Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Would you rather?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
I'd rather be the last person alive. It'd kill me to never be noticed or acknowledged if there were people around me able to.

Would you rather live as an independent dog or a loved house cat?
I'd rather be the last person alive. It'd kill me to never be noticed or acknowledged if there were people around me able to.

Would you rather live as an independent dog or a loved house cat?
I think I would rather be a loved house cat. An independent dog seems like it would be a stray and if caught could be put down.

Would you rather Live to work or Work to live? (Yes there is a difference)
I think I would rather be a loved house cat. An independent dog seems like it would be a stray and if caught could be put down.

Would you rather Live to work or Work to live? (Yes there is a difference)
Rather work to live. It would be way too stressing the other way around.

Would you rather wear a winter jacket on a hot summer day or wear thin summer clothes on a chilly winter day?
Rather work to live. It would be way too stressing the other way around.

Would you rather wear a winter jacket on a hot summer day or wear thin summer clothes on a chilly winter day?
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
I would wear a winter jacket on a hot summer day because I love the heat BD

Would you rather explore outer space or the intense dark depths of the ocean?
I would wear a winter jacket on a hot summer day because I love the heat BD

Would you rather explore outer space or the intense dark depths of the ocean?
The intense dark depths of the ocean, for sure. Space scares me.

Would you rather have water constantly dripping from your fingers, or leave a permanent splotch of red paint on everything you touch?
The intense dark depths of the ocean, for sure. Space scares me.

Would you rather have water constantly dripping from your fingers, or leave a permanent splotch of red paint on everything you touch?
rggdsnJ.png
id rather have water dripping from my fingers! water resistant tech is great nowadays haha!

Would you rather be trapped by a wendigo, or become a wendigo?
id rather have water dripping from my fingers! water resistant tech is great nowadays haha!

Would you rather be trapped by a wendigo, or become a wendigo?
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Become one, for sure. I'd have some real fun with that. :P

Would you rather have your only food tasting like the most wretched thing you could imagine but always have THE perfect body - or instead eat anything you want but put weight on?
Become one, for sure. I'd have some real fun with that. :P

Would you rather have your only food tasting like the most wretched thing you could imagine but always have THE perfect body - or instead eat anything you want but put weight on?
Eating? what's that- oh yeah, that thing I have to do to not die. XD The latter, certainly.

Would you rather have a dog permanently strapped to your face (licklicklicklick) or a cat constantly hunting you down to scratch all over your legs?
Eating? what's that- oh yeah, that thing I have to do to not die. XD The latter, certainly.

Would you rather have a dog permanently strapped to your face (licklicklicklick) or a cat constantly hunting you down to scratch all over your legs?
kbqBOtG.png
Oh god, I can't stand drool of any sort, so I pick the cat and die of cat scratch fever.

Would you rather have to live under constant threat of ghosts or monsters?
Oh god, I can't stand drool of any sort, so I pick the cat and die of cat scratch fever.

Would you rather have to live under constant threat of ghosts or monsters?
MT5WnDw.pngZPHN6ju.pngMT5WnDw.png
monsters since they could end things quickly and ghosts might put me in a lot of distress!

would you rather always sleep in a bed that smells so very awful all the time or always have to shower in lettuce that'd probably smell mildly okay for the rest of ever?
monsters since they could end things quickly and ghosts might put me in a lot of distress!

would you rather always sleep in a bed that smells so very awful all the time or always have to shower in lettuce that'd probably smell mildly okay for the rest of ever?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21