Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DG Group RP [Private]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@AdiiStRaSh
If I went to an ice skating thing today I would literally look like a spastic piece of kelp (Disney Refrence)
@AdiiStRaSh
If I went to an ice skating thing today I would literally look like a spastic piece of kelp (Disney Refrence)
mainbanner-REAL.jpg
@PurpleRaven6336
lmao if I somehow managed to find you I would totally help
@PurpleRaven6336
lmao if I somehow managed to find you I would totally help
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
@AdiStRaSh
Haha I would be very thankful :-p
@AdiStRaSh
Haha I would be very thankful :-p
mainbanner-REAL.jpg
@AdiiStRaSh

I would love the help too XD
@AdiiStRaSh

I would love the help too XD
Lore Store |
Starfinder's Quest Hatchery |
Wishlist |
Epona's General Store |
The Money Tree
tumblr_inline_ot7n328NNP1soemy4_75sq.png dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
yT1iDlD.png
sNuSVZA.png
cutkr0S.png
kcbWnDp.png
cdqdRxL.png
qeWy3Ik.png
mlHpBMC.png
Hey guys I have a concert tonight wish me luck (I might be able to get a video on my YT channel so you can watch)
Hey guys I have a concert tonight wish me luck (I might be able to get a video on my YT channel so you can watch)
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
@AdiiStRaSh

Good luck!!!! That would be great to see :)
@AdiiStRaSh

Good luck!!!! That would be great to see :)
Lore Store |
Starfinder's Quest Hatchery |
Wishlist |
Epona's General Store |
The Money Tree
tumblr_inline_ot7n328NNP1soemy4_75sq.png dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
yT1iDlD.png
sNuSVZA.png
cutkr0S.png
kcbWnDp.png
cdqdRxL.png
qeWy3Ik.png
mlHpBMC.png
@AdiiStRash
Sounds great to watch! Btw what is your YouTube channel called? So that I can watch it when it goes up.

And what type of concert is it? (Please be a band.... please pretty please... sry I play trumpet soooo)
@AdiiStRash
Sounds great to watch! Btw what is your YouTube channel called? So that I can watch it when it goes up.

And what type of concert is it? (Please be a band.... please pretty please... sry I play trumpet soooo)
mainbanner-REAL.jpg
No kidding...
The last two weeks I’ve had zero free time. I’ve been working from the moment school gets out till the moment I get to bed (3-9 with only dinner and snack breaks)
No kidding...
The last two weeks I’ve had zero free time. I’ve been working from the moment school gets out till the moment I get to bed (3-9 with only dinner and snack breaks)
mainbanner-REAL.jpg
My youtube channel is Musical Trash (if there are too many, it's the one with the FOB logo)
and hate to break it to ya friend but it's orchestra
I play viola
I just got back from it but idk how long it'll take to upload it seeing as my dad took it on his phone and he hasn't sent it to me yet
My youtube channel is Musical Trash (if there are too many, it's the one with the FOB logo)
and hate to break it to ya friend but it's orchestra
I play viola
I just got back from it but idk how long it'll take to upload it seeing as my dad took it on his phone and he hasn't sent it to me yet
@AdiiStRash
Hey, that’s fine.
I played violin for a bit in fourth grade, I just ended up choosing trumpet. Orchestras sound really pretty :)
@AdiiStRash
Hey, that’s fine.
I played violin for a bit in fourth grade, I just ended up choosing trumpet. Orchestras sound really pretty :)
mainbanner-REAL.jpg
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14