Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We can cure any Ailment!(OPEN FRRP)
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
Vogel was intrigued and freaked out. Her eyes widened at the sound of 'heart stopped for hours. How the heck was that possible!

((im kinda tired and dont know what to write rn))
Vogel was intrigued and freaked out. Her eyes widened at the sound of 'heart stopped for hours. How the heck was that possible!

((im kinda tired and dont know what to write rn))
@nope570

Desert nodded in greeting to Rhinestone and sat awkwardly at the table, tapping his talons together anxiously.

Behind him, his child was still.
@nope570

Desert nodded in greeting to Rhinestone and sat awkwardly at the table, tapping his talons together anxiously.

Behind him, his child was still.
- Just a confused durgen -

Please tag me in the rp forums just so I can stay caught up in roleplays!
@ShadowBby15
Rhinestone fiddled with the cart. After a short time of fiddling he turned is attention to Desert.

" 'Right then, what seems to be the matter?"
@ShadowBby15
Rhinestone fiddled with the cart. After a short time of fiddling he turned is attention to Desert.

" 'Right then, what seems to be the matter?"
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
@EnderAxolotl
The pearl catcher grimaced.

"It's not a permanent fix, not by a long shot. The Synt will stop working within a day. so first thing first we need to get a pulse going."
@EnderAxolotl
The pearl catcher grimaced.

"It's not a permanent fix, not by a long shot. The Synt will stop working within a day. so first thing first we need to get a pulse going."
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
Soleil failed at opening the door, and she knew that she couldn’t force it. The dragoness then began to look for another way out, not knowing if there was indeed such a thing. The last thing she needed was to break the mechanism that opened the door, though.
Soleil failed at opening the door, and she knew that she couldn’t force it. The dragoness then began to look for another way out, not knowing if there was indeed such a thing. The last thing she needed was to break the mechanism that opened the door, though.
"Uhmm universal bloody type? I'm sure it's O and the universal receiver? I think it's AB" Ghost answered shyly.
"Uhmm universal bloody type? I'm sure it's O and the universal receiver? I think it's AB" Ghost answered shyly.
Hold on tighter with my lighter shining through!
@BlitzRyu
She looked around the room. After searching for a bit she noticed a vent on a wall near the ceiling, It was screwed on though. There was also a bookshelf, maybe something interesting to read? Ether way getting out wasn't going to be easy.
@BlitzRyu
She looked around the room. After searching for a bit she noticed a vent on a wall near the ceiling, It was screwed on though. There was also a bookshelf, maybe something interesting to read? Ether way getting out wasn't going to be easy.
@Groxias
The guardian nodded.

"Good, very good. Now are you squeamish to blood, infections, and or general sickness?"
@Groxias
The guardian nodded.

"Good, very good. Now are you squeamish to blood, infections, and or general sickness?"
@BlitzRyu
@Groxias
@EnderAxolotl
@ShadowBby15
bump
@BlitzRyu
@Groxias
@EnderAxolotl
@ShadowBby15
bump
@nope570

"It's my son..." Desert sighed, coming up to the dragon. "I-I don't know what's wrong with him, I tried everything I possibly could.. But... I just can't figure it out..."

The dragon turned his side, revealing the ball of white in a bundle. "He hasn't really made any noise... He did cough a couple of times but..."
@nope570

"It's my son..." Desert sighed, coming up to the dragon. "I-I don't know what's wrong with him, I tried everything I possibly could.. But... I just can't figure it out..."

The dragon turned his side, revealing the ball of white in a bundle. "He hasn't really made any noise... He did cough a couple of times but..."
- Just a confused durgen -

Please tag me in the rp forums just so I can stay caught up in roleplays!
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71