Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Firefly: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 81 82
yoooo what i wasnt even expecting this it looks like it could be an accent
I LOVE IT.
yoooo what i wasnt even expecting this it looks like it could be an accent
I LOVE IT.
image.png

| hello
| becca | she/her |
| FR +2
I feel like this looks more like an accent... It is cute and lovely, all around a nice look!! but it feels a little understated and unusual for a gene?

I have no say on what happens, I'm not trying to start trouble, I'm just saying that I don't understand how this is a gene?? I feel like this shouldn't be a gene, rather an accent or MAYBE apparel.
I feel like this looks more like an accent... It is cute and lovely, all around a nice look!! but it feels a little understated and unusual for a gene?

I have no say on what happens, I'm not trying to start trouble, I'm just saying that I don't understand how this is a gene?? I feel like this shouldn't be a gene, rather an accent or MAYBE apparel.
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=17&breed=5&element=9&gender=0&tert=170&tertgene=22&winggene=2&wings=21&auth=4d131b59296a9cb614c557085b79398dc60bfe64&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ok but did anyone else notice male ridgeback eats a firefly
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=17&breed=5&element=9&gender=0&tert=170&tertgene=22&winggene=2&wings=21&auth=4d131b59296a9cb614c557085b79398dc60bfe64&dummyext=prev.png
ok but did anyone else notice male ridgeback eats a firefly
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
I'm really happy to see others thrilled about this. If I manage to get ahold of the gene, maybe I'll give it to someone who's excited.

As for me, I don't like it. It's badly drawn (seriously, those inconsistent wings look like a child drew them. Maybe it would have been better to leave the wings off and just made them glowing spheres.) It's underwhelming, and it only looks nicer under specific circumstances.

This would have been better as a piece of apparel or an accent.

Underbelly has been replaced by this gene as my least favorite tert gene. =/ Sorry.
I'm really happy to see others thrilled about this. If I manage to get ahold of the gene, maybe I'll give it to someone who's excited.

As for me, I don't like it. It's badly drawn (seriously, those inconsistent wings look like a child drew them. Maybe it would have been better to leave the wings off and just made them glowing spheres.) It's underwhelming, and it only looks nicer under specific circumstances.

This would have been better as a piece of apparel or an accent.

Underbelly has been replaced by this gene as my least favorite tert gene. =/ Sorry.
I like to gift people stuff.

doesn't this break the line art rule though? the tert is coming off the line art on the tail, feet and head on some of the dergs

doesn't this break the line art rule though? the tert is coming off the line art on the tail, feet and head on some of the dergs
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I have to say that I agree, honestly, And some pieces of this firefly gene are leaving the dragons body. If it's not part of the skin it's not...really a gene? It would have been better suited as a wearable item. It is pretty, just wondering at the logic behind it.
I have to say that I agree, honestly, And some pieces of this firefly gene are leaving the dragons body. If it's not part of the skin it's not...really a gene? It would have been better suited as a wearable item. It is pretty, just wondering at the logic behind it.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FR Time +2 | i tri smtiems | OMFP = Oh My Flippin' Pancakes
It gives me
C O N N I P T I O N S.

A
hoonter must hoont.

#ThereIsNoCedInFireEmblem
{Cuanman's Chemical Cauldron!}

Level 21 Cauldron Service
Loves:
Fire Emblem
Soulsborne
Asra
Singing
Writing
You've heard of Adashi
You’ve heard of Sheith
Now, get ready
For ADASHEITH!
I like the idea of Firefly though? It's nice to see more terts doing things and coming out of the lineart like Spines and Runes, plus it's a subtle tert which a lot of us have been wanting. I like to think that they're mana faeries of a sort, though they do look best in more pale colours. Hard enough to get if you really want it and if you don't, well.... don't.
I like the idea of Firefly though? It's nice to see more terts doing things and coming out of the lineart like Spines and Runes, plus it's a subtle tert which a lot of us have been wanting. I like to think that they're mana faeries of a sort, though they do look best in more pale colours. Hard enough to get if you really want it and if you don't, well.... don't.
tumblr_inline_njvizirmFq1qg2i5p.png
[quote name="monkfishlover" date="2018-05-25 13:49:27" ] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=17&breed=5&element=9&gender=0&tert=170&tertgene=22&winggene=2&wings=21&auth=4d131b59296a9cb614c557085b79398dc60bfe64&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ok but did anyone else notice male ridgeback eats a firefly [/quote] Ridgeback secret diet plan. [b][i]OM NOM NOM[/i][/b]
monkfishlover wrote on 2018-05-25 13:49:27:
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=17&breed=5&element=9&gender=0&tert=170&tertgene=22&winggene=2&wings=21&auth=4d131b59296a9cb614c557085b79398dc60bfe64&dummyext=prev.png
ok but did anyone else notice male ridgeback eats a firefly

Ridgeback secret diet plan. OM NOM NOM
cnFe09Q.gif
My time has come
My time has come
unknown.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 81 82