Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]ArcaneDom Out Of Flight Dorming
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Just signed up! Good luck Arcane <3
Just signed up! Good luck Arcane <3
7zcCDc4.png
@Mirna

Sending the last eight your way! Thanks for offering up lair space!
@Mirna

Sending the last eight your way! Thanks for offering up lair space!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@vainqueurs Sent four to wolfbladequeen!
@vainqueurs Sent four to wolfbladequeen!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
Sorry vain, I r smart. Was supposed to ping @Snipe when sending to wolfbladequeen! Four dergs sent!
Sorry vain, I r smart. Was supposed to ping @Snipe when sending to wolfbladequeen! Four dergs sent!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Rulanir
hey! sorry for the ping, but i think you forgot to send in the trainer form for the second batch of dragons you sent me :o from what i can see in the sheet, that's what makes the numbers work properly, so i wanted to make sure that got handled so there wouldn't be confusion about how many slots are left (and didn't want to risk breaking anything by sending it in myself to correct it in case it messes up any other sheets linked to the boarding sheet or confuses people heh)
@Rulanir
hey! sorry for the ping, but i think you forgot to send in the trainer form for the second batch of dragons you sent me :o from what i can see in the sheet, that's what makes the numbers work properly, so i wanted to make sure that got handled so there wouldn't be confusion about how many slots are left (and didn't want to risk breaking anything by sending it in myself to correct it in case it messes up any other sheets linked to the boarding sheet or confuses people heh)
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin Oh, did I? Sorry about that; I'll just do that now for ya :)
@Tserin Oh, did I? Sorry about that; I'll just do that now for ya :)
@Rulanir
cool, thanks for taking care of that!
@Rulanir
cool, thanks for taking care of that!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin No worries; thanks for bringing it to my attention so quickly! I've been zooming through fodder today, so it must have slipped my mind entirely.
@Tserin No worries; thanks for bringing it to my attention so quickly! I've been zooming through fodder today, so it must have slipped my mind entirely.
@PheonixPonder - Only just saw this thread - is more boarding space still required? I have about 10 spare spots...

Will also be able to sell some leveled dragons for exaltion next week, if there's a thread / raffle for that too...

Oh, and holding perma dragon's is also something that I could help with - I remember how handy that was in our recent battle!
@PheonixPonder - Only just saw this thread - is more boarding space still required? I have about 10 spare spots...

Will also be able to sell some leveled dragons for exaltion next week, if there's a thread / raffle for that too...

Oh, and holding perma dragon's is also something that I could help with - I remember how handy that was in our recent battle!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Just signed up! Good luck out there Arcane <3
Just signed up! Good luck out there Arcane <3
Lux-SpectreV2_FLIPPED.gif
icon_bestiary.png
810/995
Wishlist

ACOZFAh.png06xk8gV.png
light_2.png lightshade.png
slowly becoming a gen1 hoarder
my username is Leeviathans with an s!!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23