Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Community Management & Help
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Aequorin

I understand you're not authorized to comment further on the suspensions. IS there anyone I can contact who could tell me more and assure me that regular site play won't affect me?
@Aequorin

I understand you're not authorized to comment further on the suspensions. IS there anyone I can contact who could tell me more and assure me that regular site play won't affect me?
wY86E88.gif
@Lusitania, going through Contact Us is your best bet.
@Lusitania, going through Contact Us is your best bet.
@Aequorin

Thank you!
@Aequorin

Thank you!
wY86E88.gif
My friends password needs to be reset and she has never received an email, nor has she ever got an answer back from the help tickets shes sent in.

Her account name is ArgentDragon
My friends password needs to be reset and she has never received an email, nor has she ever got an answer back from the help tickets shes sent in.

Her account name is ArgentDragon
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Error: File not Found
Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
@Vyraal, Contact Us is the only way to resolve the issue. I'll see what I can find. We recently moved over to a new ticketing system, she may have to send it again.
@Vyraal, Contact Us is the only way to resolve the issue. I'll see what I can find. We recently moved over to a new ticketing system, she may have to send it again.
@Aequrin
Please thank the staff for quickly finding my misdirected e mail and all the hard work I know must be going on behind the scenes. Coli is amazing with almost 1400 users logged in; it is going really fast. :)
@Aequrin
Please thank the staff for quickly finding my misdirected e mail and all the hard work I know must be going on behind the scenes. Coli is amazing with almost 1400 users logged in; it is going really fast. :)
@Blowinginthewind, will do! ♥
@Blowinginthewind, will do! ♥
@Aequorin Hello! ^^ I have two requests that haven't been answered. One is the umbral catfish fiasco, that has yet to be followed up on (17 Feb) and another one about some gems (26 Feb).

Do let me know if you guys are swamped! ^^;;
@Aequorin Hello! ^^ I have two requests that haven't been answered. One is the umbral catfish fiasco, that has yet to be followed up on (17 Feb) and another one about some gems (26 Feb).

Do let me know if you guys are swamped! ^^;;
@Razaera, I'll go through and take a look for you. We do have a great deal of tickets we're working our way through. Our apologies for the delay!
@Razaera, I'll go through and take a look for you. We do have a great deal of tickets we're working our way through. Our apologies for the delay!
@Aequorin Oh, no worries, really, I'm in no big hurry about the tickets xD;; I just wanted to know if it was normal or if the tickets had gotten lost somewhere! ^^;; Thank you for being so helpful =)
@Aequorin Oh, no worries, really, I'm in no big hurry about the tickets xD;; I just wanted to know if it was normal or if the tickets had gotten lost somewhere! ^^;; Thank you for being so helpful =)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10