Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD rn] gijinkas & ocs ART SHOP USD/G/T
1 2 3 4
@lebedaddy

May I be added to your pinglist, please?
@lebedaddy

May I be added to your pinglist, please?
@onemessyperson sure, sorry for waiting! :D
@onemessyperson sure, sorry for waiting! :D
tumblr_oy8s76lwT01rt3l26o1_500.png
@tmq @Kaligvla @chimeratic @Kael @quog38 @Shirenu @momo1013 @fallowtail @Tideweaver @onemessyperson

Glad to announce the reopening of my shop!
I'll be very short on money very, VERY soon and i really need your help! So, unfortunately, at this moment i can only offer you guys some USD slots. But the most important part, i'm also opeing new, cheaper slots for traditional art! :D
@tmq @Kaligvla @chimeratic @Kael @quog38 @Shirenu @momo1013 @fallowtail @Tideweaver @onemessyperson

Glad to announce the reopening of my shop!
I'll be very short on money very, VERY soon and i really need your help! So, unfortunately, at this moment i can only offer you guys some USD slots. But the most important part, i'm also opeing new, cheaper slots for traditional art! :D
[img]https://s1.postimg.cc/213wpb0tpr/BUMP.png[/img]
BUMP.png
tumblr-p56iclhy-Xn1rihy9do7-r1-250.png aaaaa
@lebedaddy oooh very interested in trad media art!
Would we be able to get an option to have it mailed to us as well?
@lebedaddy oooh very interested in trad media art!
Would we be able to get an option to have it mailed to us as well?
XsyYMAb.png5cx1lc.jpgtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png5cx1lc.jpgXsyYMAb.png
@quog38 great! :D
It might be a bit complicated, since i live in Russia, but if you're willing to pay a little extra, i'll try to figure it out!
@quog38 great! :D
It might be a bit complicated, since i live in Russia, but if you're willing to pay a little extra, i'll try to figure it out!
@lebedaddy

hey there. ~
I wanna ask if you would do a halfbody gijinka design for one of my dragon. I know you wrote in your 1st post you would, but I asking for safety's sake. :D

If not I got some with reference too. xD
@lebedaddy

hey there. ~
I wanna ask if you would do a halfbody gijinka design for one of my dragon. I know you wrote in your 1st post you would, but I asking for safety's sake. :D

If not I got some with reference too. xD
s7i6hv6v.gif W2KmtYm.gif 1464_150px_vijoleta_by_miirshroom-dc4icl4.png ♦ ♦ ♦ tumblr_p5g9iu7lTW1w1pt9uo1_75sq.png ♦ ♦ ♦ uoj5z26g.gif
@lebedaddy: Could I be added to your ping list please? ^ ^
@lebedaddy: Could I be added to your ping list please? ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2 3 4