Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson RP: A new age
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
(I was the last post. I'm waiting.)
(I was the last post. I'm waiting.)
(guys I think the RP died... just saying)
(guys I think the RP died... just saying)

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
((We should've just left it witj the last one.))
((We should've just left it witj the last one.))
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
(Nah perhaps just end this one quicker? Speed things up I suppose. I hate leaving incomplete things)
(Nah perhaps just end this one quicker? Speed things up I suppose. I hate leaving incomplete things)

rsz_lore.png
(I'll continue but only if we don't rush it. I'd rather leave things then rush them.)
(I'll continue but only if we don't rush it. I'd rather leave things then rush them.)
((Soooooooo????????))
((Soooooooo????????))
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
(I was the last post. SOMEONE ELSE go, please?)
(I was the last post. SOMEONE ELSE go, please?)
Tim:

From a hill far from the demigod camp, Tim spied on his enemies as they warmed themselves by the fire. His army was becoming restless, yet he signaled for them to remain still.

Good things come to those who wait.

(Let's get this show back on the road)
Tim:

From a hill far from the demigod camp, Tim spied on his enemies as they warmed themselves by the fire. His army was becoming restless, yet he signaled for them to remain still.

Good things come to those who wait.

(Let's get this show back on the road)

rsz_lore.png
((Welcome back. Let's go.))
Ren:

"What is your guy's plan, anyways? I won't join your suicide mission if that's what it is. And I think it is." Ren growled at the group. He shivered nervously as he looked into the trees.
((Welcome back. Let's go.))
Ren:

"What is your guy's plan, anyways? I won't join your suicide mission if that's what it is. And I think it is." Ren growled at the group. He shivered nervously as he looked into the trees.
Katherine raised an eyebrow at Ren. "I think you should go. You seem to know a lot more about his plans then we do."
Katherine raised an eyebrow at Ren. "I think you should go. You seem to know a lot more about his plans then we do."
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66