Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We can cure any Ailment!(OPEN FRRP)
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
@BlitzRyu

"I thought you might want to get something to eat. Also you have lessons in an hour."

He turned and left, leaving the door open behind him.
@BlitzRyu

"I thought you might want to get something to eat. Also you have lessons in an hour."

He turned and left, leaving the door open behind him.
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
@nope570

He nodded and he gently began to pull his son out of his bundle. The child was pale, pale then normal, the color in his mane completely dulled. Placing him on the cart, he gave his son a comforting lick.
@nope570

He nodded and he gently began to pull his son out of his bundle. The child was pale, pale then normal, the color in his mane completely dulled. Placing him on the cart, he gave his son a comforting lick.
- Just a confused durgen -

Please tag me in the rp forums just so I can stay caught up in roleplays!
@ShadowBby15 [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=74&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=7&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=12&winggene=0&wings=127&auth=f30b38e0d01a3ea7ce9db09db0eae612a566ddf3&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Rhinestone gently took head in is head and stared intently into the hatchlings eyes. He then grabbed a small light emitting devise off of the cart and shined it into the edges of the hatchlings eyes. "His eyes dilate normally. That rules out a neurological illness." He stepped back and looked through the frame on the cart and stared intently through the frame. He adjusted the frame and kept looking through the frame. "Hmm, this might take a while to figure out.
@ShadowBby15
dragon?age=0&body=74&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=7&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=12&winggene=0&wings=127&auth=f30b38e0d01a3ea7ce9db09db0eae612a566ddf3&dummyext=prev.png

Rhinestone gently took head in is head and stared intently into the hatchlings eyes. He then grabbed a small light emitting devise off of the cart and shined it into the edges of the hatchlings eyes.

"His eyes dilate normally. That rules out a neurological illness."

He stepped back and looked through the frame on the cart and stared intently through the frame. He adjusted the frame and kept looking through the frame.

"Hmm, this might take a while to figure out.
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
Soleil followed after the doctor and nodded meekly. “I suppose that those would be for my control over the strand of mutated disease you put in me?” The food also sounded good, but she was curious as to what they had in mind for her.

(Something tells me that Soleil may become a permanent resident.)
Soleil followed after the doctor and nodded meekly. “I suppose that those would be for my control over the strand of mutated disease you put in me?” The food also sounded good, but she was curious as to what they had in mind for her.

(Something tells me that Soleil may become a permanent resident.)
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71