Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson RP: A new age
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
Is nightshire the last one yet to still post forms?
Is nightshire the last one yet to still post forms?
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
What page, i can't find them
What page, i can't find them
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
(Are we just waiting on Nightshire?)
(Are we just waiting on Nightshire?)
Ickle, Ockle, Blue Bockle,
Fishes in the sea.
If you want a pretty mate,
please choose me!

SHE/HER
EMBER
(Dun dun dun da da da dun da dun da dun da dun da dun Boing!)
(Dun dun dun da da da dun da dun da dun da dun da dun Boing!)
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Here's a character master list. I also realised all my characters names end with a 'y'
  • Tim - LS - Sly, quiet yet deadly, cunning, secretive
  • Lucy - LS - Sadisticly joyful, secretly admires Tim and follows him around EVERYWHERE
  • Cooper - LS - Quiet, kind, just, empathetic
  • Michael - LS - Righteous, sometimes egotistical. Somewhat outcasted.
  • Noland - LS - Sportsy, somewhat cocky at times. Often teases others about pointless stuff.
  • Estelle - Storm - Very guarded, and prefers on to be bothered. Quite the nasty temper and is super protective. Tries not to get close to most beings.
  • Lola - Storm - She is incredibly kind. She would risk her life for anyone, even someone she just met. Very trustworthy and loyal.
  • Des - Storm - Very introverted, does not really like being around others. Prefers to be alone. Super shy and not talkative.
  • Soran - Storm - Very out there. But, very self-conscious. He is super laid back and chill.
  • Holly - Jade - Prefers spending time alone but doesn't dislike groups. Very sarcastic sense of humour.
  • Lily - Jade - She is a kind person but it doesn't always come across. This is because she has never gotten the hang of 'white lying' or lying to spare someone's feelings. She is also very blunt which often comes across as rudeness. Lily is also very stubborn and contrary.
  • Sammy - Jade - Very bubbly and energetic. Kind of childish at times.
  • Fault - Queen - She is somewhat like her best friend, Desarii. She is very quiet and enjoys either being alone or with him.
  • Dakota - Queen - Very happy and quiet. He makes small sarcastic comments and adores watching others fight.
  • Sinon - Queen - Very loyal and brave. That is how she acts on the outside. Really, she is scared and lonely. She is super guarded.
  • Chip - Wise - Unknown
  • Kane - Wise - Kane is a sneaker. They have the magical (almost)
  • ability to annoy practically anyone, when they want to. They are prone to more passive-aggressive moods, and sometimes mood-swings. They aren't super closed about stories and personal feelings. They are a good creature to confide in. Playful by nature.
  • Katherine - Crys - Has been a lot different since the quest, and would rather be alone most of the time instead of with others.
  • Erin - Crys - Very extroverted, and hates being alone.
  • Vi - Crys - Shy, doesn't like people talking about family. She will socialize, and be with people, but mostly listens, and doesn't like to do the talking.

Here's a character master list. I also realised all my characters names end with a 'y'
  • Tim - LS - Sly, quiet yet deadly, cunning, secretive
  • Lucy - LS - Sadisticly joyful, secretly admires Tim and follows him around EVERYWHERE
  • Cooper - LS - Quiet, kind, just, empathetic
  • Michael - LS - Righteous, sometimes egotistical. Somewhat outcasted.
  • Noland - LS - Sportsy, somewhat cocky at times. Often teases others about pointless stuff.
  • Estelle - Storm - Very guarded, and prefers on to be bothered. Quite the nasty temper and is super protective. Tries not to get close to most beings.
  • Lola - Storm - She is incredibly kind. She would risk her life for anyone, even someone she just met. Very trustworthy and loyal.
  • Des - Storm - Very introverted, does not really like being around others. Prefers to be alone. Super shy and not talkative.
  • Soran - Storm - Very out there. But, very self-conscious. He is super laid back and chill.
  • Holly - Jade - Prefers spending time alone but doesn't dislike groups. Very sarcastic sense of humour.
  • Lily - Jade - She is a kind person but it doesn't always come across. This is because she has never gotten the hang of 'white lying' or lying to spare someone's feelings. She is also very blunt which often comes across as rudeness. Lily is also very stubborn and contrary.
  • Sammy - Jade - Very bubbly and energetic. Kind of childish at times.
  • Fault - Queen - She is somewhat like her best friend, Desarii. She is very quiet and enjoys either being alone or with him.
  • Dakota - Queen - Very happy and quiet. He makes small sarcastic comments and adores watching others fight.
  • Sinon - Queen - Very loyal and brave. That is how she acts on the outside. Really, she is scared and lonely. She is super guarded.
  • Chip - Wise - Unknown
  • Kane - Wise - Kane is a sneaker. They have the magical (almost)
  • ability to annoy practically anyone, when they want to. They are prone to more passive-aggressive moods, and sometimes mood-swings. They aren't super closed about stories and personal feelings. They are a good creature to confide in. Playful by nature.
  • Katherine - Crys - Has been a lot different since the quest, and would rather be alone most of the time instead of with others.
  • Erin - Crys - Very extroverted, and hates being alone.
  • Vi - Crys - Shy, doesn't like people talking about family. She will socialize, and be with people, but mostly listens, and doesn't like to do the talking.

pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Ls, you should copy and paste the character list I made into the first post
Ls, you should copy and paste the character list I made into the first post
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Character Name (full): Brook
Character personality: She's pretty laid back and just a fun person to be around. She's also sarcastic sometimes. She's pretty loyal, but not like "I would kill myself for my friends" loyal.
Character description (Physically): Usually wears purple or blue hoods with regular old jeans. Black hair, tan/dark skin, and green/blue eyes. She's actually kinda small.
Character's weapons: Obviously water manipulation, like most Poseidon children,
Other things about character: She likes dogs lol
Sexuality: Lesbian
Race: Rather mixed, but mainly Polynesian
God parent: Poseidon
Weakness: She's not good with heat, and she mainly relies on her eyesight over anything else. Put her in a dark room and she's pretty much screwed. She's also scared of the dark obviously.
Strength: She's good at swimming?? She can also smooth-talk some people(including boys if it's life or death) into doing stuff with her good looks(there are some rumors she's also got some Aphrodite in her blood but she denies it.).

Hope this is good! I love Percy Jackson but sadly I've only just finished Son of Neptune
Character Name (full): Brook
Character personality: She's pretty laid back and just a fun person to be around. She's also sarcastic sometimes. She's pretty loyal, but not like "I would kill myself for my friends" loyal.
Character description (Physically): Usually wears purple or blue hoods with regular old jeans. Black hair, tan/dark skin, and green/blue eyes. She's actually kinda small.
Character's weapons: Obviously water manipulation, like most Poseidon children,
Other things about character: She likes dogs lol
Sexuality: Lesbian
Race: Rather mixed, but mainly Polynesian
God parent: Poseidon
Weakness: She's not good with heat, and she mainly relies on her eyesight over anything else. Put her in a dark room and she's pretty much screwed. She's also scared of the dark obviously.
Strength: She's good at swimming?? She can also smooth-talk some people(including boys if it's life or death) into doing stuff with her good looks(there are some rumors she's also got some Aphrodite in her blood but she denies it.).

Hope this is good! I love Percy Jackson but sadly I've only just finished Son of Neptune
@LS299

Oh okay lmao
It's fine
@LS299

Oh okay lmao
It's fine
((I'll be busy in the morning, but otherwise avalible))
((I'll be busy in the morning, but otherwise avalible))
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
(Night, crew!)
(Night, crew!)
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66