Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Wonderful Gen2 Imperials (closed)
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 432 433
@warriorjames I would take the girl Spruce / Vermilion / Tarnish)
@warriorjames I would take the girl Spruce / Vermilion / Tarnish)
EB9Rmwv.png
@warriorjames Could I get this girl for treasure, please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36438639] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364387/36438639_350.png[/img] [/url]
@warriorjames

Could I get this girl for treasure, please?

36438639_350.png
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
@Evet @vader CRs sent to you.

@Anayre she looks forward to her new home.
@Evet @vader CRs sent to you.

@Anayre she looks forward to her new home.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@doctorlecter, @Lullaby, @Ideamutt, @docile, @SunsetFoxglove, @Sassa, @Neddehhh, @Techie, @Roselia, @Astale, @Impception, @Spopple, @Elysia, @Kaitii, @Giratina, @Pteri, @Kurokosworth, @SimFeetUnder, @PorkWithBones, @Cedric, @Micheru, @Phoenixfyre, @ArmoredAvenger, @Maila, @Ambiance, @Noxx, @DeusExMachina @Anthrax, @Yotebeth, @Vulpen, @TheWingedShadow, @Alstroemeria, @WildFlora, @Whimzica, @ZenithNadir, @lunatron, @Evarinya, @shishiou, @PalkiaDS, @Hanelli, @Unyko, @Airwarrior, @CornixElecti, @Demigoddess, @Reborn, @orlesianbeauty, @GraceWinters, @Zireena, @DeltaDarklight, @Barnbunny, @starrynightren, @praesaepe, @Ikaika, @Chlorr, @IonicJolteon, @Azure, @leyline, @Nylo, @Mystyic, @Txanyi, @Andelice, @cone, @Charingo, @Xtal, @prifelidae, @Astarothius, @cheesity, @dragonsrus, @Cewientje @zephira @Elliekat, @Discovered, @Kernun, @TheFriskyHyena, @Zephir, @DemiDeity, @Skycrest, @Leafdapple1, @PyroBlaze, @Atzien, @Dubhuir, @pseudovum, @drool, @Billygoatsgruff, @Vader, @Lae, @DragonSmitty, @Astraya, @lemecrazy, @Cyrce, @Myalis, @DraweeDragon, @fuzzynauvelle, @rowdy, @Chuuya, @Agartha, @ShanarraBear, @Katelle, @Edge, @starmax, @Kaelum, @Alphazi, @terrawah, @Anayre, @SouthFarthing, @HiraethHeart, @SapphireMoon, @Roheryn, @rotdeer, @Schadenfreude, @Shocklee, @SeraCosmos, @AnimeLover9631, @CheshireCatUk1, @Tamazusa, @ladylilitu, @Angu15, @Aralynia, @Anguish, @OnABadBet, @mercurialwings, @enivrec, @LilyBound, @Ignei, @CrazyassBat, @FallingStar275, @Convexity, @ZeroAerie, @littlesong4, @Raevyn, @Kkorven, @Kyotosora, @SidriAshak, @SidriAshak, @silverdrake, @StormJourney, @Actaeon, @Lunation, @Elachu, @Aushi, @Invincible, @Apfelobst, @Yoaisami, @Saraceaser, @BlackJackie, @MoonlitCacti, @SuicideStorm, @Kollie, @EverAutumn, @saltyscone, @BurritoRay, @mystiki, @Fioreth, @mudy, @Misha, @Solderwings, @Kiradog234, @PhoenixMiko, @Gaston, @MadameDuMal, @heartcrusher1, @IanLeStraud, @Hideki, @Orenda, @GadzooksTD, @Number, @Sanati, @treesponge, @cytotoxic, @Sealterbloind, @pyr0 @Gamer, @SpectralSmoke @Nequior, @OSierraSoulO, @FrozenLake, @chocoapple, @XNeox, @Shumana @Friendo @TwinFishies @SnowFairy @elfmoss @DevilFlower @Arciifer @RoyalSorceress @Blushunt @Arenthias @Vsavi, @Morus, @SilverFoxDemon

-- Myzure x Hera --
@Arenthias

As all can see with the ping to Arenthias, Myzure and Hera's hatchlings have arrived. I wanted to wait a few days to see if another of the dragons that are on sale would sell, as there's another CR I need to take from Raiku. Taking that, however, will max the lair at 200.

Put simply, I need quite a few of those that are on sale to go to new homes (10-15 would be ideal). Only then will young from Icewave x Aorea (who will breed tomorrow), Charixard x Jaundice (Who will breed next week if I interpreted the conversation with Nyamo correctly) and those swapped between myself and Thorai (Breed in 11 days. Thorai's dragons are still on a cooldown from internal lair breeding) be able to rest comfortably in the lair for everyone to make a move on.

