Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | monolairs
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Szora
No problem, just go to your Account Settings and you can edit your signature there, here's the original Help Forum I used
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/1774792#post_18183055
@Szora
No problem, just go to your Account Settings and you can edit your signature there, here's the original Help Forum I used
15140562.png15140563.png14828121.png12797386.png15191311.png
[quote name="KoBcane" date="2018-05-12 09:53:03" ] Szora No problem, here's the original Help Forum I used http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/1774792#post_18183055 [/quote] Neat, thank you!
KoBcane wrote on 2018-05-12 09:53:03:
Szora
No problem, here's the original Help Forum I used

Neat, thank you!
I would turn into a fae monolair if only i didn't have those few dragons whom i don't want to turn into faes or exalt/sell
I would turn into a fae monolair if only i didn't have those few dragons whom i don't want to turn into faes or exalt/sell
OjYCOIV.png
i techincally had a mono noc lair once, but it was only like a whole 5 permas.

this thread hella tempts me to try again but i love pearlcatchers and nocs almost the same.....bi-lairs arent as nearly as impressive as a mono-lair
i techincally had a mono noc lair once, but it was only like a whole 5 permas.

this thread hella tempts me to try again but i love pearlcatchers and nocs almost the same.....bi-lairs arent as nearly as impressive as a mono-lair
yzUX307.png
[quote name="Szora" date="2018-05-12 09:08:29" ] I was checking up on a few dragons I sold and it turns out @ALIENmantis really loves their wildclaws. [/quote] I really do :D Especially first in line obs/obs/orca ones XD But sometimes I do miss having a diverse, colorfull lair, like yours :) /edit: smileys
Szora wrote on 2018-05-12 09:08:29:
I was checking up on a few dragons I sold and it turns out @ALIENmantis really loves their wildclaws.

I really do :D

Especially first in line obs/obs/orca ones XD

But sometimes I do miss having a diverse, colorfull lair, like yours :)

/edit: smileys
used to have a mirror monolair, got bored with it. it's fun for a while but it just got so repetitive and i wanted to try new things!
used to have a mirror monolair, got bored with it. it's fun for a while but it just got so repetitive and i wanted to try new things!
NY105Sx.gif
I don't particularly like them, too many identical shapes. Imp lairs are especially bad. I like variety which is why I don't clump my breeds together.
I don't particularly like them, too many identical shapes. Imp lairs are especially bad. I like variety which is why I don't clump my breeds together.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
I think monolairs are quite neat! But it all depends on what a person wants to do with their lair. If it would make you happy to have a monolair, that's what matters! If not, then that's also what matters! Just do what makes you happy and what is most enjoyable for you!

The majority of my lair is Mirrors, and I certainly don't mind it that way! Originally I wanted to be a monolair and only have Mirrors, but I ended up acquired non-Mirror dragons by various means and didn't want to get rid of them (and implemented them into my lore regardless).
I think monolairs are quite neat! But it all depends on what a person wants to do with their lair. If it would make you happy to have a monolair, that's what matters! If not, then that's also what matters! Just do what makes you happy and what is most enjoyable for you!

The majority of my lair is Mirrors, and I certainly don't mind it that way! Originally I wanted to be a monolair and only have Mirrors, but I ended up acquired non-Mirror dragons by various means and didn't want to get rid of them (and implemented them into my lore regardless).
pixel_icon___coffee_cup_by_moth_doll-dbl7qny.gif
-- --
I could never do it no matter how much I love Imperials. I need variety, something else mixed in... even though most of my lair has transformed into Imperials, I love keeping it mixed. Besides, when they release the next breed I'd hate to lock myself out before I even know what it is...
I could never do it no matter how much I love Imperials. I need variety, something else mixed in... even though most of my lair has transformed into Imperials, I love keeping it mixed. Besides, when they release the next breed I'd hate to lock myself out before I even know what it is...
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
1 2 3 4 5 6