Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We can cure any Ailment!(OPEN FRRP)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
"Alright, now that you are ready, follow me please."
They made their way down the hall. Now the ride to other floors is a bit wonky when you first try it, but it beats taking the stairs."

Vengeance guided corruption to a hole in the wall of the corridor. Upon further inspection the hole was a vertical shaft going strait down.
"Now watch. The way to use these are as follows. First you fold your wings up tightly. then you say the number of the floor you want to go to into the shaft. And then you just ...

Vengeance jumped into the shaft and fell out of sight.
"Alright, now that you are ready, follow me please."
They made their way down the hall. Now the ride to other floors is a bit wonky when you first try it, but it beats taking the stairs."

Vengeance guided corruption to a hole in the wall of the corridor. Upon further inspection the hole was a vertical shaft going strait down.
"Now watch. The way to use these are as follows. First you fold your wings up tightly. then you say the number of the floor you want to go to into the shaft. And then you just ...

Vengeance jumped into the shaft and fell out of sight.
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
She looked down into the shaft. Now this is just plain insane. Still, being a mage, she's been though worst.
Corruption said the same floor number as the dragon she is following, and jumped down, keeping her wings folded.
She looked down into the shaft. Now this is just plain insane. Still, being a mage, she's been though worst.
Corruption said the same floor number as the dragon she is following, and jumped down, keeping her wings folded.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Vengince watched as the lift gently deposited corruption on her feet. [center]It works the same way going up. Your exam will be with Rinestone in this room. he should be here anyminute now." Just as she said that a psychedelic percatcher walked through the door. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/370838/37083781.png[/img][/center] "Ah Vengence good to see you! I trust you brught me somone to examine?"
Vengince watched as the lift gently deposited corruption on her feet.

It works the same way going up. Your exam will be with Rinestone in this room. he should be here anyminute now."

Just as she said that a psychedelic percatcher walked through the door.
37083781.png

"Ah Vengence good to see you! I trust you brught me somone to examine?"
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
Ow, this Pearlcatcher is really eye bleeding.
"Yeah, that would be me, sir," Corruption spoke up. The tip of her tail twitched a bit.
Ow, this Pearlcatcher is really eye bleeding.
"Yeah, that would be me, sir," Corruption spoke up. The tip of her tail twitched a bit.
The pearl catcher took the clipboard from Vengince. He looked through it breifly.

"It is nice to meet you corruption. Please have a seat on the table over there and I will be with you shortly."

He pointed to a wood table with a padded top in the corner of the room.

"I hope your not afraid of needles. I am going to have to draw roughly 8 ounces of blood today, but we will do that last. First we will start with some questions. First what region are you currently living in?
The pearl catcher took the clipboard from Vengince. He looked through it breifly.

"It is nice to meet you corruption. Please have a seat on the table over there and I will be with you shortly."

He pointed to a wood table with a padded top in the corner of the room.

"I hope your not afraid of needles. I am going to have to draw roughly 8 ounces of blood today, but we will do that last. First we will start with some questions. First what region are you currently living in?
Corruption sat herself on the table. Good thing she isn't fearful of needles.
"I live in the Scarred Wasteland. More specifically, the portion of the Wandering Contagion that's a few miles off from the eastern border of the Starfall Isles."
Corruption sat herself on the table. Good thing she isn't fearful of needles.
"I live in the Scarred Wasteland. More specifically, the portion of the Wandering Contagion that's a few miles off from the eastern border of the Starfall Isles."
"Ah, lovely place. We used to be based out of the wandering contagion. But that was some time ago."

He wheeled over a cart with what looked like an empty picture frame mounted so that it could be adjusted vertically. he placed it in between them. He than put on a pair of half moon spectacles and looked at Corruption through the frame.

"Your bones look healthy. However..."

He stared intently at Corruptions front left leg.

"Hmm, It appears that you must have broken or fractured your front left leg at some point in your life. It has healed, not as neatly as I would like it, but it is nothing to worry about."
"Ah, lovely place. We used to be based out of the wandering contagion. But that was some time ago."

He wheeled over a cart with what looked like an empty picture frame mounted so that it could be adjusted vertically. he placed it in between them. He than put on a pair of half moon spectacles and looked at Corruption through the frame.

"Your bones look healthy. However..."

He stared intently at Corruptions front left leg.

"Hmm, It appears that you must have broken or fractured your front left leg at some point in your life. It has healed, not as neatly as I would like it, but it is nothing to worry about."
"Yes, I had injured it when I was a hatchling," Corruption explained. "It was right before I moved to the Misfits."
She was surprised that it still showed. That was so long ago.
"Yes, I had injured it when I was a hatchling," Corruption explained. "It was right before I moved to the Misfits."
She was surprised that it still showed. That was so long ago.
He adjusted the angle of the frame more.

"Your organs look good."

He pushed the cart aside. During which he grabbed a large hypodermic needle off of the tray. He than gestured for corruption to hold out her leg.

"Your arm, please"
He adjusted the angle of the frame more.

"Your organs look good."

He pushed the cart aside. During which he grabbed a large hypodermic needle off of the tray. He than gestured for corruption to hold out her leg.

"Your arm, please"
Not intimidated by the needle at all, Corruption held out her arm. There must be some intense testing if they require this much.
Not intimidated by the needle at all, Corruption held out her arm. There must be some intense testing if they require this much.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71