Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | monolairs
1 2 3 4 5 6
I think it's really satisfying to look at them, but I could never do such myself. I think it's only Faes that I do not own at all.
I think it's really satisfying to look at them, but I could never do such myself. I think it's only Faes that I do not own at all.
[quote name="depinvenom" date="2018-05-09 15:59:30" ] @henrythearcher Henry's got the most impressive monolair by far, imo. [/quote]
depinvenom wrote on 2018-05-09 15:59:30:
@henrythearcher
Henry's got the most impressive monolair by far, imo.
dczs3nl-43d2b676-fe43-4f56-8bfe-1eaf5f76b574.png
My lair's not *strictly* mono (I have pinkerlocke dragons and fodder breeders) buuuut it's gonna be pretty satisfying when I hit that goal of a full page of green Nature-aesthetic G1 wildclaws. Satisfying enough to make up for how poor I am spending so much FR cash on this, I hope...
My lair's not *strictly* mono (I have pinkerlocke dragons and fodder breeders) buuuut it's gonna be pretty satisfying when I hit that goal of a full page of green Nature-aesthetic G1 wildclaws. Satisfying enough to make up for how poor I am spending so much FR cash on this, I hope...
[quote name="@Charias" date="2018-05-10 12:07:25" ] My lair's not *strictly* mono (I have pinkerlocke dragons and fodder breeders) buuuut it's gonna be pretty satisfying when I hit that goal of a full page of green Nature-aesthetic G1 wildclaws. Satisfying enough to make up for how poor I am spending so much FR cash on this, I hope... [/quote] o0o we can be nature wildclaw buddies!
@Charias wrote on 2018-05-10 12:07:25:

o0o we can be nature wildclaw buddies!

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
monolairs are good since you get to see someone that doesn't impulse buy to near death
monolairs are good since you get to see someone that doesn't impulse buy to near death
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Being a warrior lair, I prefer having dragons across all breeds, so that I can take advantage of their particular breed-based abilities—Spirals’ night vision, Mirrors’ infrared eyesight, Snappers’ never sleeping, Skydancers’ emotion-sensing, et cetera.
Being a warrior lair, I prefer having dragons across all breeds, so that I can take advantage of their particular breed-based abilities—Spirals’ night vision, Mirrors’ infrared eyesight, Snappers’ never sleeping, Skydancers’ emotion-sensing, et cetera.
- order
I used to have a pearlcatcher monolair. Well, not counting a handful of G1s and older dragons, but I had vague plans to turn them all into pearlcatchers someday.

It was mostly for the 'PC master race' joke though.
I used to have a pearlcatcher monolair. Well, not counting a handful of G1s and older dragons, but I had vague plans to turn them all into pearlcatchers someday.

It was mostly for the 'PC master race' joke though.
I'm not technically a monolair thanks to lore reasons, but I sure don't need any more non-faes. I am pleased to see how many people in this thread appreciate faes.
I'm not technically a monolair thanks to lore reasons, but I sure don't need any more non-faes. I am pleased to see how many people in this thread appreciate faes.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Tbh I don't like monolairs. They have too much of the one breed and lineart. I find them boring. I need the mix of dragons, it's a lot more appealing.
Tbh I don't like monolairs. They have too much of the one breed and lineart. I find them boring. I need the mix of dragons, it's a lot more appealing.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
[quote name="ribbonz" date="2018-05-10 15:16:43" ] Tbh I don't like monolairs. They have too much of the one breed and lineart. I find them boring. I need the mix of dragons, it's a lot more appealing. [/quote] I've momentarily considered a mono-Mirror lair for the lore but this is also me. Also I do enjoy plenty of other breeds and stuff... I do know two people (@ReyFairchild and @Silverhame) who not only have mono-Tundra lairs, but they're teeny tiny mono lairs [s]well, teeny in terms of permas, maxed in terms of space[/s].
ribbonz wrote on 2018-05-10 15:16:43:
I've momentarily considered a mono-Mirror lair for the lore but this is also me. Also I do enjoy plenty of other breeds and stuff... I do know two people (@ReyFairchild and @Silverhame) who not only have mono-Tundra lairs, but they're teeny tiny mono lairs well, teeny in terms of permas, maxed in terms of space.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 3 4 5 6