Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 317 318 319 320 321 ... 383 384
Apparently the amazon page for the next book allows one to preview parts of the prologue, chapters 1, 2, and the epilogue.

Obviously, what is in the spoiler tags is a spoiler. Unfortunately, it does look like we're going to have super saviour Moon. Though mostly what I'm bringing up is just a slight extension of the DoD epilogue.

The Pantalan dragons practically have a religion based around Clearsight, and the first one to make it to Pyrrhia immediately believes Moon to be Clearsight 2.0 who is destined to start a revolution to save their people.

I don't want Moon to be dragon Jesus, please no.
Apparently the amazon page for the next book allows one to preview parts of the prologue, chapters 1, 2, and the epilogue.

Obviously, what is in the spoiler tags is a spoiler. Unfortunately, it does look like we're going to have super saviour Moon. Though mostly what I'm bringing up is just a slight extension of the DoD epilogue.

The Pantalan dragons practically have a religion based around Clearsight, and the first one to make it to Pyrrhia immediately believes Moon to be Clearsight 2.0 who is destined to start a revolution to save their people.

I don't want Moon to be dragon Jesus, please no.
ZNhRsiG.png
i’m SO pumped you don’t even KNOW
i’m SO pumped you don’t even KNOW
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
Spoilers maybe?

I took a look at the newest dragons and Hivewings are my favorite purely by design.
Spoilers maybe?

I took a look at the newest dragons and Hivewings are my favorite purely by design.
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
Anyone seen the new tribes yet?
Here's a link with the new designs if not.
http://wingsoffire.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1218962

I like the LeafWings, but HiveWings are seriously ugly imo. Plus their wings look a LOT like SilkWings'. Not very original there.
Anyone seen the new tribes yet?
Here's a link with the new designs if not.
http://wingsoffire.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1218962

I like the LeafWings, but HiveWings are seriously ugly imo. Plus their wings look a LOT like SilkWings'. Not very original there.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I like all the designs.

The HiveWing/SilkWing wing similarity makes a little bit of sense, I think. They're otherwise plenty distinctive, so I don't think there's a problem.

They're also going to be the blatantly evil guys so bonus points for them being ugly I guess.

I'm curious as to who the protagonists will be. We have the SilkWing from book 11, then presumably two others from the other two tribes, but that leaves two spots in a series.

I really hope it isn't another NightWing PoV. We've had... seven and a half? 7.5 NightWing PoVs compared to, say, one MudWing, one IceWing, one SkyWing, two SeaWings (both of whom were royal)...
I like all the designs.

The HiveWing/SilkWing wing similarity makes a little bit of sense, I think. They're otherwise plenty distinctive, so I don't think there's a problem.

They're also going to be the blatantly evil guys so bonus points for them being ugly I guess.

I'm curious as to who the protagonists will be. We have the SilkWing from book 11, then presumably two others from the other two tribes, but that leaves two spots in a series.

I really hope it isn't another NightWing PoV. We've had... seven and a half? 7.5 NightWing PoVs compared to, say, one MudWing, one IceWing, one SkyWing, two SeaWings (both of whom were royal)...
ZNhRsiG.png
hivewings are freaking METAL
hivewings are freaking METAL
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
whoops bought the second book
whoops bought the second book
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Leafwings are pretty, hives would look good with thinner necks,
Leafwings are pretty, hives would look good with thinner necks,
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
On the notice of the Pantala map: is it just me, or does Pantala continent looks like a dragon? The area around the Poison Jungle being the head with small horns, the mountainous-looking area and the area around Beetle Lake and the ocean as wings, the peninsulas/islands on the 'back' like some sort of spines/webbing, the peninsulas next to the Jewel and Wasp hives being the legs, and the area past Lake Scorpion leading up towards Dragonfly Bay being the tail?

More spoilery stuff for the 11th book : On a side note, the new tribes are awesome. The Hivewings especially; look like they could tear you to shreds (I bet they would too). I wonder what happened during the Tree Wars in depth... Why Queen Wasp rules both remaining two tribes? (I mean, likely due to that war, but still. And why no black Silkwings? There's black butterflies out there.
On the notice of the Pantala map: is it just me, or does Pantala continent looks like a dragon? The area around the Poison Jungle being the head with small horns, the mountainous-looking area and the area around Beetle Lake and the ocean as wings, the peninsulas/islands on the 'back' like some sort of spines/webbing, the peninsulas next to the Jewel and Wasp hives being the legs, and the area past Lake Scorpion leading up towards Dragonfly Bay being the tail?

More spoilery stuff for the 11th book : On a side note, the new tribes are awesome. The Hivewings especially; look like they could tear you to shreds (I bet they would too). I wonder what happened during the Tree Wars in depth... Why Queen Wasp rules both remaining two tribes? (I mean, likely due to that war, but still. And why no black Silkwings? There's black butterflies out there.
T3TuubO.png
SPOILERS

About your two-tribe question: maybe it was like Glory of the NightWings. Or a dictator type thing.
SPOILERS

About your two-tribe question: maybe it was like Glory of the NightWings. Or a dictator type thing.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
1 2 ... 317 318 319 320 321 ... 383 384