Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 319 320 321 322 323 ... 383 384
[quote name="Lumarri" date="2018-04-28 07:31:47" ] I love all the breeds! But tbh I prefer the Phyrria breeds better. [/quote] Me too.
Lumarri wrote on 2018-04-28 07:31:47:
I love all the breeds! But tbh I prefer the Phyrria breeds better.
Me too.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
I hate change.

I also like the Pyrrhian breeds better, generally, but then I haven't really seen much of the new ones.

I wonder if we'll see a MudWing do anything in this series.
I hate change.

I also like the Pyrrhian breeds better, generally, but then I haven't really seen much of the new ones.

I wonder if we'll see a MudWing do anything in this series.
ZNhRsiG.png
What breed/hybrid would you be?

I would probably be a Nightwing or a Rainwing. Or possibly both.

LORE SHOP: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2448606
[quote name="Lumarri" date="2018-04-29 12:00:42" ] What breed/hybrid would you be? I would probably be a Nightwing or a Rainwing. Or possibly both. [/quote] Probably a SeaWing since I love swimming and I live by the sea.
Lumarri wrote on 2018-04-29 12:00:42:

Probably a SeaWing since I love swimming and I live by the sea.
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
Well, my sona is a Rain/Sky but all the uwu quizzes are like Rain/Night so idk Rain i guess
Well, my sona is a Rain/Sky but all the uwu quizzes are like Rain/Night so idk Rain i guess
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
I’d be a NightWing, maybe some Ice genes
I’d be a NightWing, maybe some Ice genes
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
If I had the choice, probably a SkyWing. IceWings and RainWings also appeal. IceWing social structure is a little stiff for my tastes, but they do actually govern themselves somewhat sensibly.

Flying and fire, SkyWings score big points with me. The current leadership is also actually good, though that's generally true of most tribes post arc 1.

I'd prefer not to be a hybrid. Tensions are still alive and well in postwar Pyrrhia. I'd want to fall in line with my own tribe - hybrids would probably have difficulty integrating.
If I had the choice, probably a SkyWing. IceWings and RainWings also appeal. IceWing social structure is a little stiff for my tastes, but they do actually govern themselves somewhat sensibly.

Flying and fire, SkyWings score big points with me. The current leadership is also actually good, though that's generally true of most tribes post arc 1.

I'd prefer not to be a hybrid. Tensions are still alive and well in postwar Pyrrhia. I'd want to fall in line with my own tribe - hybrids would probably have difficulty integrating.
ZNhRsiG.png
I think I'd have to go with Seawings, tho Skywings are a close second!
I think I'd have to go with Seawings, tho Skywings are a close second!
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
Here's a test I've made on Wattpad : https://www.wattpad.com/568128747-~-wings-of-fire-test-~-test
Here's a test I've made on Wattpad : https://www.wattpad.com/568128747-~-wings-of-fire-test-~-test
LORE SHOP: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2448606
I'd like to be a Skywing. Being able to fly fast just seems really fun. No other 'special powers' just flight.
I'd like to be a Skywing. Being able to fly fast just seems really fun. No other 'special powers' just flight.
Find a problem before trying to find a solution.
NaBvOBu.pngsmall_gif_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ipma.gif
1 2 ... 319 320 321 322 323 ... 383 384