Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We can cure any Ailment!(OPEN FRRP)
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
@EnderAxolotl

"Alright, because the synt causes intense pain I will be putting you under."

She pulled a syringe and pulled the protective cap. She squeezed the plunger until the syringe was free of air. She pushed the needle in to Vogel's neck. Whatever The mirror had injected worked fast, by the time the trio started moving, Vogel was lulling into a state of semiconscious. Finally, Vogel lost the battle against the sedative and fell unconscious.

She faded slowly back into consciousnesses. she was blinded by an extremely bright light. She also realized she was on a operating table. The was suddenly aware of a deep, smooth voice talking, possibly, to her.

"...standard treatment will work, however our reserves of type B Mors-Curionis is running short. I would rather not use it unless its the last option."
@EnderAxolotl

"Alright, because the synt causes intense pain I will be putting you under."

She pulled a syringe and pulled the protective cap. She squeezed the plunger until the syringe was free of air. She pushed the needle in to Vogel's neck. Whatever The mirror had injected worked fast, by the time the trio started moving, Vogel was lulling into a state of semiconscious. Finally, Vogel lost the battle against the sedative and fell unconscious.

She faded slowly back into consciousnesses. she was blinded by an extremely bright light. She also realized she was on a operating table. The was suddenly aware of a deep, smooth voice talking, possibly, to her.

"...standard treatment will work, however our reserves of type B Mors-Curionis is running short. I would rather not use it unless its the last option."
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
Vogel has worked in this situation, but not in this position. She stopped thinking about arguing with her past decisions, and started to look around. She still clutched that vial, and was whispering the process of making antivenin to herself "Nummber one.. Inject venom in extremely small doses into somethingg.. Nummber twoo.. Extractt antibodies." She was pretty stressed, what amount would a small amount be? The wound itself looked like double bullet holes, instead of a bite. She was slowly regaining her thought process, and feeling quite pleased whenever she can recognize a piece of equipment in the room. She relaxed, or as close to relaxing as she would get, and waited. There might not be much time left.
Vogel has worked in this situation, but not in this position. She stopped thinking about arguing with her past decisions, and started to look around. She still clutched that vial, and was whispering the process of making antivenin to herself "Nummber one.. Inject venom in extremely small doses into somethingg.. Nummber twoo.. Extractt antibodies." She was pretty stressed, what amount would a small amount be? The wound itself looked like double bullet holes, instead of a bite. She was slowly regaining her thought process, and feeling quite pleased whenever she can recognize a piece of equipment in the room. She relaxed, or as close to relaxing as she would get, and waited. There might not be much time left.
Soleil sighed from exhaustion, though she did find that her control had gotten better. With that in mind, the dragoness began to move about the room, trying to find a way out. If she got in trouble, she could have just used the excuse that she needed to eat in order to explain the absence within her room. "Hopefully that tundra is ok."

@nope570
Soleil sighed from exhaustion, though she did find that her control had gotten better. With that in mind, the dragoness began to move about the room, trying to find a way out. If she got in trouble, she could have just used the excuse that she needed to eat in order to explain the absence within her room. "Hopefully that tundra is ok."

@nope570
@Nope570

Ghost said to the Guardian "Well i can use my wind magic to calm others down when they get nervous and I can also use it to bring things to me. I do have advanced medical experience too. I graduated from a medical school and I was a really good student"
@Nope570

Ghost said to the Guardian "Well i can use my wind magic to calm others down when they get nervous and I can also use it to bring things to me. I do have advanced medical experience too. I graduated from a medical school and I was a really good student"
Hold on tighter with my lighter shining through!
@EnderAxolotl
A pearlcatcher strode into the room and grabbed a tray off one of the side tables. He turned and turned to Vogel. He seemed almost surprised that she was awake.

"Glad to see you are awake, I have a few things I need to discuss with you while I sow up your bite wound. First, you said before that you had venom in you, I would like to know, what is the difference between a venom and a poison?
@EnderAxolotl
A pearlcatcher strode into the room and grabbed a tray off one of the side tables. He turned and turned to Vogel. He seemed almost surprised that she was awake.

"Glad to see you are awake, I have a few things I need to discuss with you while I sow up your bite wound. First, you said before that you had venom in you, I would like to know, what is the difference between a venom and a poison?
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
@BlitzRyu
Well if your gonna get out of a room you might as well start with the door. The door mechanism looked complicated. It probably wouldn't be wise to try and disassemble it. She could always just try and force the door open. thought that would probably bread the door. or she could look somewhere else in the room.
@BlitzRyu
Well if your gonna get out of a room you might as well start with the door. The door mechanism looked complicated. It probably wouldn't be wise to try and disassemble it. She could always just try and force the door open. thought that would probably bread the door. or she could look somewhere else in the room.
@Groxias
"Interesting, just to make sure your telling the truth. what blood type is the universal donor? Also which is the universal receiver?
@Groxias
"Interesting, just to make sure your telling the truth. what blood type is the universal donor? Also which is the universal receiver?
@nope570
She was quick to reply, she loved being quizzed. "Well, venom is injected, poison is ingested! Simple as thatt." She went on to explain Cytotoxins "And the venom I believe that.. thing.. had is Cytotoxin. Cytotoxins affect the muscles and can lead to paralysis and death. I think it also had some Neurotoxins, which attack the nerves and organss, leading to organ failure and death." She was now smiling like crazy, and continued with venom safety "Don't put ice or a tourniquet on it, Don't try to suck it out.." She just went on and on.
@nope570
She was quick to reply, she loved being quizzed. "Well, venom is injected, poison is ingested! Simple as thatt." She went on to explain Cytotoxins "And the venom I believe that.. thing.. had is Cytotoxin. Cytotoxins affect the muscles and can lead to paralysis and death. I think it also had some Neurotoxins, which attack the nerves and organss, leading to organ failure and death." She was now smiling like crazy, and continued with venom safety "Don't put ice or a tourniquet on it, Don't try to suck it out.." She just went on and on.
"Great, it's good to know that there is no brain damage. The venom you have been injected with shouldn't be to big of a problem for now. we will still need to produce an antivenom and treat you for it, but because an antivenom takes close to half a day to produce, we took a unusual approach to keeping you alive for that time. We have been giving you blood transfusions, replacing your blood essentially. It's not the most effective approach, but it reduces the effect."

He hesitated a little bit.

"But right now the venom is not your biggest problem. Your biggest problem is that to keep you alive, one of the staff injected you with an experimental synthetic blood designed to keep a dragon alive at all stakes. Your heart stopped an hour after arriving here. You haven't had a pulse for several hours."
"Great, it's good to know that there is no brain damage. The venom you have been injected with shouldn't be to big of a problem for now. we will still need to produce an antivenom and treat you for it, but because an antivenom takes close to half a day to produce, we took a unusual approach to keeping you alive for that time. We have been giving you blood transfusions, replacing your blood essentially. It's not the most effective approach, but it reduces the effect."

He hesitated a little bit.

"But right now the venom is not your biggest problem. Your biggest problem is that to keep you alive, one of the staff injected you with an experimental synthetic blood designed to keep a dragon alive at all stakes. Your heart stopped an hour after arriving here. You haven't had a pulse for several hours."
@SpaceCat71
(OK. It's been nice having you at the facility! Safe travels to wherever xyro goes next!)
@SpaceCat71
(OK. It's been nice having you at the facility! Safe travels to wherever xyro goes next!)
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71