'm sorry, Stardew won't be able to breed for 13 days like previously stated, and I would really like to keep her in my lair, but if Eyesofblue is willing to send their's to my lair, we can probably work something out. I would just prefer that Stardew stays in my lair, she means a lot to me, sorry ^_^'
wVB1S8O.jpg
@FrostFire15 Well, thanks for being able to work something out! <3 I don't mind the wait and I'd be happy to offer a dragon for @Eyesofblue to hold if Faolin is able to be sent to your lair! :)
@FrostFire15 Well, thanks for being able to work something out! <3 I don't mind the wait and I'd be happy to offer a dragon for @Eyesofblue to hold if Faolin is able to be sent to your lair! :)
lG9UFR1.png
@FrostFire15

Hello! I understand having precious dergs so I can send Faolin over to your lair, but i think collateral would be nice so i can be sure i get him back. I hope you understand. Would you want me to send him now or later?

It doesn't make much sense to me to hold one of your dergs Leafy, as i'd be sending my precious Faolin to FrostFire.

If you want Frost, we can message to work this out.
@FrostFire15

Hello! I understand having precious dergs so I can send Faolin over to your lair, but i think collateral would be nice so i can be sure i get him back. I hope you understand. Would you want me to send him now or later?

It doesn't make much sense to me to hold one of your dergs Leafy, as i'd be sending my precious Faolin to FrostFire.

If you want Frost, we can message to work this out.
hTjYFxw.png
@Eyesofblue @FrostFire15 Please let me know what you guys decide, then! ^^ And I'd be happy to provide food for your dragons while they're nesting or anything! Thanks for being willing to work something out for me!! If there's anything at all that either of you need from me, please don't hesitate to ask! <3
@Eyesofblue @FrostFire15 Please let me know what you guys decide, then! ^^ And I'd be happy to provide food for your dragons while they're nesting or anything! Thanks for being willing to work something out for me!! If there's anything at all that either of you need from me, please don't hesitate to ask! <3
lG9UFR1.png
1 2 3 4