Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Community Management & Help
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hi I was just trying to receive a dragon trade at crossroads and at first it never loaded and after I rejected the trade the trader started over and it showed that it was an error. Is there any way to fix this?
Hi I was just trying to receive a dragon trade at crossroads and at first it never loaded and after I rejected the trade the trader started over and it showed that it was an error. Is there any way to fix this?
I purchased a pair of ebony antlers this afternoon and actually saw them in my apparel hoard, and an hour or two later I went to put them on one of my dragons and they seem to have disappeared?

Has this happened to anyone else? None of my other dragons are wearing them, and I did not sell them on auction (although I had thought about it) so they are not in my currently listed items or in my history....

This is the first time this has happened to me and it's really baffling. Don't know if I'm crazy or if there's a glitch in the system......
I purchased a pair of ebony antlers this afternoon and actually saw them in my apparel hoard, and an hour or two later I went to put them on one of my dragons and they seem to have disappeared?

Has this happened to anyone else? None of my other dragons are wearing them, and I did not sell them on auction (although I had thought about it) so they are not in my currently listed items or in my history....

This is the first time this has happened to me and it's really baffling. Don't know if I'm crazy or if there's a glitch in the system......
8dAdQCR.png
@Moreenz, hmmm, it sounds like you may be experiencing this bug. Do you notice an unfamiliar extra of apparel in your hoard?

(Oh and as a side note, @aequorin, I guess this thread needs an update!)
@Moreenz, hmmm, it sounds like you may be experiencing this bug. Do you notice an unfamiliar extra of apparel in your hoard?

(Oh and as a side note, @aequorin, I guess this thread needs an update!)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon - It sounds like it could be the same, but I never actually equipped my apparel, I just saw it in my apparel hoard.

And honestly, I have 6 full pages of apparel and nothing looks out of place, but I have so much it's sometimes hard to tell....

So is there a fix, and can I get my ebony antlers back? just curious - thanks for your time.
@Alphaeon - It sounds like it could be the same, but I never actually equipped my apparel, I just saw it in my apparel hoard.

And honestly, I have 6 full pages of apparel and nothing looks out of place, but I have so much it's sometimes hard to tell....

So is there a fix, and can I get my ebony antlers back? just curious - thanks for your time.
8dAdQCR.png
@Moreenz, if you haven't sold it and it's not equipped on any of your dragons, then I'm quite baffled as to where it could have gone. That bug seems to only affect those who have attempted to equip a dragon with the apparel. And you said you've seen it in your hoard, so the transaction must have gone through.

I'd recommend doing a cache clear and then double checking your apparel hoard, just in case. If it still isn't there, you'll want to send in a help ticket through Contact Us. Try and give an estimated of when you noticed the item missing, along will all other relevant info.

Sorry about that!
@Moreenz, if you haven't sold it and it's not equipped on any of your dragons, then I'm quite baffled as to where it could have gone. That bug seems to only affect those who have attempted to equip a dragon with the apparel. And you said you've seen it in your hoard, so the transaction must have gone through.

I'd recommend doing a cache clear and then double checking your apparel hoard, just in case. If it still isn't there, you'll want to send in a help ticket through Contact Us. Try and give an estimated of when you noticed the item missing, along will all other relevant info.

Sorry about that!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon, updated, thank you!
@Alphaeon, updated, thank you!
@Aequorin Ravette is now in Light, if you'd want to change that. Also, thank you for being such an awesome community manager!
@Aequorin Ravette is now in Light, if you'd want to change that. Also, thank you for being such an awesome community manager!
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
@Fara, thank you! I missed that one yesterday in my edit! ♥ ♥ ♥
@Fara, thank you! I missed that one yesterday in my edit! ♥ ♥ ♥
My friend registered during the window. He still hasn't gotten the confirmation email, and we have sent in two tickets under his name.

I am just wondering what to do now. He can't get past the silly confirmation bit. :[

His username is Rollypolly87484
My friend registered during the window. He still hasn't gotten the confirmation email, and we have sent in two tickets under his name.

I am just wondering what to do now. He can't get past the silly confirmation bit. :[

His username is Rollypolly87484
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Hello @DalphiaRose! We have some outstanding replies from players we've requested more information from. Please ask your friend to check their email(s), check their spam folder, and send us another message again from the email registered to the account in question, thank you!
Hello @DalphiaRose! We have some outstanding replies from players we've requested more information from. Please ask your friend to check their email(s), check their spam folder, and send us another message again from the email registered to the account in question, thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10