Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Firefly: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 81 82
Lmao I didn't even see this thread and discovered the new gene in the Scrying Workshop. Needless to say, I was very confused.

It's so beautiful!
Lmao I didn't even see this thread and discovered the new gene in the Scrying Workshop. Needless to say, I was very confused.

It's so beautiful!
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
IM SCREAMING
IM SCREAMING
YES YESY ESYSYYEYEYSYSY THANK YOU LIGHTBRINGER FOR THIS AMAZING GENE
YES YESY ESYSYYEYEYSYSY THANK YOU LIGHTBRINGER FOR THIS AMAZING GENE
Ahhhh its soooo cute!!!!
Ahhhh its soooo cute!!!!
I NEEDDD!!!
I NEEDDD!!!
nc2b4dJ.gif
I love this gene, don't get me wrong, but i feel the glow could be a bit different, like runes, as dragons with a darker tertiary just look a bit off, and lighter dragons with said dark tertiary colors will look odd in my own opinion. It's a cute gene, i love it, and works well with really only lighter colors, which I'm sure is what it was meant for.
I love this gene, don't get me wrong, but i feel the glow could be a bit different, like runes, as dragons with a darker tertiary just look a bit off, and lighter dragons with said dark tertiary colors will look odd in my own opinion. It's a cute gene, i love it, and works well with really only lighter colors, which I'm sure is what it was meant for.
LIGHTNING BUGS!!!!!
LIGHTNING BUGS!!!!!
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
this looks nice... for apparel
I don't get how it is a gene though, and I don't think it works so well as a gene
After I don't like filigree, I hoped for a really cool tertiary in the near future but I'll have to pass again, hopefully we get one that looks more like it's an actual pattern or alteration of the dragon soon
this looks nice... for apparel
I don't get how it is a gene though, and I don't think it works so well as a gene
After I don't like filigree, I hoped for a really cool tertiary in the near future but I'll have to pass again, hopefully we get one that looks more like it's an actual pattern or alteration of the dragon soon
qR6otwA.png
Very cute
Very cute
lightning.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.pngoQlTGMl.png
yOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE YOUR EYES
yOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE YOUR EYES
6cowlmA.png
May | They/Them | INFJ

Nice to meet you! I'm still rather new to FR, so don't
hesitate to tell me if there's anything I'm doing wrong ^^

~Art dump~

~Free Doodles (Closed)~