@stanari, thank you:)
Nomination / backing for @abyssum and @Cognitive! <3
Nomination / backing for @abyssum and @Cognitive! <3
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
Voting for @cognitive:)
Voting for @cognitive:)
I'll belatedly decline as well, but Firo, Aurea, and abyssum all have my support.
I'll belatedly decline as well, but Firo, Aurea, and abyssum all have my support.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@Stanari

Can I be added to the All Mafia Types pinglist?
@Stanari

Can I be added to the All Mafia Types pinglist?
He/She/They | FR +3
I’ll accept the nomination

Omg that sounded so noncommital lmao. I’m honored so many of y’all think I’m decent enough at mafia
I’ll accept the nomination

Omg that sounded so noncommital lmao. I’m honored so many of y’all think I’m decent enough at mafia
If you had a single flaw
You just could not last forever, could you?
You just could not last for me
I accept the nomination! if you want me to go, it's entirely your problem now /shot
I accept the nomination! if you want me to go, it's entirely your problem now /shot
Accepting the nomination :>
Accepting the nomination :>
LUZk8tY.png
supporting all nominees! you guys are great ;0
supporting all nominees! you guys are great ;0
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
Hi everyone! Looks like our nominees for this year's Mafia Championship are @AureaImperatrix, @Firo and @abyssum! Now we can move on to debating which one of them should go, so feel free to vote away. As a reminder, these are the qualities we're looking for: [quote name="Stanari" date="2018-04-17 23:29:51" ] [list][*]Experience as all alignments and with vanilla games [*]Personability and good attitude (since you're repping our site!) [*]Consistently good activity [*]Emotional stability (can you deal well with salt and aggro?)[/list][/quote] This isn't going to be a formal vote - instead, we'll argue until we reach a consensus or run out of time. If you're not comfortable commenting on the nominees in this thread, you're free to send a PM to Stanari, or even me. [b]Non-RP Style Mafia[/b]: [size=1]@MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Leucoss, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @DuskyAether, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @Cronch, @Dawnbreeze, @morphogenetic, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @GilatheHybrid, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Combtaystic, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM[/size] [center]Please use the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17ytM1XE4H-Q_y3lBjvWPJXurSbzIy7x8T9XznVeOVTo]IMH Spreadsheet[/url] for the most up-to-date pinglists.[/center]
Hi everyone! Looks like our nominees for this year's Mafia Championship are @AureaImperatrix, @Firo and @abyssum! Now we can move on to debating which one of them should go, so feel free to vote away.

As a reminder, these are the qualities we're looking for:
Stanari wrote on 2018-04-17 23:29:51:
  • Experience as all alignments and with vanilla games
  • Personability and good attitude (since you're repping our site!)
  • Consistently good activity
  • Emotional stability (can you deal well with salt and aggro?)

This isn't going to be a formal vote - instead, we'll argue until we reach a consensus or run out of time. If you're not comfortable commenting on the nominees in this thread, you're free to send a PM to Stanari, or even me.

Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Leucoss, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @DuskyAether, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @Cronch, @Dawnbreeze, @morphogenetic, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @GilatheHybrid, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Combtaystic, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 118 119