Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Would you rather?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
loud babies.. i used to work in a kindergarden.. no problems :D

Would you rather have a very optimistc mind, an out going personality and being obese, or skinny but wtih depressed personality
loud babies.. i used to work in a kindergarden.. no problems :D

Would you rather have a very optimistc mind, an out going personality and being obese, or skinny but wtih depressed personality
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Taarnfalk

obese with optimistic mind. a sound mind is a sound body. ;)

would you rather have a rewind button in your life, or a pause button?
@Taarnfalk

obese with optimistic mind. a sound mind is a sound body. ;)

would you rather have a rewind button in your life, or a pause button?
fp9edg.png
@PhoenixWright
Pause button, you could just stop and think, instead of going all out at the jerk who insulted you.

Would you rather have a pet dragon that eats everything, including your arm, or a pet dragon that sits in the corner glaring at all life forms, and bites you if you get close?
@PhoenixWright
Pause button, you could just stop and think, instead of going all out at the jerk who insulted you.

Would you rather have a pet dragon that eats everything, including your arm, or a pet dragon that sits in the corner glaring at all life forms, and bites you if you get close?
MRMeAKr.png
@Kayhope - I'm ok with being glared at rather than losing my arm! XD

Would you rather be able to reach into your pocket and always pull out exactly as much money as you need for that moment or be granted a blanket 1 million dollars in risky investments that could leave you bankrupt or ten times richer?
@Kayhope - I'm ok with being glared at rather than losing my arm! XD

Would you rather be able to reach into your pocket and always pull out exactly as much money as you need for that moment or be granted a blanket 1 million dollars in risky investments that could leave you bankrupt or ten times richer?
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@ZaiaFantasy

I would rather be able to reach in my pocket and always pull out exactly as much money as I needed for that moment. :o

Would you rather have the ability to shape-shift or the ability to go invisible for as long as you want?
@ZaiaFantasy

I would rather be able to reach in my pocket and always pull out exactly as much money as I needed for that moment. :o

Would you rather have the ability to shape-shift or the ability to go invisible for as long as you want?
tumblr_inline_nxikc3fjvt1tthjkl_500.gif
Ooh, tempting. I think I would prefer both nearly equally, but if I had to choose I would go for shape-shifting. Very curious to find out how different skin color/height/age/gender/etc affects your life. Also the ability to sneak in anywhere :D

Would you rather lose your most prized/important possession or would you rather not have had it in the first place?
Ooh, tempting. I think I would prefer both nearly equally, but if I had to choose I would go for shape-shifting. Very curious to find out how different skin color/height/age/gender/etc affects your life. Also the ability to sneak in anywhere :D

Would you rather lose your most prized/important possession or would you rather not have had it in the first place?
jaZD1S7.png
@Byou

I would of rather not had it, because then it wouldn't of been my most prized possession!

Would you rather eat a cockroach or eat a spider.
@Byou

I would of rather not had it, because then it wouldn't of been my most prized possession!

Would you rather eat a cockroach or eat a spider.
618dee02b003e5c7339ee8bf419e42c3.png
Eat a spider, because small spiders exist (even small cockroaches are pretty big 8C)

Would you rather have a cat butt in your face, or a rat butt?
Eat a spider, because small spiders exist (even small cockroaches are pretty big 8C)

Would you rather have a cat butt in your face, or a rat butt?
Banner for Muckmarket Hatchery
Muckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!
Geesh a gross one here. I guess the Cat butt because cats are constantly cleaning themselves who knows about the rat.

Would you rather have the ability to fly or the ability to breathe underwater?
Geesh a gross one here. I guess the Cat butt because cats are constantly cleaning themselves who knows about the rat.

Would you rather have the ability to fly or the ability to breathe underwater?
Flying ftw.

Would you rather exist as a drifting ghost, able to hear and see everything (but can't touch or communicate with the noncorporeal world), but have everyone forget you or be the last person alive?
Flying ftw.

Would you rather exist as a drifting ghost, able to hear and see everything (but can't touch or communicate with the noncorporeal world), but have everyone forget you or be the last person alive?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21