Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NATUREDOM] OOF Raffle - Rnd. 13 pg. 71
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
[center][size=1][size=1] @wintercovers @Illyrael @judiama @Horrorshow @MirumotoTsubasa @SilentRiver @Stellatrix13 @LadySiren @Carolynmbp @SisterofWar @Lucy9606 @Draegar @Mystyic @Zephergal1 [/size][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/d2sJEPM.png[/img][/center] [center][font=arial][size=5][u][b]ROUND ELEVEN[/b][/u][/center] [columns][indent][nextcol] [font=arial][size=5] Congratulations to round eleven winners! You have 24 hours to list your prize picks. If you don't respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to the top of the next group of winners. If you fail to respond after an additional 24 hours, you will be removed from the list. Please list which prize packs you'd like in order of preference. (If you are drawn first, pick one prize pack. If you are drawn second, pick two prize packs. If you are drawn third, pick three...and so on. ) [LIST=1] [*][font=arial][size=5]@End3Rstorm (second ping) [*][font=arial][size=5]@Wasteofanangel (second ping) [*][font=arial][size=5]@Karayank [*][font=arial][size=5]@Dragonmage [*][font=arial][size=5]@Steampunkdninja [*][font=arial][size=5]@Superfuzzygoat [*][font=arial][size=5]@Crimsn [*][font=arial][size=5]@Nightassassin [*][font=arial][size=5]@Stellatrix13 [*][font=arial][size=5]@Looshiana [/LIST] [font=arial][size=5]You will find a list of prize packs [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2409778/1#post_32493514]HERE[/url]. [nextcol][indent][/columns]

d2sJEPM.png

ROUND ELEVEN

Congratulations to round eleven winners!

You have 24 hours to list your prize picks. If you don't respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to the top of the next group of winners. If you fail to respond after an additional 24 hours, you will be removed from the list.

Please list which prize packs you'd like in order of preference. (If you are drawn first, pick one prize pack. If you are drawn second, pick two prize packs. If you are drawn third, pick three...and so on. )

1. @End3Rstorm (second ping)
  2. @Wasteofanangel (second ping)
  3. @Karayank
  4. @Dragonmage
  5. @Steampunkdninja
  6. @Superfuzzygoat
  7. @Crimsn
  8. @Nightassassin
  9. @Stellatrix13
  10. @Looshiana

You will find a list of prize packs HERE.

3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@Valyrie

1 Flora or Fauna?
2 Ghostlight Ruins
3 Volcanic Vents
4 Rainsong Jungle
5 Gem Collector
@Valyrie

1 Flora or Fauna?
2 Ghostlight Ruins
3 Volcanic Vents
4 Rainsong Jungle
5 Gem Collector
Oh my god thank you so much!!! First time being drawn in a dom raffle! :D

1. Crystal Pools
2. Don’t Drink the Water
3. Floral Feast
4. Foo-l me once…
5. Shell we Dance?
6. Mini Loop Animation
7. Flora or Fauna?
8. Into the Forest
9. Rainsong Jungle
Oh my god thank you so much!!! First time being drawn in a dom raffle! :D

1. Crystal Pools
2. Don’t Drink the Water
3. Floral Feast
4. Foo-l me once…
5. Shell we Dance?
6. Mini Loop Animation
7. Flora or Fauna?
8. Into the Forest
9. Rainsong Jungle
oooo 7ez44FQ.gif
tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png

Stella || she/her
FR+3
badges || dom shop || legacy of war

tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png
olightb1.png
@Valyrie

Oh, thank you! :)

1) Flora or Fauna?
2) Volcanic Vents
3) The Happiest Garden
@Valyrie

Oh, thank you! :)

1) Flora or Fauna?
2) Volcanic Vents
3) The Happiest Garden
Oh dang. Missed the ping among all the other stuff :(

Uhhh...

1 - The Happiest Garden
2 - Flora or Fauna

Thank you ^.^
Oh dang. Missed the ping among all the other stuff :(

Uhhh...

1 - The Happiest Garden
2 - Flora or Fauna

Thank you ^.^
@Valyrie

I'll accept anything that is left :3c

Congratz and was awesome!
@Valyrie

I'll accept anything that is left :3c

Congratz and was awesome!
Art_shop.png
@Valyrie

Woah!

1. Foo-l Me Once
2. Shell We Dance
3. Don't Drink The Water
4. Crispy Venture
5. A New Adventure
6. Flora or Fauna
7. Ghostlight Ruins
8. Crystal Pools
@Valyrie

Woah!

1. Foo-l Me Once
2. Shell We Dance
3. Don't Drink The Water
4. Crispy Venture
5. A New Adventure
6. Flora or Fauna
7. Ghostlight Ruins
8. Crystal Pools
1. Shell we Dance?
2. Crystal Pools
3. Volcanic Vents
4. Flora or Fauna?
5. A New Adventure
6. Ghostlight Ruins
7. Floral Feast

@Valyrie
1. Shell we Dance?
2. Crystal Pools
3. Volcanic Vents
4. Flora or Fauna?
5. A New Adventure
6. Ghostlight Ruins
7. Floral Feast

@Valyrie
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
[center][size=1][size=1] @wintercovers @Illyrael @judiama @Horrorshow @MirumotoTsubasa @SilentRiver @Stellatrix13 @LadySiren @Carolynmbp @SisterofWar @Lucy9606 @Draegar @Mystyic @Zephergal1 [/size][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/d2sJEPM.png[/img][/center] [center][font=arial][size=5][u][b]ROUND TWELVE[/b][/u][/center] [columns][indent][nextcol] [font=arial][size=5] Congratulations to round twelve winners! You have 24 hours to list your prize picks. If you don't respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to the top of the next group of winners. If you fail to respond after an additional 24 hours, you will be removed from the list. Please list which prize packs you'd like in order of preference. (If you are drawn first, pick one prize pack. If you are drawn second, pick two prize packs. If you are drawn third, pick three...and so on. ) [LIST=1] [*][font=arial][size=5]@Dragonmage (second ping) [*][font=arial][size=5]@Superfuzzygoat (second ping) [*][font=arial][size=5]@Serigalamenarik [*][font=arial][size=5]@Cethosia [*][font=arial][size=5]@Dalektzet [*][font=arial][size=5]@Crytical [*][font=arial][size=5]@Skanti [*][font=arial][size=5]@Metroid [*][font=arial][size=5]@Electriwinter [*][font=arial][size=5]@Ariizumi [/LIST] [font=arial][size=5]You will find a list of prize packs [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2409778/1#post_32493514]HERE[/url]. [nextcol][indent][/columns]

d2sJEPM.png

ROUND TWELVE

Congratulations to round twelve winners!

You have 24 hours to list your prize picks. If you don't respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to the top of the next group of winners. If you fail to respond after an additional 24 hours, you will be removed from the list.

Please list which prize packs you'd like in order of preference. (If you are drawn first, pick one prize pack. If you are drawn second, pick two prize packs. If you are drawn third, pick three...and so on. )

1. @Dragonmage (second ping)
  2. @Superfuzzygoat (second ping)
  3. @Serigalamenarik
  4. @Cethosia
  5. @Dalektzet
  6. @Crytical
  7. @Skanti
  8. @Metroid
  9. @Electriwinter
  10. @Ariizumi

You will find a list of prize packs HERE.

3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@Valyrie

Thank you!

1. Gem Collector
2. Crispy Venture
3. Rainsong Jungle
4. Into the Forest
5. Volcanic Vents
6. Don't Drink the Water
7. Where am I again?
@Valyrie

Thank you!