Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Beginner's Mafia 5: Game Thread (OVER!)
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Woo!!!! Great game! I'm so proud of my mafia children. We didn't win, but neither did the town, technically, so I'll take it. Also, feel free to post maf chat.

Fortuna, you did really well the first day or two! You were active and asking questions and picking at people and it was really good! I think I mentioned this in the maf chat, but it bears repeating. You really dropped off towards the end of your life, so should work on keeping your momentum going throughout the game.

Qi did the opposite apparently. By the end there you were doing really well! Super good! Being the last maf is always a bit stressful, haha. I think you could stand to be a little more confident in your reads. Again, mentioned in the maf chat, but your first reads list back in day uh. 2 was it? It was a little barren. Don't be afraid to have strong opinions on people! The less you give the town to work with, the worse off you'll look.

Overall, I'm so super proud of both of you! You guys held your own as a self sufficient mafia team both with and without my assistance, and I would consider myself honored to have the opportunity to play alongside you both as a real mafia team.

(I don't have any further advice for the town, lmao, I wasn't watching ya'll as closely as Qi and Fortuna. You guys did wonderful too, and my invitation to play with all of you again certainly extends to the rest of the players.)

Great game!
Woo!!!! Great game! I'm so proud of my mafia children. We didn't win, but neither did the town, technically, so I'll take it. Also, feel free to post maf chat.

Fortuna, you did really well the first day or two! You were active and asking questions and picking at people and it was really good! I think I mentioned this in the maf chat, but it bears repeating. You really dropped off towards the end of your life, so should work on keeping your momentum going throughout the game.

Qi did the opposite apparently. By the end there you were doing really well! Super good! Being the last maf is always a bit stressful, haha. I think you could stand to be a little more confident in your reads. Again, mentioned in the maf chat, but your first reads list back in day uh. 2 was it? It was a little barren. Don't be afraid to have strong opinions on people! The less you give the town to work with, the worse off you'll look.

Overall, I'm so super proud of both of you! You guys held your own as a self sufficient mafia team both with and without my assistance, and I would consider myself honored to have the opportunity to play alongside you both as a real mafia team.

(I don't have any further advice for the town, lmao, I wasn't watching ya'll as closely as Qi and Fortuna. You guys did wonderful too, and my invitation to play with all of you again certainly extends to the rest of the players.)

Great game!
If you had a single flaw
You just could not last forever, could you?
You just could not last for me
ahhh thanks everyone :) and yesh heart i did that on purpose, i was like what if i turn the vote to siren that would be fun, but then decided not to at the last minute
ahhh thanks everyone :) and yesh heart i did that on purpose, i was like what if i turn the vote to siren that would be fun, but then decided not to at the last minute
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
also sorry starry and selena, i killed you because i actually thought you were scum. i turned out to be right about qi, but clearly my reading skills need work :)
also sorry starry and selena, i killed you because i actually thought you were scum. i turned out to be right about qi, but clearly my reading skills need work :)
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
[quote name="leopardskin4" date="2018-05-18 19:02:54" ] also sorry starry and selena, i killed you because i actually thought you were scum. i turned out to be right about qi, but clearly my reading skills need work :) [/quote] why does everyone read me as scum y'all i promise my lowercase doesnt equal mafia Please overall gg leo! it was fun playing with the few people i played with, and hey i was right about fortuna trying to buddy with me lol
leopardskin4 wrote on 2018-05-18 19:02:54:

why does everyone read me as scum y'all i promise my lowercase doesnt equal mafia Please

overall gg leo! it was fun playing with the few people i played with, and hey i was right about fortuna trying to buddy with me lol
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
Next time kill me earlier. Thanks :P
Next time kill me earlier. Thanks :P
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
gg leo, that's a really impressive win
gg leo, that's a really impressive win
Super impressed by Leo. For BM? That's pretty dang amazing.

Also read the spec chat, 'twas a good read. I learned a whole lot playing this game, I've gotten better in my opinion and have a lot more experience under my belt. Hoping to play with a lot of you in Double Down, now I can probably read y'all more accurately XD

@kirkfan2255 - what is tinfoiling please explain
Super impressed by Leo. For BM? That's pretty dang amazing.

Also read the spec chat, 'twas a good read. I learned a whole lot playing this game, I've gotten better in my opinion and have a lot more experience under my belt. Hoping to play with a lot of you in Double Down, now I can probably read y'all more accurately XD

@kirkfan2255 - what is tinfoiling please explain
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Good job Leo! Also, how did you end up on the opposite fraction than me all the time? XD
Good job Leo! Also, how did you end up on the opposite fraction than me all the time? XD
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
[quote name="@heartcrusher1" date="2018-05-18 23:32:48" ] kirkfan2255 - what is tinfoiling please explain [/quote] The official definition is focusing on what is possible, not what is probable. It's like when you have a read on someone that you also add "but they could be maf, I think they're capable of tricking me" at the end of a town read. For you, it was jumping off leopard onto siren at the end. Siren was the only non- vanilla claim left in the game who was also never countered. They were mechanically clear, it was you and leopard who were the question marks.
@heartcrusher1 wrote on 2018-05-18 23:32:48:
kirkfan2255 - what is tinfoiling please explain

The official definition is focusing on what is possible, not what is probable. It's like when you have a read on someone that you also add "but they could be maf, I think they're capable of tricking me" at the end of a town read.

For you, it was jumping off leopard onto siren at the end. Siren was the only non- vanilla claim left in the game who was also never countered. They were mechanically clear, it was you and leopard who were the question marks.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Good game everyone! Leopard, why do you always do this to me XD
Good game everyone! Leopard, why do you always do this to me XD
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57