Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Would you rather?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Always shower in lettuce; that's why body wash was invented!

Would you rather have a horde/mob/thing of hamsters follow you everywhere you go (and I mean everywhere, or would you rather have a fat bear stalking you whenever you step into the office?
Always shower in lettuce; that's why body wash was invented!

Would you rather have a horde/mob/thing of hamsters follow you everywhere you go (and I mean everywhere, or would you rather have a fat bear stalking you whenever you step into the office?
RdTPfIA.png SyJFn4k.gif
Erm, I'd rather have the fat bear stalking me whenever I step into the office. AT LEAST IF I TAME IT, I CAN USE IT AS A FLURRFFY PILLOW! Would you rather:[list] [*]be forced to bathe 100 dogs each day in order to survive (or) [*]be forced to work as a sponge bath nurse each day from 8am-5pm in order to survive.[/list]
Erm, I'd rather have the fat bear stalking me whenever I step into the office. AT LEAST IF I TAME IT, I CAN USE IT AS A FLURRFFY PILLOW!

Would you rather:
  • be forced to bathe 100 dogs each day in order to survive (or)
  • be forced to work as a sponge bath nurse each day from 8am-5pm in order to survive.
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
100 dogs, definitely.

Would you rather be forced to play CoD, or Halo?
100 dogs, definitely.

Would you rather be forced to play CoD, or Halo?
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Credit to banner goes to seepratintti
Halo. I freakin love Halo oh my god.

would you rather ride a unicorn into battle, or a velociraptor into battle?
Halo. I freakin love Halo oh my god.

would you rather ride a unicorn into battle, or a velociraptor into battle?
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
If it could be effectively saddled, a velociraptor, for sure! Like a doom ostrich.

Would you rather have transparent cheeks, or transparent eyelids?
If it could be effectively saddled, a velociraptor, for sure! Like a doom ostrich.

Would you rather have transparent cheeks, or transparent eyelids?
transparent cheeks, it's hard enough to sleep already :(

related, would you rather be woken up by the smell of a dirty cat litterbox or the fire alarms in your building being tested by the landlord?
transparent cheeks, it's hard enough to sleep already :(

related, would you rather be woken up by the smell of a dirty cat litterbox or the fire alarms in your building being tested by the landlord?
I'd rather be woken up by the smell... That way, I can actually fix the problem later on. Well, that, and I already know that experience *Shudders*

Would you rather:
•Be in FRONT of the camera?
•Or be someone BEHIND the camera?
I'd rather be woken up by the smell... That way, I can actually fix the problem later on. Well, that, and I already know that experience *Shudders*

Would you rather:
•Be in FRONT of the camera?
•Or be someone BEHIND the camera?
r6IIH6g.gif
Behind the camera, definitely.

Would you rather be forced to watch every episode of Friends or every episode of Star Trek (pick a series)?
Behind the camera, definitely.

Would you rather be forced to watch every episode of Friends or every episode of Star Trek (pick a series)?
noli timere tempestatem. tempestas est res pulchra. ama tempestatem et gaude in pulchritudine.
595bwIn.png
nunc, ad tuas labores reveni!
Friends, since I can't stand the early Star Trek episodes with Shatner playing Captain Kirk. I would honestly rather just throw myself out the window.

Would you rather go on an expensive vacation, or get a new computer, plus a few games?
Friends, since I can't stand the early Star Trek episodes with Shatner playing Captain Kirk. I would honestly rather just throw myself out the window.

Would you rather go on an expensive vacation, or get a new computer, plus a few games?
8q3PaKZ.png
Vacation, to the Europe!!! ( assuming it's not me paying for it) I don't need a new computer, just a new battery.

Would you rather speak in surround sound, or have your own background music playing behind you all the time.
Vacation, to the Europe!!! ( assuming it's not me paying for it) I don't need a new computer, just a new battery.

Would you rather speak in surround sound, or have your own background music playing behind you all the time.
But those who trust in the Lord will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21