Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Community Management & Help
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Hopestove
Woooooo glad it's fixed for you!
@Hopestove
Woooooo glad it's fixed for you!
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
I know this is probably the wrong place to put this but .. I want to thank FR for developing the community manager position. I have known that you were working on issues but didn't have time to respond to everyone posts. It is wonderful to have Aequorin to respond to us and that she gives us updates and support. Thank you very much.
I know this is probably the wrong place to put this but .. I want to thank FR for developing the community manager position. I have known that you were working on issues but didn't have time to respond to everyone posts. It is wonderful to have Aequorin to respond to us and that she gives us updates and support. Thank you very much.
@Aequorin

Ever since the global password reset, my daughter has been unable to access her account since the email she signed up with has been lost. I believe she sent in a request form (Contact Us form) with her ID, password, original email, and the new email she wanted to use approximately one day after the announcement was made about the global reset. After a few days without a response, she sent in an additional request.

To this day, she has yet to receive any response and we'd like to know why it's been so long. =/
@Aequorin

Ever since the global password reset, my daughter has been unable to access her account since the email she signed up with has been lost. I believe she sent in a request form (Contact Us form) with her ID, password, original email, and the new email she wanted to use approximately one day after the announcement was made about the global reset. After a few days without a response, she sent in an additional request.

To this day, she has yet to receive any response and we'd like to know why it's been so long. =/
cnFe09Q.gif
@SchwarzwindSin, please send an email titled 'Flight Rising Account Recovery Follow Up.' We've still got a lot of these rolling in after many people returned for the Festival. My apologies for the delay. Thank you!
@SchwarzwindSin, please send an email titled 'Flight Rising Account Recovery Follow Up.' We've still got a lot of these rolling in after many people returned for the Festival. My apologies for the delay. Thank you!
@Aequorin

Wow, fast response. o_o
Thank you kindly for the reply. So she would have to send an email from her new email account or submit another Contact Us form? If by email, what address would she be sending to?
Sorry if I'm bothersome about this, I just want to make absolutely sure that her and I go through all the proper steps to make things easier for both sides. =)
@Aequorin

Wow, fast response. o_o
Thank you kindly for the reply. So she would have to send an email from her new email account or submit another Contact Us form? If by email, what address would she be sending to?
Sorry if I'm bothersome about this, I just want to make absolutely sure that her and I go through all the proper steps to make things easier for both sides. =)
cnFe09Q.gif
@SchwarzwindSin, use Contact Us. :) I misspoke, my apologies.
@SchwarzwindSin, use Contact Us. :) I misspoke, my apologies.
@Aequorin

A few minutes ago approx. 12:50 FR time the ad that appears at the bottom of the screen
said "A codec is required to play this site. To download this codec from the web click download" Do you know what that is and should we have it?
@Aequorin

A few minutes ago approx. 12:50 FR time the ad that appears at the bottom of the screen
said "A codec is required to play this site. To download this codec from the web click download" Do you know what that is and should we have it?
@hopestove, that was related to the ad trying to display and not Flight Rising. Please report the ad to our Ad Tracking thread. Thank you!
@hopestove, that was related to the ad trying to display and not Flight Rising. Please report the ad to our Ad Tracking thread. Thank you!
@Aequorin

A quick question what should we do when coli freezes? I have been refreshing sometimes it refreshes fine other times I get can't connect to MySQL server and the heavy load statement.
@Aequorin

A quick question what should we do when coli freezes? I have been refreshing sometimes it refreshes fine other times I get can't connect to MySQL server and the heavy load statement.
@hopestove, the "heavy load" message is due to the periodic back-end reset we are performing in order to preserve the site's integrity during our investigation of the malicious attacks/botting. These resets occur at :37 after the hour.
@hopestove, the "heavy load" message is due to the periodic back-end reset we are performing in order to preserve the site's integrity during our investigation of the malicious attacks/botting. These resets occur at :37 after the hour.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10