With that, go ahead and look around.
@doctorlecter, @Lullaby, @Ideamutt, @docile, @SunsetFoxglove, @Sassa, @Neddehhh, @Techie, @Roselia, @Astale, @Impception, @Spopple, @Elysia, @Kaitii, @Giratina, @Pteri, @Kurokosworth, @SimFeetUnder, @PorkWithBones, @Cedric, @Micheru, @Phoenixfyre, @ArmoredAvenger, @Maila, @Ambiance, @Noxx, @DeusExMachina @Anthrax, @Yotebeth, @Vulpen, @TheWingedShadow, @Alstroemeria, @WildFlora, @Whimzica, @ZenithNadir, @lunatron, @Evarinya, @shishiou, @PalkiaDS, @Hanelli, @Unyko, @Airwarrior, @CornixElecti, @Demigoddess, @Reborn, @orlesianbeauty, @GraceWinters, @Zireena, @DeltaDarklight, @Barnbunny, @starrynightren, @praesaepe, @Ikaika, @Chlorr, @IonicJolteon, @Azure, @leyline, @Nylo, @Mystyic, @Txanyi, @Andelice, @cone, @Charingo, @Xtal, @prifelidae, @Astarothius, @cheesity, @dragonsrus, @Cewientje @zephira @Elliekat, @Discovered, @Kernun, @TheFriskyHyena, @Zephir, @DemiDeity, @Skycrest, @Leafdapple1, @PyroBlaze, @Atzien, @Dubhuir, @pseudovum, @drool, @Billygoatsgruff, @Vader, @Lae, @DragonSmitty, @Astraya, @lemecrazy, @Cyrce, @Myalis, @DraweeDragon, @fuzzynauvelle, @rowdy, @Chuuya, @Agartha, @ShanarraBear, @Katelle, @Edge, @starmax, @Kaelum, @Alphazi, @terrawah, @Anayre, @SouthFarthing, @HiraethHeart, @SapphireMoon, @Roheryn, @rotdeer, @Schadenfreude, @Shocklee, @SeraCosmos, @AnimeLover9631, @CheshireCatUk1, @Tamazusa, @ladylilitu, @Angu15, @Aralynia, @Anguish, @OnABadBet, @mercurialwings, @enivrec, @LilyBound, @Ignei, @CrazyassBat, @FallingStar275, @Convexity, @ZeroAerie, @littlesong4, @Raevyn, @Kkorven, @Kyotosora, @SidriAshak, @SidriAshak, @silverdrake, @StormJourney, @Actaeon, @Lunation, @Elachu, @Aushi, @Invincible, @Apfelobst, @Yoaisami, @Saraceaser, @BlackJackie, @MoonlitCacti, @SuicideStorm, @Kollie, @EverAutumn, @saltyscone, @BurritoRay, @mystiki, @Fioreth, @mudy, @Misha, @Solderwings, @Kiradog234, @PhoenixMiko, @Gaston, @MadameDuMal, @heartcrusher1, @IanLeStraud, @Hideki, @Orenda, @GadzooksTD, @Number, @Sanati, @treesponge, @cytotoxic, @Sealterbloind, @pyr0 @Gamer, @SpectralSmoke @Nequior, @OSierraSoulO, @FrozenLake, @chocoapple, @XNeox, @Shumana @Friendo @TwinFishies @SnowFairy @elfmoss @DevilFlower @Arciifer @RoyalSorceress @Blushunt @Arenthias @Vsavi, @Morus, @SilverFoxDemon

-- Myzure x Hera --
@Arenthias

As all can see with the ping to Arenthias, Myzure and Hera's hatchlings have arrived. I wanted to wait a few days to see if another of the dragons that are on sale would sell, as there's another CR I need to take from Raiku. Taking that, however, will max the lair at 200.

Put simply, I need quite a few of those that are on sale to go to new homes (10-15 would be ideal). Only then will young from Icewave x Aorea (who will breed tomorrow), Charixard x Jaundice (Who will breed next week if I interpreted the conversation with Nyamo correctly) and those swapped between myself and Thorai (Breed in 11 days. Thorai's dragons are still on a cooldown from internal lair breeding) be able to rest comfortably in the lair for everyone to make a move on.

With that, go ahead and look around.
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@Warriorjames Ahhh can I get the stained girl for gems? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41379967] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413800/41379967_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Warriorjames

Ahhh can I get the stained girl for gems?

41379967_350.png
@warriorjames Not sure if he is still available? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41611797] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416118/41611797_350.png[/img] [/url]
@warriorjames

Not sure if he is still available?

41611797_350.png
d6jDGOc.jpg-Breeder of ID #35000000
rOZtPlB.png
@warriorjames This fellow is absolutely gorgeous! <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41611796] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416118/41611796_350.png[/img] [/url] Starting to get low on cash money, do you by chance accept unhatched eggs/ battlestones/ etc as item trades? Even as partial trade?
@warriorjames

This fellow is absolutely gorgeous! <3

41611796_350.png

Starting to get low on cash money, do you by chance accept unhatched eggs/ battlestones/ etc as item trades? Even as partial trade?
@warriorjames
If any of the two boys from Myzure*Hera is available, I am interested!
@warriorjames
If any of the two boys from Myzure*Hera is available, I am interested!
BPpOUJu.png
@warriorjames

Could I please be added to the general ping list? :D
@warriorjames

Could I please be added to the general ping list? :D
VlakeFx.png
@Friendo She's still available. Send CR

@Shashka You're the first to jump on him. Send CR

@Fioreth This is honestly the first time this has been done. I'd have to run that past Dragon since you have to remember that the pay is split 50:50. For now I'll mark him as held for you. I'll let you know what's decided.

@DevilFlower @Phoenixfyre The Caribbean/Periwinkle/Amethyst is in limbo as I need to run Fioreth's offer by Dragon.

@Nixpix adding
@Friendo She's still available. Send CR

@Shashka You're the first to jump on him. Send CR

@Fioreth This is honestly the first time this has been done. I'd have to run that past Dragon since you have to remember that the pay is split 50:50. For now I'll mark him as held for you. I'll let you know what's decided.

@DevilFlower @Phoenixfyre The Caribbean/Periwinkle/Amethyst is in limbo as I need to run Fioreth's offer by Dragon.

@Nixpix adding
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 432 433