Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DG Group RP [Private]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Hey guys has anyone here seen Haikyuu!!
Hey guys has anyone here seen Haikyuu!!
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
@AdiiStRaSh Nope *^*
@AdiiStRaSh Nope *^*
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
You should watch it, it's pretty good so far (I'm only on episode 18 of the first season, so I have a lot more to watch lol)
It's an anime, if any of y'all are into that, and it's a sports anime about volleyball. I thought it would suck, but seeing as the only sports anime I've watched was good, I decided to watch it.
(It's amazing if I haven't told you enough)
I knew nothing about volleyball before I started watching it
and now I know play names and positions
I even started a conversation with one of the girls at my school that plays volleyball and I understood everything she said lol. She didn't know what a libero was tho so that kinda disappointed me but it's okay
You should watch it, it's pretty good so far (I'm only on episode 18 of the first season, so I have a lot more to watch lol)
It's an anime, if any of y'all are into that, and it's a sports anime about volleyball. I thought it would suck, but seeing as the only sports anime I've watched was good, I decided to watch it.
(It's amazing if I haven't told you enough)
I knew nothing about volleyball before I started watching it
and now I know play names and positions
I even started a conversation with one of the girls at my school that plays volleyball and I understood everything she said lol. She didn't know what a libero was tho so that kinda disappointed me but it's okay
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
@SamIamLuvDov
@thestuffedanimal
Do you have a discord?
We made a server so that we could all talk without having to open FR
@SamIamLuvDov
@thestuffedanimal
Do you have a discord?
We made a server so that we could all talk without having to open FR
mainbanner-REAL.jpg
@PurpleRaven6336 Unfortunetly no, sorry ;^;
@PurpleRaven6336 Unfortunetly no, sorry ;^;
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
@SamIamLuvDov

It’s okay. If you ever do get one, the invitation will still be up :)
@SamIamLuvDov

It’s okay. If you ever do get one, the invitation will still be up :)
mainbanner-REAL.jpg
@PurpleRaven6336 Okay, no problem, thank you! ^^
@PurpleRaven6336 Okay, no problem, thank you! ^^
Hey guys I just got back from ice skating lessons and I managed to move up a level on my second day lmao
Hey guys I just got back from ice skating lessons and I managed to move up a level on my second day lmao
@AdiiStRaSh

Yay, congratulations!
@AdiiStRaSh

Yay, congratulations!
Lore Store |
Starfinder's Quest Hatchery |
Wishlist |
Epona's General Store |
The Money Tree
tumblr_inline_ot7n328NNP1soemy4_75sq.png dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
yT1iDlD.png
sNuSVZA.png
cutkr0S.png
kcbWnDp.png
cdqdRxL.png
qeWy3Ik.png
mlHpBMC.png
I'm also going to the open skate tonight at my rec center (hopefully my friend's gonna be there) and I am ready to be cool
I'm also going to the open skate tonight at my rec center (hopefully my friend's gonna be there) and I am ready to be cool
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14