Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
1 2 ... 407 408 409 410 411 ... 414 415
@DemiFiend

No I am on desktop. I can only guess its because my connection isn't the best right now due to weather. But thank you for the information I will keep tabs here and join in when I can. c:
@DemiFiend

No I am on desktop. I can only guess its because my connection isn't the best right now due to weather. But thank you for the information I will keep tabs here and join in when I can. c:
6NDVAGQ.png
Hey everyone! Not sure if i have to ping someone or err just post it like this..

Im currently looking for an Arcanine ! For my pokemon ruby omega... i can offer FR currency or a pokemon !

please hmu if you are interested in the trading!
Hey everyone! Not sure if i have to ping someone or err just post it like this..

Im currently looking for an Arcanine ! For my pokemon ruby omega... i can offer FR currency or a pokemon !

please hmu if you are interested in the trading!
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
@MycenaHyena

Feel free to set up your own one. Grab the giveaway pinglist if you wish~
@MycenaHyena

Feel free to set up your own one. Grab the giveaway pinglist if you wish~
OjayHBU.png
Hello! I missed March's event Pokemon and we don't have Target here in Canada. If and when anyone is able to send me last month's and/or (when it is released) this month's Pokemon code(s), I'd be willing to offer treasure, gems, Drampa of any gender, nature, or (probably) mix of the two, and perhaps a few other pokemon. Thank you!
Hello! I missed March's event Pokemon and we don't have Target here in Canada. If and when anyone is able to send me last month's and/or (when it is released) this month's Pokemon code(s), I'd be willing to offer treasure, gems, Drampa of any gender, nature, or (probably) mix of the two, and perhaps a few other pokemon. Thank you!
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
I just came to check out this thread while playing Ultra Moon and found a shiny Lombre! I found my new thread home.

EDIT: THREE WHOLE SHINIES SINCE VIEWING THIS THREAD!

RE: EDIT: 4 WHOLE SHINIES!??!

Okay now I know I'm burning through my luck. I just caught a 5th shiny.
I just came to check out this thread while playing Ultra Moon and found a shiny Lombre! I found my new thread home.

EDIT: THREE WHOLE SHINIES SINCE VIEWING THIS THREAD!

RE: EDIT: 4 WHOLE SHINIES!??!

Okay now I know I'm burning through my luck. I just caught a 5th shiny.
2716277.png2716258.png2716256.png2716252.png 2716253.png 398738881&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Violet

Edit: Problem solved! Thank you to anyone who offered advice and offers to help me out! Have a great day!~

Does anyone have a not-American Sentret or Furret? I'm looking for a shiny one and I'm planning on trying the Masada Method, but all of the Sentret's and Furret's on the GTS are asking for Arceus which I'm not willing to give up
Edit: Problem solved! Thank you to anyone who offered advice and offers to help me out! Have a great day!~

Does anyone have a not-American Sentret or Furret? I'm looking for a shiny one and I'm planning on trying the Masada Method, but all of the Sentret's and Furret's on the GTS are asking for Arceus which I'm not willing to give up
FalYOWW.png
| Tundra
| She/Her
| FR Time +5

| FR Blog
| Art Blog
| DeviantArt
HvCm96W.png
@TundraGhost

I don't have one myself, sorry :( I'd recommend asking for a Sentret or Furret yourself and deposit something you don't need anymore. If the trade is weighted for the other person, even slightly, you'll probably get one within a day (ie when I fill my dex I'll evolve a mon, then deposit it asking for an unevolved one I need; breeding rejects of starters and other desirable mons are also effective). If this is in gen 6 particularly you can add a message of "not American pls" or something to that extent.
Hope you can get one soon, and that the hunt goes quickly!
@TundraGhost

I don't have one myself, sorry :( I'd recommend asking for a Sentret or Furret yourself and deposit something you don't need anymore. If the trade is weighted for the other person, even slightly, you'll probably get one within a day (ie when I fill my dex I'll evolve a mon, then deposit it asking for an unevolved one I need; breeding rejects of starters and other desirable mons are also effective). If this is in gen 6 particularly you can add a message of "not American pls" or something to that extent.
Hope you can get one soon, and that the hunt goes quickly!
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
*walks in almost a year later*

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

OOPS!

.... Sorry.

Edit: wait, are any of the people from last year still here?? Lol
*walks in almost a year later*

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

OOPS!

.... Sorry.

Edit: wait, are any of the people from last year still here?? Lol
@TundraGhost Which game? I'm from AUS and I'd be happy to help! I've got one in my U.S and my Y which I could breed for you.
@TundraGhost Which game? I'm from AUS and I'd be happy to help! I've got one in my U.S and my Y which I could breed for you.
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Lucy9606 @ShadowPiper

Thank you both for your kind offers and advice! Turns out I COMPLETELY forgot that Pokemon of the same family group can breed with each other and have the same effect. I haven't played Pokemon in months and that simple fact must have slipped my mind!

@Lucy9606 @ShadowPiper

Thank you both for your kind offers and advice! Turns out I COMPLETELY forgot that Pokemon of the same family group can breed with each other and have the same effect. I haven't played Pokemon in months and that simple fact must have slipped my mind!

FalYOWW.png
| Tundra
| She/Her
| FR Time +5

| FR Blog
| Art Blog
| DeviantArt
HvCm96W.png
1 2 ... 407 408 409 410 411 ... 414 415